Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hard truth if you are self-hating, no wonder others hate you

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
This is not to blame anyone on this forum for others hating them, this is just a fact, when you say, "I don't think I'm handsome" or something of the sort, it is true.

You hate yourself and even babies are old enough to form a judgement on this, therefore stupidity is irrelevant since this is something humans are hardwired to do since they were born, you already have this skill of recognizing faces.

So again, if you hate how you look, you're destined to thinking of rope your whole life.

I dont hate myself but others hate me

Self love comes from years of acceptance and positive reinforcement which is the opposite of what I’ve gotten all these years

Self love comes from years of acceptance and positive reinforcement which is the opposite of what I’ve gotten all these years
I mean love in the sense of loving how you look.... which you most likely hate

just selfhypnotizeintolovingandacceptingyourself theory

Low IQ statement being thrown out everywhere on reddit cuck :feelskek:

There is no self hate, its just stopping lying to ourself

You're basically saying: "Become like ER, persuade urself that your a 10/10 chad until you explode" :feelskek:

Last edited:
just selfhypnotizeintolovingandacceptingyourself theory
Just disregard 37 years of brutal treatment, bro. It was just a coincidence that everyone you've met treated you poorly.

High IQ

Why would I love the way I look if my looks gets me rejected ?
I NEVER TOLD YOU TO LOVE HOW YOU LOOK it's not your fault I'm just saying that you're most likely right if you hate yourself, you were sent your own way to be hated.

IT retards completely fail to understand what it takes to beat a man down into an incel, they don't know what it means to be at absolute bottom and what it takes to cope enough to not rope yourself