Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HareKrishnaMaxx

Knajjd

Knajjd

Major
★★★★★
I once tried to ascend by attending Hare Krishna meetings and talks at a London temple and like a good cuck even participated in some group chanting.

All I learnt was that other males had the same idea and how desperate they were to ascend. One was even talking about roping. He said during the summer they are hundreds of attractive females in London and he can't find a single one and it was driving him crazy.

Anyway the food was good and cheap so I just went there to eat on an evening.

i had no idea they even had such a huge building in the uk much less london.yeah london is a complete shithole and i had no idea you lived around the uk.lots of ukcels here,many around south england and london.

london is such a hellish place that i am going backhome hopefully for good.

i had no idea they even had such a huge building in the uk much less london.yeah london is a complete shithole and i had no idea you lived around the uk.lots of ukcels here,many around south england and london.

london is such a hellish place that i am going backhome hopefully for good.
london is too expensive. the little you get wage slaving just goes for shared housing and transport. you forced to eat rubbish food.

Not a nice place.

i had no idea they even had such a huge building in the uk much less london.
The Krishna Temple is on Soho Street, just by Tottenham Court Road tube station.

Visit temple tablet landscape

Food on the ground floor (some meals are unlimited, eat as much as you want), 1st floor chanting, 2nd floor bookshop and top floors reserved for monks and nuns.

The Krishna Temple is on Soho Street, just by Tottenham Court Road tube station.

View attachment 605318

Food on the ground floor (some meals are unlimited, eat as much as you want), 1st floor chanting, 2nd floor bookshop and top floors reserved for monks and nuns.
wait,this one is different.crazy that they have so many temples here in london.why did you even go there?most guys searching for a "good/trad" wive often go to christrian or muslim places,not random temples.

anyway,i hope you don't live in london,with the kind of money you probably make from programming you could probably live so well outside of london.

why did you even go there?
It was comfy and some of the talks and discussions were brutal.

I remember one monk describing life as "shit with worms".

Krishna worship is pure chad worship. You can't get chaddier than krishna even if you tried. Just be the reincarnation of a cosmic divine entity bro

Krishna worship is pure chad worship. You can't get chaddier than krishna even if you tried. Just be the reincarnation of a cosmic divine entity bro
They are trying for Krishna Consciousness through chanting.

I read a magazine article in their shop that quoted their founder as saying their are two steps to Krishna Consciousness. Step 1 is chanting but he died before saying what Step 2 is.

So devotees are stuck on Step 1, and chant all the time. :feelsclown:

It was comfy and some of the talks and discussions were brutal.

I remember one monk describing life as "shit with worms".
That's what always happens after dinner there!

would rather harakirimaxx

What’s that isn’t that a Hindu god lol