Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Harry Potter is not bad

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
Saw this first half of movie franchise when I was 3-5 (prisoner of Azkaban and goblet of fire I. Theaters) and last movie when 11. And because of the spooky ass snake and the rat man and werewolf and Robert Pattinson dying by a snake Satan baby sprouting. Was kind of scared.
But most people in liking this movie are NOT chads or Stacie’s and if they do get pussy fuck them.
It’s a good cope

*just rewatched some 20 years later and like it

foid trait tbh

It was written by a toilet so I automatically don't like it.

It's a pretty good series. I enjoyed the books as a kid as well

I liked them when younger but it's been a long time since I watched the movies. In 2022 I read the 6th book (half blood prince) because I felt like it and it was so so much better than the movie. They removed like half of the book.

It's run of the mill genre fiction. It's not offensively bad and I've seen far worse.

there was part of Harry Potter where there short ginger and Harry with glasses didn’t even get no Indian pussy.
That’s some next level mogging and fuck it brings me happiness that somebody is destined to be the hero I a. Story. Instead of just chad fucking everybody and you have to pay taxes and rent out a shithole.
That part of the story hasn’t come to yet besides the ball in goblet of fire which latest movie I saw today was order of phoniex and I approve

I liked them when younger but it's been a long time since I watched the movies. In 2022 I read the 6th book (half blood prince) because I felt like it and it was so so much better than the movie. They removed like half of the book.
I used to be able to read but had stroke because of an adderal+ciggeeate induced painik attack so I can’t understand reading fiction anymore.

Moritnfnus msnigmus!

I liked the books, the movies after the second one were ass. The movies were actually more foidified than the books and the books were written by a foid.

Especially the Half Blood Prince which they turned into some cringey teen romance, while the book was not like that at all