Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hard work is for losers and genetic trash. (as far as women are concerned)

hard work is what low-tier males need to do to compensate for not being born Chad.

we all fantasize of justice and righteous retribution. Here's a blackpill: it's never coming. Justice doesnt exist. we will continue to suffer while evil prospers.
Roping is an act of defiance and justice. Suicide is a form of reparations. The incel take away his stats as a wagecuck or consoomer and takes away the ability of symmfaces and normtards to humiliate his hideous face while his heart still beats.

Roping is an act of defiance and justice.
very true. society says we are property, that we are not in control of our bodies, our lives and our destiny. Roping is destroying any chains they held on us, death is the final and ultimate freedom.
Jude bird

very true. society says we are property, that we are not in control of our bodies, our lives and our destiny. Roping is destroying any chains they held on us, death is the final and ultimate freedom.
View attachment 273540
That's one of the most based suicide notes I've ever read, and I read suicide notes all the time. This guy's suicide note is my username. He should be cannonized as a saint. Thanks for showing me this, I have a new desktop background.

That's one of the most based suicide notes I've ever read, and I read suicide notes all the time. This guy's suicide note is my username. He should be cannonized as a saint. Thanks for showing me this, I have a new desktop background.
i stumbled across it on facesofsuicide website. really touching, some people arent meant for this cruel world.

This is also true for the gym and muscles. Notice how tons of women specifically say they want a man who looks good and doesn't spend much time in the gym?

They are utterly disgusted by guys who look good but put tons of work in the gym or are on trt and shit
They hate frauded genetics
I grew up playing basketball observed the only guys who had natural talent barely had to try. The hardest workers on the team who were practicing all day usually sucked shit and barely improved.

There's countless examples of pro NBA players who were lazy as shit and barely practiced yet still dominated (Jordan) or took up basketball in their late teens and still were exceptional.

Same goes for most skill based sports.

At the end of the day, hard work only raises your skill level a tiny amount.

Rarely do people who work hard and bust their ass with EXTREME MOTIVATION ever rise above average, or even reach average levels.

Honest truth, they should just execute male children who are ugly or not talented to save them a life of torment.
Tell me something I don't know

Yeah, all the shittiest players were also the hardest working. Doesn't matter shit though of course

Same with life in general

Thought this was gonna be a thread about how 'foids are less attracted to men who do blue collar work (even when they make a very good income from it) but yes this is largely true as well.

If you have to work at something, you were never that good at it to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back