Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has a 4'10 (148cm) male got any chance? Why/why not?

Las Vegas has a little people's convention. You could try getting a plane ticket and going there.

Out of 1/100 males, you are an improabilility within the percentile system. Maybe out of 1/250 males there will be someone like you.

At 5'3.5, I'm probably 1/100 or 2/100 in a white demographic and 5/100 in a minority, rural Asian demographic.

Someone earlier said that 1 in 12500 or something are shorter

You are out of the graph of standard deviations so you are considered "deformed" anywhere in the world rather than "short" or "shorter"

Using .015 percentile, 5 percentile is to place you into a quant and your height is basically saying out of 1 million people there will be someone born with an ear on the nose.

below 6 feet is manlet, below 5 feet is dwarf.

Your official diagnosis, it’s over

I'm a 4'10 guy
Jamie

I knew one woman in my entire life who loved short guys. Like not midgets, but short short. She had some kind of dominance fetish for them. Women like that exist for you, but you'll be the cuck in the relationship.

Hi guys.

I'm a 4'10 guy from the UK. I'm not a dwarf. I'm also done growing. Have I got any chance? Lots of times I've been told that it is, and it is about other things like personality, wealth etc. but I've not even ever been close.

So have I got any chance?
A slightly taller friend was divorced and had a gf later.

Someone shorter had a bimbo blonde but he was rich

Look up mathmatical formula
Is this even possible?

Become an actor. Thats the only way.
or find a shortie in SEA
Is this even possible?

Become an actor. Thats the only way.
or find a shortie in SEA

Last edited:
below 6 feet is manlet, below 5 feet is dwarf.

Your official diagnosis, it’s over
5'11 can't be manlet that's tall lol
Haha
A slightly taller friend was divorced and had a gf later.

Someone shorter had a bimbo blonde but he was rich

Look up mathmatical formula

or find a shortie in SEA

or find a shortie in SEA
True but I dont really want to move and I'm shorter than SEA guys too

Hi guys.

I'm a 4'10 guy from the UK. I'm not a dwarf. I'm also done growing. Have I got any chance? Lots of times I've been told that it is, and it is about other things like personality, wealth etc. but I've not even ever been close.

How facially attractive are you?

Hi guys.

I would say you do not have a chance with a white woman from UK as they are vapid and wont be seen with a small man, try hooking up with some overseas students at a uni bar

4'10? Holy shit I feel really bad for you.

its over. you are too far off the scale

Ooooooh deeeeep.. what happened? U get a warning every time you talk about your face?
yes, every time, i used to brag, i will admit, but once i became more blackpilled and realised face doesnt matter below a certain threshold of height, then i realised that i cant brag.

But i still only describe my face and i get a ban, not saying its this or that, just describing my features.

its over. just try to find the best copes and ull be aight. weedmaxx is a great place to start

Mashallah, may Allah give you a swift and painless death in your sleep.