Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Has a couple ever kissed in your proximity and not coincidentally?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

So tired, so very very tired| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Yes. I am pretty sure they do it on purpose to "flex" and brag about their relationship

Not that i was aware off

I've also seen them start walking closer together and start holding hands or they start hugging each other

Usually the foid initiates so that any subhumans in the area (like me) know that her holes aren't available

Maybe very rarely. I remember once a white guy with an Asian girl smirked at me, perhaps to be a dick.

There is a dive bar that I go to. It is abundantly obvious that lesbians make out for attention. Sure, I believe they have affection for each other, but they spend so much time making out, I cannot believe that they are not seeking attention. These tend to be petite cute, feminine lesbians.

Maybe very rarely. I remember once a white guy with an Asian girl smirked at me, perhaps to be a dick.

There is a dive bar that I go to. It is abundantly obvious that lesbians make out for attention. Sure, I believe they have affection for each other, but they spend so much time making out, I cannot believe that they are not seeking attention. These tend to be petite cute, feminine lesbians.
Fake cel

dive bar?

Are you asking "what is a dive bar"? A dive bar is a grimy cheap neighborhood bar. That does not mean it is unpleasant, a lot of people like dive bars. I do.
ah I see, thanks

I wiped it from my HDD before RAM could save it there. I'm glad my long term memory is shit like some early dementia patient at least some painful parts of my life are already forgotten.

It always happens

Usually the man gets defensive towards me and steps in front of his gf when I walk by. I'm so ugly I make them scared.

I wiped it from my HDD before RAM could save it there. I'm glad my long term memory is shit like some early dementia patient at least some painful parts of my life are already forgotten.
wow, that's a skill I'd like to have. One thing I can do is re-watch a series once after about 4-6 years, having forgotten most of what happened, but then never again. I remember so many negative moments, all of them really similar (negative reactions to my face/head by strangers), over the last 14-15 years

wow, that's a skill I'd like to have. One thing I can do is re-watch a series once after about 4-6 years, having forgotten most of what happened, but then never again. I remember so many negative moments, all of them really similar (negative reactions to my face/head by strangers), over the last 14-15 years
I even forget names of almost every single person i knew 15-20 years ago :dab: i only remember maybe 5 of them. My face must completely changed due inceldom since one normie fake friend haven't recognized me while he was standing near me few years ago.

Even if they did I wouldn't notice then I have astigmatism and very bad myopia and my glasses restrict my view to a small fov and I don't look at people anyway they get upset when I look at their ugly nigger faces so I just save myself the hassle nowadays