Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (Hard To Swallow) Using Someone's Join Date Or Post Count As An Insult Is Wrong.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
"But But... "Muh 2022cels" "Muh GrAYcels":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

If you use someone's join date or post count as an insult, Then you are no different than foids who insult men's looks when they lose an argument.

It's completely retarded and nonsensical, If we are to go by that logic that "Having more posts counts and being on here for years" = Better user.

Does that mean that a 2017cel with 50 000 posts who just spams non stop is better than a 2022cel with 1 000 posts who posts high IQ threads and posts?

I understand why people are suspicious of greycels because they could be infiltrators, But a lot of them are just fellow brocels who want to cope and talk about Inceldom on here. The ones who are infiltrators are obvious and get banned.

Greycels and 2022cels are fellow brocels and should be treated with respect.

get post shamed you 2022 slut

You seem to be sus

nah i mog most of dates

I mean majority of them have and were
So is a user who created an account on January the 1st 2022 an infiltrator, But a user who created an account on December the 31st 2021 not an infiltrator?

So is a user who created an account on January the 1st 2022 an infiltrator, But a user who created an account on December the 31st 2021 not an infiltrator?
Nah both are feasible of being a infiltrator. Those who joined in the last days of 2020 are still here are oldcel and more trustworthy.

Nah both are feasible of being a infiltrator. Those who joined in the last days of 2020 are still here are oldcel and more trustworthy.
Because infiltrators who infiltrate places don't wait around for long periods of time and try to blend in right?

Join date is like height you can’t change it post count is like weight you can change it

Everyone wants to stand out even at the bottom of the dung heap

Join date is like height you can’t change it post count is like weight you can change it
Post count is useless, due to the sewers; online time and join date are usually better indicators of trustworthiness... :feelsjuice:

But I'm much more likely to take a fedpost/"guyz could this part of the blackpill b wrong n shiet? look at this curry!" post seriously if it's from a well-established user; I know nothing about a greycel except for them being new and instantly making an inflammatory/stupid thread. :feelshehe:

Whatever you say, BLUE helmet...

"But But... "Muh 2022cels" "Muh GrAYcels":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

If you use someone's join date or post count as an insult, Then you are no different than foids who insult men's looks when they lose an argument.

It's completely retarded and nonsensical, If we are to go by that logic that "Having more posts counts and being on here for years" = Better user.

Does that mean that a 2017cel with 50 000 posts who just spams non stop is better than a 2022cel with 1 000 posts who posts high IQ threads and posts?

I understand why people are suspicious of greycels because they could be infiltrators, But a lot of them are just fellow brocels who want to cope and talk about Inceldom on here. The ones who are infiltrators are obvious and get banned.

Greycels and 2022cels are fellow brocels and should be treated with respect.
Facts bro

I've been lurking since 2019.

Online 19 days 36 minutes
I only post and read 200 IQ content. I was on reddit in the OG days before we went mainstream and the Gestapo started hunting us as the most oppressed race. You were just a lil sperm back then, though junecel.

I only post and read 200 IQ content. I was on reddit in the OG days before we went mainstream and the Gestapo started hunting us as the most oppressed race. You were just a lil sperm back then, though junecel.
I used to post on IncelsWithoutHate back in late 2019 and 2020

Yeah, that's the copium sub that came way later from all the real incel subs getting purged.

Wait wtf I just looked it up, they banned those simp cucks too? They had a hole redditmod too :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:jfl

Didn't read, saw join date.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back