Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hard work is for losers and genetic trash. (as far as women are concerned)

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I grew up playing basketball observed the only guys who had natural talent barely had to try. The hardest workers on the team who were practicing all day usually sucked shit and barely improved.

There's countless examples of pro NBA players who were lazy as shit and barely practiced yet still dominated (Jordan) or took up basketball in their late teens and still were exceptional.

Same goes for most skill based sports.

At the end of the day, hard work only raises your skill level a tiny amount.

Rarely do people who work hard and bust their ass with EXTREME MOTIVATION ever rise above average, or even reach average levels.

Honest truth, they should just execute male children who are ugly or not talented to save them a life of torment.

Some other fields such as maths or music require more work but whatever the activity you need a fertile soil to start from, similarly to when you make a plant grow from a seed. And that fertile soil is your genetics.

Honest truth, they should just execute male children who are ugly or not talented.
20200531 053058

Our lives were determined at the fucking zygote. Jfl at this genetically predermined existence, what a fucking joke it all is.

This is also true for the gym and muscles. Notice how tons of women specifically say they want a man who looks good and doesn't spend much time in the gym?

They are utterly disgusted by guys who look good but put tons of work in the gym or are on trt and shit

This is also true for the gym and muscles. Notice how tons of women specifically say they want a man who looks good and doesn't spend much time in the gym?

They are utterly disgusted by guys who look good but put tons of work in the gym or are on trt and shit
also why surgeries for men are looked down on, women despise anyone other than themselves frauding good genetics

also why surgeries for men are looked down on, women despise anyone other than themselves frauding good genetics
fuck women. such hypocrites

Just start singing and try hard and become a singer bro.

Some 4 year old boy on talent show speaking 4 languages fluently.
Bro if you work hard you can learn languages and become rich bro.

What about sports? Do you know how many people started training as 4 year old and most of them didn´t make it.

"That was my dream to brake Michael Phelps record since i was 7.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is brutal pill hard to swallow. At school my classmates always told me they didn´t learn for the test. They said they were outside or they forgot. I always thought they lie. But they didn´t, it was really easy for them to remember and learn everything during class.

I grew up playing basketball observed the only guys who had natural talent barely had to try. The hardest workers on the team who were practicing all day usually sucked shit and barely improved.

There's countless examples of pro NBA players who were lazy as shit and barely practiced yet still dominated (Jordan) or took up basketball in their late teens and still were exceptional.

Rarely do people who work hard and bust their ass with EXTREME MOTIVATION ever rise above average, or even reach average levels.

Honest truth, they should just execute male children who are ugly or not talented to save them a life of torment.

cope. work hard on your own personal projects and you may make money

What about sports? Do you know how many people started training as 4 year old and most of them didn´t make it.

This is brutal pill hard to swallow. At school my classmates always told me they didn´t learn for the test. They said they were outside or they forgot. I always thought they lie. But they didn´t, it was really easy for them to remember and learn everything during class.

yeah i've always had a shitty memory

"never give up on your dreams"

Says the guy who mogged nearly all of humanity at 10 while barely trying :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I'd love to see him spend a year in my shitty body and see how much he can achieve

Honest truth, they should just execute male children who are ugly to save them a life of torment.
Legit.

Hard work is actually a form of jestermaxxing. The naturally superior genetic overlord laugh as you suffer and struggle just to be average, and be average when it's already too late for it to matter anyway. Death is seriously the only way out without cheat codes from the aliens or something.

This tbh. Extends to all things in life. If you have a learning disability you will see how others excel within minutes while you spend hours a day trying to understand things that are beyond your reach. If you have a coordination disorder you can spend hours with a certain task and you will still be blown out of the water by someone who barely even tries. And when you give up/become frustrated with the unplayable and extremely shitty cards you have been dealt with in life naturally-gifted people will accuse of being lazy. Self improvement is valid if you have traits you can improve but if your basic setup is so extremely shitty no amount of self-improvement will help you.

Our society never acknowledges these issues and only spouts retarded paroles so that the sucessful members of society can claim a moral high-ground (e.g. they succeed because they are morally-good people and others fail because they are lazy fucks) without being bothered by the thousands of men that fail to comfort to these standards, because they win in a rigged game they consider it to be fair. And most people don't even have the capabilities of seeing their own unchangeable characteristics and how they affect their lifes because they have been fed the lie that all people were born equal. Furthermore, people that recognize their limitations get shamed by society as lazy/deterministic.

Maybe they should execute gynocentric cucks like you

Last edited:
High IQ thread. Cucked as well. Truly over.

The sports/PE blackpill is fucking NUCLEAR. LMFAO at retards who deny the fact that everything in life that matters even slightly is determined by genetics.

A bunch of fucking 5 year olds, some already have great hand eye coordination and will make future athletes, others fumble the ball bumbling around like aspie retards. But yeah it's all about hard work and applying yourself brah.

So many people need to die.

I mean it's mostly genetics here (surprise). Shaq also openly admitted that he "could've worked out a lot more". JFL at those motivational videos by GigaTyrone NBA players.

Everything is predetermined. You can apply this to any situation, for example driving. Some men will never be able to drive because it is a predetermined value outside of the spectrum to be influenced. You cannot get better at it, not really.

Brutal and true af.
Everything is predetermined. You can apply this to any situation, for example driving. Some men will never be able to drive because it is a predetermined value outside of the spectrum to be influenced. You cannot get better at it, not really.
Dz2kQ3X

You don't seem to understand he's talking about improvements, no on projects where the effort accumulates.

nvm you're actually just retarded
lmao kill yourself retarded Cuck. i always do my best to write HQ posts. some betas cant handle that

lmao kill yourself retarded Cuck. i always do my best to write HQ posts. some betas cant handle that
not an argument
you're the retard that thinks getting money counts for anything lmao
how are you still on this site you bluepilled nigger

not an argument
you're the retard that thinks getting money counts for anything lmao
how are you still on this site you bluepilled nigger

lmao what a cuck

keep crying for me you bluepilled soy boy

money helps a lot, you just dont know how to utilize it

learn from the best

you have never made a single post which is even close to being high quality or high IQ. Most of your posts are low quality and low IQ lmao. JFL at an autistic and retarded NEET who cant even get a job to facilitate his survival, thinking that he's influential.

you have never made a single post which is even close to being high quality or high IQ. Most of your posts are low quality and low IQ lmao. JFL at an autistic and retarded NEET who cant even get a job to facilitate his survival, thinking that he's influential.
tfw some inkwel tells u neeting is bad and hes valuable cus he has a job :feelsohh: :feelsseriously: :feelsLSD::dab::feelsohh::feelsUgh::feelswhat::dafuckfeels::feelshaha::feelsthink::feelsokman::feelstastyman:

Ace Virgin 2020

Low IQ on Iverson's part

You're not practicing to hone your skill and get better at that level, you're practicing with your mates to learn their habits and weaknesses on top of being able to coordinate with each other on the court and being able to counter certain situations that other teams will attempt on you and exposing your weaknesses.

There's a reason why this man was never crowned champion at the highest level.

Low IQ on Iverson's part

You're not practicing to hone your skill and get better at that level, you're practicing with your mates to learn their habits and weaknesses on top of being able to coordinate with each other on the court and being able to counter certain situations that other teams will attempt on you and exposing your weaknesses.

There's a reason why this man was never crowned champion at the highest level.
he was never crowned champion because he played against shaq and kobe. he had no shot

tfw some inkwel tells u neeting is bad and hes valuable cus he has a job :feelsohh: :feelsseriously: :feelsLSD::dab::feelsohh::feelsUgh::feelswhat::dafuckfeels::feelshaha::feelsthink::feelsokman::feelstastyman:

In a world where everything is about a competition for resources, a person's value comes from their bank account.

You show a surprising amount of attitude for someone whose bank account is ZERO. You are literally a beggar JFL, without your parents support you'd be a homeless bum who would become a rotting corpse on the streets in no time.

he was never crowned champion because he played against shaq and kobe. he had no shot
Nigga he was there and took a game by himself in the Finals. If he had "practiced" he could of won more than just one game in the Finals.

Shaq/Kobe were disbanded by 2004-2005. So it's not like they were around for his entire pro lifespan as a player.

Hard work is actually a form of jestermaxxing.
genetics are very hard to cheat, hard work and environment can only do so much. I feel like a lot of these hard worker types put too much focus on what they perceive as "changeable outcomes" so that the locus of control is within their power. As a form of coping with bad genes. Of course, this does not work very well and soon they are stressed and frustrated with lack of progress. Sometimes it is better to accept the blackpill.

Nigga he was there and took a game by himself in the Finals. If he had "practiced" he could of won more than just one game in the Finals.

Shaq/Kobe were disbanded by 2004-2005. So it's not like they were around for his entire pro lifespan as a player.
cope. he had no shot. he might have won two games and the series would be 4-2 instead of 4-1, but he still would have lost. he literally had to put up 48 points for them to sneak out one win.

genetics are very hard to cheat, hard work and environment can only do so much. I feel like a lot of these hard worker types put too much focus on what they perceive as "changeable outcomes" so that the locus of control is within their power. As a form of coping with bad genes. Of course, this does not work very well and soon they are stressed and frustrated with lack of progress. Sometimes it is better to accept the blackpill.
Just accept the blackpill early on and rope rather than wagecuck for a society that hates us.

Just accept the blackpill early on and rope rather than wagecuck for a society that hates us.
I will never forgive society for enslaving men and turning us into tax machines to support w*mens' debauchery.

I will never forgive society for enslaving men and turning us into tax machines to support w*mens' debauchery.
nevER forgive, nevER forget.

nevER forgive, nevER forget.
we all fantasize of justice and righteous retribution. Here's a blackpill: it's never coming. Justice doesnt exist. we will continue to suffer while evil prospers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back