Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel hardest ER of all time

In his own language: cheh

Looks like a caveman jfl

All the RIP comments under his Instagram posts are from girls, :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL.

He couldn’t carry a gun to protect himself.

All the RIP comments under his Instagram posts are from girls, :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL.

Fake virtue-signalling, they were probably sucking a diffERent chad’s cock while they were typing those comments

fuck that fucker. with a face like that he could pull a high tier foid from any race. noodlewhore, sheboon, goblina, cumskin foid, etc...

that man would have no trouble at all.

i guarantee you a white passing chaddam like that and a ricecel like me live in almost two separate universes. he could not even remotely fathom where I'm coming from.

he would very likely have a white knight/respect female attitude because he's been drowning in female attention and pussy his whole life.

does ''going ER'' just mean killing people now? jfl

Another!

Not suprising that he was a j00

Nikolas Cruz is a hero

Looks like Sminem

Two different species, and one was doomed to kill the other

That guy was a cunt, none of his victims were chads.
they were normies just like chad and they prop up the soyciety that allows chad to be chad, only blackpillers will be spared during the Day of Reckoning

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back