Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] The Worst Aspect Of "Incel Culture" Is Due To These False Conflations

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I think its become a normal thing of inceldom (incel culture) to conflate "effort/goals" with "being a blue pilled idealist & optimist" and "giving up/ldar" with "being a black pilled realist & nihilist"

The irony of that sad framework though is that it makes accomplishments (achieving things to your personal benefit) an exclusive thing THAT NORIMES OWN AS "THEIR CULTURE", and normies will have all of the "success stories", all of the wealth, power, influence, etc, which will make their side look like a better side to join (which makes coping incels in denial all the more easy to indoctrinate into a life of perpetual failure and wasted effort think that "they just have to try", when what is important is WHAT THEY TRY)

That's the trick, it creates a self fulfilling prophecy of realists/nihilists being failures because they see the only way to be a realist/nihilist is to LITERALLY DO NOTHING AND JUST COMPLAIN, and it creates the cope and false reality that being positive and "working hard" will get you what you want (as many blue pilled men will see optimistic normies "winning" at life), which will trap many blue pilled men in a life of perpetual and pointless failure

I am an extreme pessimist, I am a nihilist, but nihilism is a perception of reality, its how you view reality, it doesn't dictate how you respond to that reality, there is no stipulation under the definition of pessimism or nihilism to do nothing and accept how shitty things are

The idea that since you've been dealt a shitty hand you should just do nothing and accept your losses is ridiculous, and very convenient for normies don't you think?

I pursue goals despite being pessimistic, because there's always a loophole, and if I can break through and utilize it, why wouldn't I, it makes no sense to just accept a shitty existence and continue existing, you might as well just kill yourself now if you plan on spending decades suffering, do yourself a favor

ITS THE PROPAGATION OF THESE CONFLATIONS THAT CREATES A FALSE IMAGE OF THE BLACK PILL, AND LEADS TO MANY MEN REJECTING IT

If I tell you about a group of realists that do nothing but complain, joke around, and kill themselves, would you want to join?

Now what if I told you about a group of realists, who have a rule of only exerting effort based on logic and reasoning, and have goals that are too your benefit and improves your life, would you want to join

The answer is obvious, we don't have a "budding membership" of quality posters BECAUSE THEY'VE ALL BEEN CHASED AWAY BY THE MYTH OF "LDAR BLACK PILL", who the fuck would want to join or indentify with any group like that, its literally a waste of time, makes no logical sense

Don't you think we need some incel business men, some incel millionaires, some incel politicians on our side to pull strings for our needs, that's never going to happen if the only path for an incel is to just give up BUT CONVENIENTLY KEEP EXISTING FOR SOME REASON

Why do you guys keep dancing around killing yourself, that's a part that also makes no sense, its such a pointlessly convenient and ridiculous ruleset - "exist as though you are dead, but don't kill yourself, but complain everyday about how you want to die and want to kill yourself"

STFU and do it already, it makes no sense, its just high quality larp material, its the reason why you can't tell who is a larp or not, because the average incel seems like he's a parody of himself, his words and actions aren't logical

Last edited:
This is true. If you want to do something for the incel community (and for yourself too) you should really try everything to improve yourself so that you will have a legit reason to complain when you're still not successful. Like give it time until you're 35 and put some effort into your life. If you don't see the results until then, maybe you can actually start LDAR (depending on how things look like).

While you're still in your physical prime, you have to put some work in IMO.

Gotta call out bs when I see it, Chad literally does nothing and gets approached, his virginity taken from him by thirsty whores, its all about being good looking

If you have to put in any effort its over, it literally means youre unlovable

Cucktears: See!. Inkwell culture is actually toxic! :soy:

Gotta call out bs when I see it, Chad literally does nothing and gets approached, his virginity taken from him by thirsty whores, its all about being good looking

From your response anyone can tell you didn't even read the post

Where the fuck does this have anything to do with Chad living life on easy mode, it has nothing to do with that, the point is, if your entire culture for a group revolves around doing nothing and just complaining, then the winning side forms by default, any side that isn't following your strategy WINS BY DEFAULT

Don't you think we need some incel business men, some incel millionaires, some incel politicians on our side to pull strings for our needs, that's never going to happen if the only path for an incel is to just give up BUT CONVENIENTLY KEEP EXISTING FOR SOME REASON

Why do you guys keep dancing around killing yourself, that's a part that also makes no sense, its such a pointlessly convenient and ridiculous ruleset - "exist as though you are dead, but don't kill yourself, but complain everyday about how you want to die and want to kill yourself"

STFU and do it already, it makes no sense, its just high quality larp material, its the reason why you can't tell who is a larp or not, because the average incel seems like he's a parody of himself, his words and actions aren't logical

Last edited:

Where the fuck does this have anything to do with Chad living life on easy mode, it has nothing to do with that, the point is, if your entire culture for a group revolves around doing nothing and just complaining, then the winning side forms be default, any side that isn't following your strategy WINS BE DEFAULT

Im literally too scared to kill myself, Im too big a pussy and Im afraid it would hurt and that Id botch it and then end up a cripple for the rest of my life

Also theres some good video games coming out, like even if I had a gf I wouldnt be fucking her 24/7 Id wanna play video games sometimes

Honestly if I could push a button to wipe myself I would, but killing myself is just too much, as much of a subhuman as I am I kinda like myself ngl

Chad gets pushed by other people to success, making your own success is a meme, you can only be successful if other people allow you to be

Chad gets pushed by other people to success, making your own success is a meme, you can only be successful if other people allow you to be

That's like saying you can only get sex if a woman consents, and yet rape exists JFL

Again all you've done is create a self fulfilling prophecy, you act is if there is only one path to success, you'll just have to take a more brutal path than Chad, one less straightforward, you may be alright with the alternative to that (endlessly complaining and suffering) but I'm not, If I ever believed my life would forever be what it is now, I'd just kill myself and stop wasting time

Also enough with the excuses not to kill yourself, if you wanted to die, you'd kill yourself, its too easy to kill yourself these days, pretty sure you can order pure nitrogen gas online, if you breath in a bit of it, you will be incapacitated in 2-3 seconds, and you'll die a quick painless death shortly afterwards if you continue breathing it in whilst knocked out (you'll die sleeping)

Last edited:
i agree on some things as i could put more effort into self improvement but as for getting a job the only way that is going to happen is if i relocate and i have been trying for 3 years but keep being told i need referances but have none and i have no friends to get character refs due to isolation in remote area and the few people who i do come into contact are drunks and known trouble makers so i try to stear clear of them but i do have hobbies which i am slowly getting better at and being on here typing helps my computer skills

i agree on some things as i could put more effort into self improvement but as for getting a job the only way that is going to happen is if i relocate and i have been trying for 3 years but keep being told i need referances but have none and i have no friends to get character refs due to isolation in remote area and the few people who i do come into contact are drunks and known trouble makers so i try to stear clear of them but i do have hobbies which i am slowly getting better at and being on here typing helps my computer skills

Do you have any community center/outreach programme BS where you live, enroll in one of those programs, stay for a month and build up a rep as being a "good person", let them be your recommendation afterwards

I blame moralfags tbh,”surely if we appeal to normies and make them happy we will receive our precious good boy points” they are trying to water down the community to the point that it looses its appeal, just another place where you have to adjust your behaviour accordingly to what is considered appropriate and what’s not.than they are surprised that the demographic they are trying to appeal to infests this site.

I agree though. dismissing anything proactive by virtue of it not being blacpilled without further explanation makes the blackpill itself look like a one big excuse, especially since it’s grounded on objective facts and observations not vague defeatist notions.

Since I became blackpilled, my quality of has improved. I don’t have blind hope anymore but I now know the formula for success and happiness and what niche I can exploit to get there. And aside from that, There is no longer any confusion for me in terms of social dynamics and things like that.

for example, I used to believe in muh personality and walk around NW0, now I wear a hat
I got blue contacts
I wear lifts
When I stop being lazy and start lifting, I know to also do neck, forearms, extra effort on delts

Shit like that... all these things improved my life. It’s obviously still not perfect or even acceptable for me, but it’s objectively better than the alternative of doing something and expecting a result I’ll never get. I still have a ways to go before I can live a happy, content life, but I have a sound plan for that based on reason and I know I will get the results I expect.

the blackpill is The logical way of navigating life. Ones rebirth into the blackpill is often painful (unless already chad, then it’s super convenient), and one goes through a grieving process when their previous world view is shattered.. but if you’re not absolute truecel tier, there’s things you can do to improve your situation dramatically, in a calculated way. You eventually become numb to the pain and see a new world.

It Also extends into other realms like business. Who to hire and why, what kind of management hierarchy to setup, who to put where.

I think it's annoying how lots of people on here seem to glorify not having a job or checking out of life. First of all, it gives credence to the meme among normies that we are all unshowered neckbeards living in momma's basement. The thing is that people aren't going to feel sorry for you if you intentionally wallow in pity and actively work towards harming yourself. They didn't feel sorry for you when they bullied you in school and didn't invite you to any parties, and they sure as hell won't feel sorry for you now that you're all grown up and they went from the schoolyard to a job while you went from crying in the schoolyard to crying in your room. Literally no one cares that you are NEET and have to live off of a government allowance, always dependent on charity. People would be HAPPY if you gave up like this and became NEET. That means one less person for them to compete with and as a bonus, they aren't liable to find any subhumans working in the same place as them. What I am saying is that instead of giving others (your bullies, IT, feminists, etc) the pleasure of seeing you fail, maybe you should defy their expectations and become more successful than them so that one day you'll be powerful enough to pull a Harvey Weinstein and scend.

I think it's annoying how lots of people on here seem to glorify not having a job or checking out of life. First of all, it gives credence to the meme among normies that we are all unshowered neckbeards living in momma's basement. The thing is that people aren't going to feel sorry for you if you intentionally wallow in pity and actively work towards harming yourself. They didn't feel sorry for you when they bullied you in school and didn't invite you to any parties, and they sure as hell won't feel sorry for you now that you're all grown up and they went from the schoolyard to a job while you went from crying in the schoolyard to crying in your room. Literally no one cares that you are NEET and have to live off of a government allowance, always dependent on charity. People would be HAPPY if you gave up like this and became NEET. That means one less person for them to compete with and as a bonus, they aren't liable to find any subhumans working in the same place as them. What I am saying is that instead of giving others (your bullies, IT, feminists, etc) the pleasure of seeing you fail, maybe you should defy their expectations and become more successful than them so that one day you'll be powerful enough to pull a Harvey Weinstein and scend.

I don't think incels should check out of life but going NEET is actually hurting normies. If more men go NEET, the society will eventually start collapsing. It's stupid to go NEET just because of this though and I wouldn't suggest any man to do it if I felt like he could do better if he tried.

Despite espousing self improvement, normies want us to ldar and die, as it's less competition for them. It's gaslighting at it's finest. While I think this site should be a safe space for incels, the echo chamber aspects can turn vulnerable guys who are decent looking into mentalcels. "My jawline isn't like a gigachad's, it's over!". I think people should put in the right amount of effort before giving up. A lot of newbies are bad at rating looks, and will mistake themselves for being a subhuman when they're really just normie tier. Especially if they're young, puberty can be a real game changer for some. I saw nebish looking guys from my high school turn into Chads when they went through puberty. Even though it may actually be over for some in puberty, you really can't confirm it until your puberty is finished.
I think it's annoying how lots of people on here seem to glorify not having a job or checking out of life. First of all, it gives credence to the meme among normies that we are all unshowered neckbeards living in momma's basement.
There's a big difference between a 25 year old neckbeard who never tried and a guy who gets burned out after completing college (while trying everything to ascend) and falls into depression.

I don't think incels should check out of life but going NEET is actually hurting normies. If more men go NEET, the society will eventually start collapsing. It's stupid to go NEET just because of this though and I wouldn't suggest any man to do it if I felt like he could do better if he tried.
The economy isn't hurting just because you quit your job at Wal Mart. You need to be able to create something before you can deprive society of that thing. If you don't get an education, don't get experience, don't make yourself an asset in some field, then you're nothing. There are a lot more non-incel people than incels NEETing fulltime like sassy black ladies with 7 children and schizos. Believe me, it is a lot cheaper for society pay for your food stamps than if you became a high paying job that allows you to siphon a lot more money out of the system to spend on prostitutes and anything else you want like a nice car or w/e

Why can't this world just leave me alone to work on my shop and art projects in peace? Why must we be harassed by moronic hedonist "prog"-normies and oldcons who got married at 20?

Since I became blackpilled, my quality of has improved. I don’t have blind hope anymore but I now know the formula for success and happiness and what niche I can exploit to get there. And aside from that, There is no longer any confusion for me in terms of social dynamics and things like that.

for example, I used to believe in muh personality and walk around NW0, now I wear a hat
I got blue contacts
I wear lifts
When I stop being lazy and start lifting, I know to also do neck, forearms, extra effort on delts

Shit like that... all these things improved my life. It’s obviously still not perfect or even acceptable for me, but it’s objectively better than the alternative of doing something and expecting a result I’ll never get. I still have a ways to go before I can live a happy, content life, but I have a sound plan for that based on reason and I know I will get the results I expect.

the blackpill is The logical way of navigating life. Ones rebirth into the blackpill is often painful (unless already chad, then it’s super convenient), and one goes through a grieving process when their previous world view is shattered.. but if you’re not absolute truecel tier, there’s things you can do to improve your situation dramatically, in a calculated way. You eventually become numb to the pain and see a new world.

It Also extends into other realms like business. Who to hire and why, what kind of management hierarchy to setup, who to put where.

Couldn't have said it better, the black pill shouldn't be "stop exerting any effort period", the black pill should be "stop exerting blue pilled effort"

Effort that is placed in logical and objective pursuits are a positive, to do nothing is always a negative no matter what

IDK but to me the black pill is not a curse, its a blessing, my life also improved after the black pill, I stopped wasting effort looksmaxxing and my personality changed, I became more aggressive, assertive, cunning, etc

Too many idiots on this asking like the black pill stipulates that you do nothing and just wallow in self pity and suffer, the black pill is a gift not a curse, the curse was being born with inferior genetics, but many incels act like the world view that reveals this truth to you and enlightens you is also part of the curse, that is complete nonsense

The economy isn't hurting just because you quit your job at Wal Mart. You need to be able to create something before you can deprive society of that thing. If you don't get an education, don't get experience, don't make yourself an asset in some field, then you're nothing. There are a lot more non-incel people than incels NEETing fulltime like sassy black ladies with 7 children and schizos. Believe me, it is a lot cheaper for society pay for your food stamps than if you became a high paying job that allows you to siphon a lot more money out of the system to spend on prostitutes and anything else you want like a nice car or w/e

The society depends on men working low-level jobs. They're always complaining that there isn't enough workforce. Someone has to build all the buildings and keep the infrastructure in the cities maintained.

The society depends on men working low-level jobs. They're always complaining that there isn't enough workforce. Someone has to build all the buildings and keep the infrastructure in the cities maintained.

There's already enough, in fact I hear the opposite where I'm from, there's not enough jobs, never heard there's not enough workers

Yeah, and it's not unskilled labor, which is the category many self-declared NEETs fall in. The guys building the bridges and paving the roads all worked really hard to learn their trade and become good at it. You can't just walk off the street and become a construction worker, contrary to what some believe. There's my point from the previous post again. Before you can make society care about you checking out, you need to make them depend on you for something.

I'm planning to do a comic about a defaced 18 year old superhero who kills feminist roasties

True tbh. Some boomers don’t seem to fully realize what our society has become. Literally foids just select which males they wanna fuck, chad, and that’s it. “Effort” into getting foids isn’t a thing anymore In 2019.

How dare you question muh depression?! Forreal though, I get so tired of suicide posts, they're nothing but foid-tier attention seeking. When you ask why they've not gone through with it yet, you get stupid and childish excuses like ''there's a good vidya coming out soon, bro'', ''I'm afraid it'll hurt'', ''I'm going to do it when my parents die'' etc ... Comments like these are what make me believe that the community is overly saturated with melodramatic teenagers.

True tbh. Some boomers don’t seem to fully realize what our society has become. Literally foids just select which males they wanna fuck, chad, and that’s it. “Effort” into getting foids isn’t a thing anymore In 2019.

Like I told him:

Where the fuck does this have anything to do with Chad living life on easy mode, it has nothing to do with that, the point is, if your entire culture for a group revolves around doing nothing and just complaining, then the winning side forms by default, any side that isn't following your strategy WINS BY DEFAULT

This thread has nothing to do with putting effort towards getting women, in fact its quite literally about making the distinction between wasted effort and useful effort

Yeah, and it's not unskilled labor, which is the category many self-declared NEETs fall in. The guys building the bridges and paving the roads all worked really hard to learn their trade and become good at it. You can't just walk off the street and become a construction worker, contrary to what some believe. There's my point from the previous post again. Before you can make society care about you checking out, you need to make them depend on you for something.

But you could have learned this and you didn't. This means that you didn't help the society, while the society had to pay money for bringing you up.

There's already enough, in fact I hear the opposite where I'm from, there's not enough jobs, never heard there's not enough workers

They keep saying this in Eastern Europe.

I do think some Western countries have shortages of certain jobs for example in Germany I heard there are too few police officers and no one wants to be one.

Comments like these are what make me believe that the community is overly saturated with melodramatic teenagers.

I think they are larps, the excuses are legit retarded, if the thought of playing a video game keeps you going, THEN YOU AREN'T TRULY DEPRESSED YET

Incels have become easy to parody because of this ridiculousness

Like I told him:

This thread has nothing to do with putting effort towards getting women, in fact its quite literally about making the distinction between wasted effort and useful effort
As incels our main problem in life is with getting foids obviously and that dominates everything. You are right about useful effort being important in some aspects of life though.

But you could have learned this and you didn't. This means that you didn't help the society, while the society had to pay money for bringing you up.

They keep saying this in Eastern Europe.

I do think some Western countries have shortages of certain jobs for example in Germany I heard there are too few police officers and no one wants to be one.
The money spent raising you is paid mostly by your parents and the things like school are mostly a net benefit to society because most people don't become NEET.

The money spent raising you is paid mostly by your parents and the things like school are mostly a net benefit to society because most people don't become NEET.

It doesn't change the fact that you could have helped but you didn't. If all men in the West go NEET society collapses, it's as simple as that. How are you not able to understand this, really?

If all men in the West go NEET society collapses, it's as simple as that

True, but that never will happen, because most men are alright with life the way it is, "going NEET" is just cutting your nose off to spite your face, which makes sense for someone who is tired of life and see's theirs going nowhere, but for the average man with hopes and mediocre dating success, they will never see "going NEET" as an option

you can order pure nitrogen gas online, if you breath in a bit of it, you will be incapacitated in 2-3 seconds, and you'll die a quick painless death shortly afterwards if you continue breathing it in whilst knocked out (you'll die sleeping)
Interesting. What kind of nitrogen container should be used? Big enough to fit a head?

Interesting. What kind of nitrogen container should be used? Big enough to fit a head?

IDK google, there's entire forums dedicated to suicide, I'm never going to kill myself so I never looked much further into it, I was just surprised that there was such a quick and easy method, who knew you could suffocate your body without actually getting the "suffocation feeling"

IDK but to me the black pill is not a curse, its a blessing, my life also improved after the black pill
The blackpill has prevented way more suicides than it has caused. I always think of this scene from Good Will Hunting
tumblr_pczy1z821G1vn535ko8_250.gif

Couldn't have said it better, the black pill shouldn't be "stop exerting any effort period", the black pill should be "stop exerting blue pilled effort"

Effort that is placed in logical and objective pursuits are a positive, to do nothing is always a negative no matter what

IDK but to me the black pill is not a curse, its a blessing, my life also improved after the black pill, I stopped wasting effort looksmaxxing and my personality changed, I became more aggressive, assertive, cunning, etc

Too many idiots on this asking like the black pill stipulates that you do nothing and just wallow in self pity and suffer, the black pill is a gift not a curse, the curse was being born with inferior genetics, but many incels act like the world view that reveals this truth to you and enlightens you is also part of the curse, that is complete nonsense
When someone is too fucked genetically and knows that genes = quality of life, fixing all his shortcomings is just such an insurmountable goal. A 5’5” guy needs $100,000 LL. He needs to make 100k first, quickly before his youth is over, then get the surgery and endure the pain for 6 months, be bedridden for 6 months, and emerge from that surgery still 1 SD below average.. and that’s just one death sentence. What if he is also bald and has a micropenis? at some point it’s easier to sit around and do drugs and play video games. Higher ROI. People aren’t really good with long term goals. The longer the term the more Improbable and difficult. And looksmaxxing is probably the highest ROI thing you can do since better looks equals improvement in every other aspect of your life. So applying the blackpill to other areas of life is futile if you can’t take care of your looks first. What is a 5’2” bald Indian supposed to do with blackpill knowledge other than feel miserable, give up, and rope? I guess maybe make a tactical move back to India where it’s a level playing field but he’s still fucked there even without the racepill.. say he’s not fucked and gets into an arranged marriage. He’s gonna spend every waking minute worrying about his wife cheating since he knows female nature and that it takes looks to keep a woman loyal. Doesn’t sound like there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. Living a life preferable to death? Maybe. I don’t think we can ever be so enlightened that we will be free of sexual desire and be totally content without sex and female validation and companionship. Yeah they’re dumb holes but we need that dumb estrogen in our lives.. Are we just gonna grow old gracefully, all alone?

so the blackpill is a blessing for men within normal ranges, but not like bottom 10%... In that sense it could be extremely attractive to normies. But where does that leave bottom tier men in terms of life improvement options? These thingsdont work if everyone is doing it. The bar just keeps getting raised higher and higher and it becomes necessary to looksmaxx/lifemaxx just to keep up and avoid being explicitly disadvantaged. Imagine if all men were blackpilled and out there getting LL for their own Competitive advantages..

so it’s probabaly best to make the blackpill as unattractive to normies as possible and keep it our little secret for our own competitive advantage in life. Out of self interest since we are that bottom 10%. Finders keepers.

it’s like with any looksmaxx.. it only works if yours the only one doing it. If all men got hair transplants, got buff, got LL, wore blue contacts and did dick enlargement exercises, we’d all be fucked.

Bold part = same thing happened to me

Yes it is. Looksmaxxing is very much a thing that works. You ever wonder why all normies all of a sudden decided to start lifting and get buff? Increased sperm competition = men put in more and more effort to get pussy.
The diff between bluepilled effort and blackpilled effort is that a bluepilled guy will go to the gym cause he heard from his bro’s that “girls like muscles bro!”.. while a blackpilled guy knows that lifting is frauding serum T, dimorphism, volume, fighting success, frame, etc. he will instead opt to inject roids, get clavicle lengthening (unlikely), wear lifts, do neck exercises, and run wrist cover up game and achieve 10x the success of gymcel normies in half the time. We know where to apply effort. Bluepilled normies throw shit on a wall and see what sticks. We know the formulas, they don’t.

Last edited:
Im compounding interest because compounding interest is the only thing that doesn't care if youre incel autist manlet