Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] You Aren't The Protagonist Of The Story, You're Being Misled By Your Ego (One's Genetics Determines Their Role In The Story)

But imagine having dozens of food surrounding you and not even being able to catch one. And slowly dying right Infront of your enemy/food. Imagine all the walruses laughing and cracking jokes whilst staring at that polar bear die slowly.
This is litteraly an incel situation:

- you’re surrounded by female , more than Half the planet but for the life of you , you can’t catch even one.

Instead of the thick skin of walrus, female get the modern legal system to protect them & work place and smartphone and so on.

You really have to just focus on yourself and work towards your own goals. Maybe I'll start a small group of select incels one day, and we can do meetups, network, etc. But for the most part, most of us can't be saved, because we don't want to be saved.

This is literally what this community needs. A network of "high-energy" incels trying to escape their fate.

This is litteraly an incel situation:

- you’re surrounded by female , more than Half the planet but for the life of you , you can’t catch even one.

Instead of the thick skin of walrus, female get the modern legal system to protect them & work place and smartphone and so on.
Lol, the video is much sadder now, especially the part about them "forming ranks around the young" to keep them away from the polar bear (age of consent laws to keep incels from gaining access to women before they've been completely corrupted by society).

@BlkPillPres i remember This thread very clearly cuz it was one of the thread that was my turning point to blackpill , it’s been more than a year now

This nigga has 600k and he’s crying like a bitch on this forum:feelstastyman:

I’d have this amount of money my face would be in a constant state of perpetual grin:feelskek:
Exactly :feelskek:

My life is full of anime protagonist syndrome delusions. And ironically I do often see myself as "enlightened" and "self aware"
Same here boyo. It's why I asked for OST songs in a earlier post of mine. I want to feel like a protagonist in a movie.

Imo there are never good guys or bad guys in real life, there is no story, no campaign. Just a big sandbox simulation.

don't be so down
come on young homie
you'll be okay you'll find real love
all of the stories the hero gets lonely
now is the time to show what you're made of

Last edited:
Ever notice how in basically all stories the hero is handsome and/or a descendant of some grand lineage/bloodline/legacy (indicators of high genetic quality)?
White people are the main characters of real life

don't be so down
come on young homie
you'll be okay you'll real love
all of the stories the hero gets lonely
now is the time to show what you're made of

371895fdeb1e3ee1a7bf25efc8f22354

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/m6gIAwl3wtU

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/EXiagbQk-BQ

Kid Cudi became shit after day and night :feelskek:. Now he's doing faggot shit trying to get some "lgbtq points" and stay relevant, nobody cares and nobody is having it.

Last edited:
[UWSL]Animal kingdom is really pure & beautiful[/UWSL]
Stop watching Disney movies and come back to reality. The Animal Kingdom is nothing but a carnival of Carnage. Animals trick, torture, and fight with each other just like humans; they simply aren’t bound by a social contract.

Stop watching Disney movies and come back to reality. The Animal Kingdom is nothing but a carnival of Carnage. Animals trick, torture, and fight with each other just like humans; they simply aren’t bound by a social contract.

"I want to be a good person :cryfeels:"

While the entire world walks all over you and treats you like trash.
Many people have trouble with being like those they hate. When you are powerless the only way to reject evil is to simply not perpetuate it yourself.

Even the ERs are simply committing evil out of protest of other evils, rather than engaging in more personally beneficial crimes. The world beats some incels so hard they lose self-interest and can only muster any sense of strength as moral warriors.

They spend hours DEGRADING THE VALUE OF WOMEN, and then IN THE SAME BREATH, they then spend hours speaking about women AS IF THEIR JUDGEMENTS OF MEN ARE EVEN VALID.
Because "women" refers to the group in general, not the singular rare unicorn woman the incel longs for.

It's similar to people playing the lottery. 99.999% of tickets are not significant winners. But nevertheless people chase the jackpot.

Likewise, statistically there should be a tiny amount of foids who are genetic anomalies and not just cum dumpsters for Chad. Due to sheer rarity nobody on this forum will ever meet them, but because they technically probably exist the last shred of blue pill copium in the incel subconsciously grasps the fantasy. It's a confusion between the concepts of "this thing exists" and "I can get this thing".

Last edited:
Because "women" refers to the group in general, not the singular rare unicorn woman the incel longs for
No, don't be disingenuous. They value the judgements of the very women they would consider whores and Chad chasers. It has nothing to do with valuing unicorns.

Did you even read the post ?:feelskek:

Read before answering ,
it’s beautiful in that sense , it’s brutal and simple and no second chance , there is no neeting in the wild

Did you even read the post ?:feelskek:

Read before answering ,
it’s beautiful in that sense , it’s brutal and simple and no second chance , there is no neeting in the wild
Not completely, I was high off weed and was scrolling the thread. My bad :smonk:

who are genetic anomalies and not just cum dumpsters for Chad
All women want Chads. There are no exceptions. Those who try to seem different are just attention whores.

Last edited:
This is the best post ever lol