Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard to swallow edition] Only heightpill is canon

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Muh baldpill.

Muh facepill.

Muh agepill.

Muh racepill.

If you dont get as a bald guy is because short.

Tallcels do not exist. Their lookmatches are literally landwhales while these landwhales(that a have a niche if they got big tits and big ass anyway) wont give a chance to short men. Also looks are kinda subjetive. All you niggers have your niche. Some foids want men similar to them lookwise, others want manly men others want prettyboy men. But a foid will never, will never have a short fetish.

A 30 yo short dude will never score a foid even if he runs green card game.

The reason why you filthy pig-skins are seething here while Tyrone is plowing your women is because you are short. The reason of why curries and ricecels dont get laid is because theyre short. The reason why noodlewhores go for pigskins is because theyre taller than whitecels.

I could continue sweeping this fake ass pills from blackpill canon. But I guess you all niggas got the idea.

Last edited:
St. Blackop2cel is 6’4”. Stop with the cope

the heightpill is the most brutal pill

Muh baldpill.

Muh facepill.

Muh agepill.

Muh racepill.

If you dont get as a bald guy is because short.

Tallcels do not exist. Their lookmatches are literally landwhales while these landwhales(that a have a niche if they got big tits and big ass anyway) wont give a chance to short men. Also looks are kinda subjetive. All you niggers have your niche. Some foids want men similar to them lookwise, others want manly men others want prettyboy men. But a foid will never, will never have a short fetish.

A 30 yo short dude will never score a foid even if he runs green card game.

The reason why you filthy pig-skins are seething here while Tyrone is plowing your women is because you are short. The reason of why curries and ricecels dont get laid is because theyre short. The reason why noodlewhores go for pigskins is because theyre taller than whitecels.

I could continue sweeping this fake ass pills from blackpill canon. But I guess you all niggas got the idea.
This thread exist for a reason

Height is the thing that matters the most, that's water.

But it's not the only legit pill.

Didnt he got a gf? He's just a meme lmao how you guys know the guy doesnt have a gf? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Incels collectively just saw his face and not only immediately knew it was ovER for him, but so much so that they made him a saint.