Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Harvard cohort study reveals that relationships are the only thing that matter to men

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
After reading this article at the Men's Rights website WokeFather :

https://www.wokefather.com/body/what-makes-men-happy-its-not-intelligence-success-or-money/

I followed the source :

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/st...showing-how-to-live-a-healthy-and-happy-life/

And the abbreviated points at Wikipedia :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grant_Study

The results are absolutely brutal.

Financial success depends on warmth of relationships and, above a certain level, not on intelligence.
Those who scored highest on measurements of "warm relationships" earned an average of $141,000 a year more at their peak salaries (usually between ages 55 and 60)
No significant difference in maximum income earned by men with IQs in the 110–115 range and men with IQs higher than 150

Political mindedness correlates with intimacy
: Aging liberals have more sex
The most-conservative men ceased sexual relations at an average age of 68
The most-liberal men had active sex lives into their 80s

The warmth of childhood relationship with mothers matters long into adulthood
Men who had "warm" childhood relationships with their mothers earned an average of $87,000 more a year than men whose mothers were uncaring
Men who had poor childhood relationships with their mothers were much more likely to develop dementia when old
Late in their professional lives, the men's boyhood relationships with their mothers—but not with their fathers—were associated with effectiveness at work
The warmth of childhood relationships with mothers had no significant bearing on "life satisfaction" at 75.

The warmth of childhood relationship with fathers correlated with
Lower rates of adult anxiety
Greater enjoyment of vacations
Increased "life satisfaction" at age 75. ..:....:.....on" at age 75.

:society: :blackpill: :society: :blackpill: :society: :blackpill:

I'm very liberal-minded, scored high on IQ tests, I had a good relationship with both parents growing up... But because I'm lonely I have 0 benefits from any of them. Fuck being born male, life sucks.

And ima reading this with the Rock face, knowing that 10k a year is a good salary here

Total XD

Harvard is in the USA, so there it's also a significant amount.

And ima reading this with the Rock face, knowing that 10k a year is a good salary here
The highest I've ever personally known someone earn here is 30k despite 40k being the "average" no doubt due to the many millionaires here. At least I'm richer than most americels

the only thing that matters to me is my incels.is rep and cheap dopamine shorts from alerts

At least you have a community, it's more than denycels and Wokecels who are incels but have no community to fall back on because they deny the Blackpill.

Probably but relationships are also the biggest thing that fucks men over, like dealing with divorces etc.

Absolutely brutal study results indeed:fuk::feelsohgod:.

Total XD
Same. Brutal ThirdWorldpill:feelsbadman:.

The highest I've ever personally known someone earn here is 30k despite 40k being the "average" no doubt due to the many millionaires here. At least I'm richer than most americels
ima living in central asia XDDDDD

Is it comfy? Your entire region makes me think of gondolas because the place is so empty yet calm
Pretty much imagine a wasteland desert, Borderlands, but without any wacky stuff. Just a vast steppe, without any movement in hundreds of kilometers

Awesome place either to send someone to afterlife, either to off yourself. Nobody will search this wasteland...

Pretty much imagine a wasteland desert, Borderlands, but without any wacky stuff. Just a vast steppe, without any movement in hundreds of kilometers

Awesome place either to send someone to afterlife, either to off yourself. Nobody will search this wasteland...
Sounds like a mini heaven tbh

Sounds like a mini heaven tbh
Hmmm.. maybe it is, maybe it is, actually
There is nothing, absolutely, only you and scorched steppe. Pretty much nothing grows there as well - no plants, all scorched by sun

Hmmm.. maybe it is, maybe it is, actually
There is nothing, absolutely, only you and scorched steppe. Pretty much nothing grows there as well - no plants, all scorched by sun
But - finally free from all those town assholes

After reading this article at the Men's Rights website WokeFather :

https://www.wokefather.com/body/what-makes-men-happy-its-not-intelligence-success-or-money/

I followed the source :

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/st...showing-how-to-live-a-healthy-and-happy-life/

And the abbreviated points at Wikipedia :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grant_Study

The results are absolutely brutal.

Financial success depends on warmth of relationships and, above a certain level, not on intelligence.
Those who scored highest on measurements of "warm relationships" earned an average of $141,000 a year more at their peak salaries (usually between ages 55 and 60)
No significant difference in maximum income earned by men with IQs in the 110–115 range and men with IQs higher than 150

Political mindedness correlates with intimacy
: Aging liberals have more sex
The most-conservative men ceased sexual relations at an average age of 68
The most-liberal men had active sex lives into their 80s

The warmth of childhood relationship with mothers matters long into adulthood
Men who had "warm" childhood relationships with their mothers earned an average of $87,000 more a year than men whose mothers were uncaring
Men who had poor childhood relationships with their mothers were much more likely to develop dementia when old
Late in their professional lives, the men's boyhood relationships with their mothers—but not with their fathers—were associated with effectiveness at work
The warmth of childhood relationships with mothers had no significant bearing on "life satisfaction" at 75.

The warmth of childhood relationship with fathers correlated with
Lower rates of adult anxiety
Greater enjoyment of vacations
Increased "life satisfaction" at age 75. ..:....:.....on" at age 75.

:society: :blackpill: :society: :blackpill: :society: :blackpill:
Probably but relationships are also the biggest thing that fucks men over, like dealing with divorces etc.
The jews and the left have been plotting against the traditional family and relationships for decades. All a part of the agenda to promote more degenerates, bastards, hoes, baby mamas and faggots. Pretty much any "relationship" outside of a trad heterosexual marriage is being pushed. Also there will be more variations on articles about how "women most happy single and childless"(lies). And another thing that will be promoted going forward is poly-whatever as in multiple partners.

absolutely brutal, my father was ausent and i rejected all my momma advances to show me affection
i have a Father in heaven :panties: but i cant hug him RN

Also there will be more variations on articles about how "women most happy single and childless"(lies).
Seen plenty of studies about how the more children a woman has the happier she is. And also women who never married having higher risk of suicide too. But the agenda must go on.

I'm done. I'm fucked.

I’m glad I at least have a warm relationship with my mum. Dad walked out. While ago though

having a gf is literally the most important thing in the world. i know incels irl and they're all dead inside

just be on good terms with abusive parents theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back