Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] Incels With Racial Allegiance Are Ironically The "Beta Orbiters" Of Their Respective Race

Even then not really because for me its an "either way" kind of thing

Lets say world wide riots break out, mass anarchy, laws aren't being followed, I'd have no problem being a criminal, i'd go around killing and raping to get what I want out of life lol

You can argue I wouldn't last long but I know myself, I'm pretty sure I'd more than last, I'd thrive (If I died I'd at least be free of this world)

I not only see financial success as something great to aim for, I also see death as a mercy and chaos as a means for me to take vengeance upon society

This is why when COVID first came out I hoped it was extreme and wiped us all out, it doesn't matter to me either way

If I die tomorrow so be it, and if I survive and become rich one day that's good too

When I say normie problems aren't my problem its not just because it doesn't affect me directly, its because someone like me doesn't care about the "problems of life" period, I have no attachments either way, I basically have a mercenary mindset, it doesn't matter to me how this shit plays out, all I know is that I'm going to act in my better interest to the best of my abilities

So if society starts to degrade due to criminality I'm going to do my best to survive and enjoy myself in such a society, I don't see "chaos" as a problem, to me life itself and how it functions is the original problem to begin with

I'll never be the guy in a moral panic over the degradation of society, because want financial success just as much as I want society to collapse, heck I might want that even more lol

This is why normie problems aren't my problem, I have attachment to life as we know it, I'll take things as they come

There are two kinds of rioters, the people who are genuinely outraged and society and expected justice/order, and the people like me who wait for a brick to be thrown through a glass panel so we can take advantage of that and steal something :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (not that I've been part of any riots but you get my point)

One group is deluded and naive, the other is self aware and opportunistic
Interesting take ngl. However, I do think that a stable and safe society is way better for your own financial success. Lone wolfs and mere peasant, such as ourselves, wouldn't be the winners in this scenario.

Interesting take ngl. However, I do think that a stable and safe society is way better for your own financial success.
Well yeah, obviously lol. The only reason I'm glad things are stable now is because I actually have a decent chance and things are progressing smoothly, but if some shit goes down I'll start grinning though

Lone wolfs and mere peasant, such as ourselves, wouldn't be the winners in this scenario.
You don't have to be a lone wolf in that scenario, when it comes to personal gain men of varying natures very easily come together to take part, especially when its for "nefarious" means

I mean think of a famous case like this, it might be cherry picking but I think for the most part men function like this:

A bunch of strangers including the driver of a private bus all decide to come together and rape a woman (the funniest part to me is that the fucking driver even joined in, that's so fucking random, him of all people should have been the one to stop it lol)

Do you think there was any arguing for minutes about who would go first or any shit like that, I doubt it, every guy was just glad to take part, every guy was just eagerly awaiting his turn and there was a natural order, the guys who were more pushy and asserted themselves to go next went next, there was no time to fight because they had to be quick

I'm sure everyone seamlessly fell into their role, one guy would be the lookout, a few other guys would incapacitate the male friend she was travelling with and then hold the woman down, and they'd all alternate into their new role seamlessly when their turn finished. No planning was required, it was natural lol

All of those guys probably had different personalities, backgrounds, jobs, hobbies, etc but they united under the common goal of "muh orgasms"

Humans are pretty simple, we have cravings, we want what we want, and we can spontaneously work with anyone around us to get what we want because we all have shared interests

If such a scenario I talked about happened many "everyday working men" would actually start forming groups to do these things, it would be spontaneously, like men reverting back to their primitive selves, it would happen a lot more naturally than you'd think

The guys who would put effort towards securing, hiding and protecting their families would be handicapped and over time they would be the ones that lose and are killed

Lone wolfs actually benefit the most when they join a group, because they gain all the benefits of being part of a group, with none of the limitations of holding attachments to people that would limit your ability to survive

Last edited:
doesn't matter if i'm "anti-racist", nonwhites will still kill me given the chance anyway

doesn't matter if i'm "anti-racist", nonwhites will still kill me given the chance anyway
JFL where the fuck do you live, a warzone?

You don't seem to get how ridiculous it sounds to say something like this

You must have such a huge sense of self importance

This sounds as stupid as black americans saying white police officers just want to kill all of them

@BlkPillPres has no logical answer as to how he's spending his time better by writing 50 paragraphs and hundreds of long-winded posts about stormfrontcels and race copers than stormfrontcels and race copers are by posting nigger facts. Your efforts are just as futile as you believe ours are.
I don't have any "efforts", I'm not trying to change your minds, I'm really just making fun of you, its you guys fuming and raging at niggers ruining your precious white world. You see my goal gets accomplished, when I post my threads you guys look like idiots, when you guys post your nigger facts, Tyrones are still reaming your women in the ass and you are still being plagued by black crime :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (keep coping though)

Oh and I'm a really fast typer and thinker, so this shit doesn't take as long as you think, its just to pass time really, I can't spend all day working on my projects

I could spend a lot less time here if you have a good show to recommend lol (I've pretty much watched all the good stuff by now)

JFL where the fuck do you live, a warzone?

You don't seem to get how ridiculous it sounds to say something like this

You must have such a huge sense of self importance

This sounds as stupid as black americans saying white police officers just want to kill all of them
first time you've make a post that isn't 10 paragraphs

It makes no sense to be racist as an incel, because the very nature of inceldom denotes that you've been rejected by your race, being a racist incel is like being in denial of your own race disowning you

1. Race obsessed incels are ironically beta orbiting their own race, they get treated like shit and rejected, but they keep worshiping and showing allegiance towards the race, that's the irony of them making fun of beta orbiters in other threads, they don't have any self awareness.

There is really no difference between the blue pilled that beta orbits some stacey and a race obsessed incel that keeps trying to "support" or "fight for" their race, its a case of two useful idiots who will never be rewarded for their blind faith and servitude

For stormfrontcels:
2. White incels don't seem to get that they are "the niggers of their race", in the same way that they look down on "niggers", their own race looks down on them and rejects their entire being and worth as a "fellow white", once again another case where a race obsessed incel doesn't seem to see the irony, and once again, they don't have any self awareness.
being racist doesn't mean you're a racial nationalist

It makes no sense to be racist as an incel, because the very nature of inceldom denotes that you've been rejected by your race, being a racist incel is like being in denial of your own race disowning you

1. Race obsessed incels are ironically beta orbiting their own race, they get treated like shit and rejected, but they keep worshiping and showing allegiance towards the race, that's the irony of them making fun of beta orbiters in other threads, they don't have any self awareness.

There is really no difference between the blue pilled that beta orbits some stacey and a race obsessed incel that keeps trying to "support" or "fight for" their race, its a case of two useful idiots who will never be rewarded for their blind faith and servitude

For stormfrontcels:
2. White incels don't seem to get that they are "the niggers of their race", in the same way that they look down on "niggers", their own race looks down on them and rejects their entire being and worth as a "fellow white", once again another case where a race obsessed incel doesn't seem to see the irony, and once again, they don't have any self awareness.
facts bro im always saying this shit.

You cannot downplay the importance of compatible mentality and backgrounds. People are just naturally drawn to things they are familiar with(after looks of course).

@PPEcel and @BlkPillPres IQ mog this entire forum.

A reason to be racist as an incel is because it’s antithetical to the core fabric of this rotten society that hates us. Anything that goes against them i support.

If you were focused on yourself and building wealth, this wouldn't be a problem to you at all as it wouldn't be a permanent problem for you, you could one day move to a safer area or country where shit like "crime rates" don't even matter

If you plan on being a wage slave for the rest of your life then I agree, I guess it does affect you, but it begs the question, why are you choosing to remain in such a life as an incel? (I know some people don't have a choice as they are lacking in intelligence and/or resources but you don't seem like that type)

As an incel there should be nothing holding you back, not family, not friends, not anything

I don't know why so many of you guys cling to your current life so much

The average cost of raising a child to adulthood (tuition costs included) is around 200,000+ in America, its probably relatively the same in other countries

So that means you are by default 200K richer (over a period of 2 decades or so) than most normalfags that chase after a family life and children

As a single man one thing I noticed is that I have a lot of expendable income and free time, I always hear normies are always complaining about the cost of living and children but I don't bare the brunt of any of that. So the question is, what are you doing with it?, are you going to remain in the dangerous area you live in till the day you die?
So if it was that easy then with all that expendable income and free time, why have you not yourself managed to become wealthy yet? You promised to tag me in your wealth ascension thread that was coming soon, remember? JFL. Nigger you probably lost all your savings money in crypto just admit it XD (low IQ nigger trait)

I can be an incel my whole life and I would still rather live in my 100% white suburb than in a multi-racial area. Actually I think most white people feel that way otherwise White Flight wouldn't be a thing.

Being tribalistic is natural and every one in the world is this way. Being some sexless failure with women doesn't change that.

Last edited:
I can be an incel my whole life and I would still rather live in my 100% white suburb than in a multi-racial area. Actually I think most white people feel that way otherwise White Flight wouldn't be a thing.

Being tribalistic is natural and every one in the world is this way. Being some sexless failure with women doesn't change that.
:yes:

This post seems a lot less "charged" than your usual ones

Shut up man, if I can't reproduce directely at least I will save my genes in a difrent way, also, only women hate me, my family still cares about me.

Not really, you are kind of using circular logic

Humans started off to begin with racially separated, so that's the only experience we've had so far

It would be like me saying "monogamy is completely natural and that's why it works so well" when my framework for that argument is based on how life was 60 years ago

Monogamy is completely unnatural, but its useful for having a stable society, and it only works when you can control women as a commodity, which we can no longer do so monogamy is failing (and because of that we now know today that it definitely was not natural, it was forced)

If we as a species had started off with all groups existing in a multicultural way it would be very normal for a white person to not see black people as "other" and vice versa, racism would be weird in such a society, I don't think people would then immediately start branching off and trying to group up based on skin color based on those conditions

There would have been a lot of intermixing from the get go and races would probably be indistinguishable by now if we had started off in such a manner

One day all of this separation nonsense will seem really weird when everyone is mixed and every race (of whatever remains) is basically living together

I hope you get the point, your logic is circular, we have multicultural societies now, and it make take a few hundred years, but one day no body will even think as you do and all the race problems you are concerned with won't even exist, and that's the irony of it all, you are so focused on something that has nothing to do with you, because its a "generational problem", and since you won't be part of the gene pool it doesn't really concern you as an individual

What concerns you as an incel is your life personally

Its coping to try and act like you are "part of your race" because in the far future race won't even matter and your genes won't be a part of that future

Shut up man, if I can't reproduce directely at least I will save my genes in a difrent way, also, only women hate me, my family still cares about me.
19213.jpg

I hope you get the point, your logic is circular, we have multicultural societies now, and it make take a few hundred years, but one day no body will even think as you do and all the race problems you are concerned with won't even exist, and that's the irony of it all, you are so focused on something that has nothing to do with you, because its a "generational problem", and since you won't be part of the gene pool it doesn't really concern you as an individual

What concerns you as an incel is your life personally

Its coping to try and act like you are "part of your race" because in the far future race won't even matter and your genes won't be a part of that future

White people are leaving multi-racial areas at unprecedented rates because no one wants to live with Black and brown people and diversity is being forced on whites. Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore all used to be 90% white and look at them today. California was 90% white in the 60s and today its 30% white and rapidly declining. California has lost a delegation seat because it's population has declined because of all the White flight that is happening. The end result of America is just going to be Brazil. Where the White population is concentrated away from the non-whites. Even in South Africa where Whites are 8% of the population they are segregated from the Blacks. In all cities in the USA races remain segregated because they prefer their own. People will always think about race because race is real and races are different. It's a self-evident truth. And while this madness continues to happen in the West the rest of the world will look on and laugh. Do you think China will embrace diversity?

Last edited:
“Hey Tyrone…I’m not racist. We’re in this together!”
“YO SHUT DA FUCK UP CRACKER LEMME TEAR DOWN YO STATUES AND KILL YOU”

“Juan…listen. I’m not a racist. I actually found out from a black guy that doesn’t know me that my race (who doesn’t form racial identity so god knows how a race that is unable to form racial identity can do this) says they hate me”

“quo shut up gringo im with my family we’re coming over say bye to your jobs and btw we’re burning down your church and we are about to behead your whole family”

“Pablo why are you with your people? I’m not racist please take me in please Kamala and all the funny epic ethnicels I let in are putting white people in camps and burning down our statues and heritage please why are you centered around your catholic church with all the other Guatemalans come on ethnicels”

“shut up cracker”
How about you post anti-white incels instead of trashing some strawmen?

White people are leaving multi-racial areas at unprecedented rates because no one wants to live with Black and brown people and diversity is being forced on whites. Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore all used to be 90% white and look at them today. California was 90% white in the 60s and today its 30% white and rapidly declining. California has lost a delegation seat because it's population has declined because of all the White flight that is happening. The end result of America is just going to be Brazil. Where the White population is concentrated in the south away from the non-whites. Even in South Africa where Whites are 8% of the population they are segregated from the Blacks. In all cities in the USA races remain segregated because they prefer their own. People will always think about race because race is real and races are different. It's a self-evident truth.
You must be in full on cope mode because its like you mentally blocked out the most important part of my argument:
it make take a few hundred years, but one day no body will even think as you do and all the race problems you are concerned with won't even exist

If you think 1000 years from now white people are going to be separated as some small faction in the south you are an idiot

The rate of interracial marriage ONLY increases over the years, its been doing so sharply since 2010, and technology is making the world a smaller and smaller place, so people who usually would never have interacted can do so easily

You are clearly coping right now

One day there won't be any races at all, I'm sorry but that's a fact

The great irony of this is the fact that white men are the ones who kicked off this obsession with interracial breeding, they went all over the fucking place and were enamored with the local women and couldn't help but impregnate them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Think of all the racial groups that only exist today because of primarily white men:
Mulatto's, Mestizos, etc (there's a lot more I can't remember the names off the top of my head)

This is a quote from some conquistadors writings that were posted to 4chan:
517.jpg

Another one they turned into a meme:
6ab.png

Years and years of this and now all of a sudden interracial mixing is bad? :feelskek:

Sorry dude it doesn't work like that, white men started it and the other races are gonna finish it

@Ecstasy check this avii :feelswhere:

What would you rate ?

@Ecstasy check this avii :feelswhere:

What would you rate ?
7/10 for the idea, 6/10 because the expression of the anime girl could be more fitting to the situation

If you think 1000 years from now white people are going to be separated as some small faction in the south you are an idiot

The rate of interracial marriage ONLY increases over the years, its been doing so sharply since 2010, and technology is making the world a smaller and smaller place, so people who usually would never have interacted can do so easily

I'm the one coping? You honestly think there is going to be a time in human history that the majority of white people are going to racemix with non-white people?

As long as white people have freedom of choice, most white people will choose to live among with eachother, breed with eachother and marry eachother.

And the more non-white the West comes the faster it will collapse into a third world shit hole. I've already explained that most white people don't want to live with non-white people. Non-white people are literally being forced on them and they are just beginning to build a racial awareness against it.

Maybe most white people don't care about race today, maybe they don't care about the future of Whites. But what they don't realize that they are going to have to live through the process of becoming a minority on their own countries. And that's not going to be a pleasant experience. Their cities, towns, neighborhoods are going to become more black and brown. And that means more crime, more squalor, and degradation of their communities and services until they finally decide to leave the area. Just like they've been doing for decades. The quality of life in the West is not improving. It's declining. You sound like you aren't really aware of what is going on. You think that this progressive, egalitarian globalist ideology is going to be some dominant ideology that is right about everything and will reign supreme for all time. But that's not how civilization works, the pendulum always swings back. You're just upset at the idea that white people are becoming more racially conscious about what is happening in their countries and are beginning to show a little resistance to what is happening.

7/10 for the idea, 6/10 because the expression of the anime girl could be more fitting to the situation
Indeed :feelscomfy:

@SuccessfulShark you know what needs to be done now :feelsstudy:

You're just upset at the idea that white people are becoming more racially conscious about what is happening in their countries and are beginning to show a little resistance to what is happening.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Woah now, don't project your delusions onto me, i'm just telling you whats going to happen, but none of that shit has anything to do with me

I'm not part of any "team", I'm an incel, I'm an individualist, and I'm not part of the gene pool

The irony of you saying something this stupid in this very thread, did you not read it?

This race allegiance obsession is a white thing, and the irony is your race doesn't really give a fuck about you, you aren't really a part of your race, there won't be a trace of you among the future population of whites, but keep coping though :feelskek:

This race allegiance obsession is a white thing
No it really isn't a white thing you just pretend that it is. You are a disingenuous coward that hides behind the reputation incels have for being apolitical to attack people who oppose your stupid ideas.

No it really isn't a white thing you just pretend that it is. You are a disingenuous coward that hides behind the reputation incels have for being apolitical to attack people who oppose your stupid ideas.
Exceptions exist, but if you are seriously going to act like there are a bunch of black incels going around trying to "secure black women" and "fight for their race", or indian incels, or asian incels, etc doing any of that, you are just being dishonest and you know it

Like come on dude, you can't be serious, this is white thing

Why are so obsessed with securing the future of a race when you won't be a part of that future?

Exceptions exist, but if you are seriously going to act like there are a bunch of black incels going around trying to "secure black women" and "fight for their race", or indian incels, or asian incels, etc doing any of that, you are just being dishonest and you know it

Like come on dude, you can't be serious, this is white thing

Why are so obsessed with securing the future of a race when you won't be a part of that future?

Shut the fuck up. White incels are the only people who have "racial pride"? 75% of black people feel that their race is central to their identity. You think that black incels are any different? The NFAC (Not fucking around coalition) Is filled with nigcels like you larping like black panthers walking around with your aerosoft guns talking about how you gonna kill crackers.

You are jsut strawmaning white incels who are racist into being all these stereotypes just because they say racist things and can see that there is a clear agenda to replace them in their own country and have resentment for that.

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up. White incels are the only people who have "racial pride"?
Not the only one, but its primarily just you guys, you ar ejust lying to yourself to say otherwise

75% of black people feel that their race is central to their identity.
I doubt many of that 75% are incels so I don't get your point, also race being central to your identity isn't supposed to magically make you forget your place within the world, you are an incel who will never pass on your white genes, so you are wasting your time being so obsessed with being white lol

You think that black incels are any different?
Yes

The NFAC (Not fucking around coalition) Is filled with nigcels like you larping like black panthers walking around with your aerosoft guns talking about how you gonna kill crackers.
Never even heard of this group before and JFL at you fallaciously calling those guys incels, you can't have an honest argument with a dishonest person, that's just a face, you know full well that group is filled to the brim with Tyrones, every one of those guys mogs me lol:
2020-07-25T144402Z_499746788_RC2E0I9NPOPY_RTRMADP_3_GLOBAL-RACE-PROTESTS-LOUISVILLE_jpuct7

They all look like they are 6ft tall and well built, like come on dude, incels?

You are jsut strawmaning white incels who are racist into being all these stereotypes just because they say racist things and can see that there is a clear agenda to replace them in their own country and have resentment for that.
Once again, it doesn't matter if there is an agenda or not, whites are without a doubt going to be replaced one day, BECAUSE WHITE TRAITS ARE RECESSIVE

This is basic biology

Humans are reproducing interracially more and more as the years go on, so white genes are obviously going to be phased out at some point

One day everyone will be some mix of negroid, caucasoid and mongoloid, everybody will be mixed

You are basically being afraid of the inevitable, deluding yourself into thinking "it can be stopped"

Racists are fakecel.

If Germany kicked out every single non German, violent crime would go down by 40%. Non Germans account for 12.5% of the general population. We could also close 50% of our prisons. My "tribe" didn't abandon me because men (and even most women) treat me with respect. I can't get laid, that's pretty much my only major problem.
Cope.

You are basically being afraid of the inevitable, deluding yourself into thinking "it can be stopped"

No I just don't believe it because you're an idiot. White people have been around longer than 1000 years and have remained white. Foreign men have invaded Europe before and have been defeated and repelled.

No I just don't believe it because you're an idiot. White people have been around longer than 1000 years and have remained white. Foreign men have invaded Europe before and have been defeated and repelled.
Yeah, in times when whites were being "attacked" physically (as in war and conquest) rather than being bred out of existence through interracial relationships, and in times where you could just kill anybody trying to fuck "your" women

White men can't do that shit anymore so you are just coping

Pay close attention to the words you use, you said they "invaded", the other races aren't invading anymore, they are simply living amongst you, there's nothing you can do to stop this shit now, the rules have changed, and the rules aren't in your favor

But again, keep coping

I'm sure all these white Chads busy fucking all women left and right and all these white women who are into BBC to be trendy, are going got start "repelling" the "invaders" pretty soon :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah, in times when whites were being "attacked" physically (as in war and conquest) rather than being bred out of existence through interracial relationships, and in times where you could just kill anybody trying to fuck "your" women

Pay close attention to the words you use, you said they "invaded", the other races aren't invading anymore, they are simply living amongst you, there's nothing you can do to stop this shit now, the rules have changed, and the rules aren't in your favor

But again, keep coping

I'm sure all these white Chads busy fucking all women left and right and all these white women who are into BBC to be trendy, are going got start "repelling" the "invaders" pretty soon :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You're such a disingenuous turd. You keep saying that we are going to be replaced and bred out of existence and at yet you wonder why white incels want to '"save their race". Why wouldn't anyone want to stop that? Especially when all you have to do is stop immigration and segregate away from non-whites. What happens than? The great African armies will finally build boats and helicopters in the 21st century and invade the White man's lands and take his women by force? More than likely we'll just stop feeding you and you will die of starvation. This fucking dishonest nigcel talks about White guys being ethnocentric while he keeps suggesting how black men are going to breed him out of existence. This is your black power fantasy that you want to happen.

Last edited:
the very nature of inceldom denotes that you've been rejected by your race
Not a single celibate in the world has literally been rejected by every single foid of his race.
He hasn't literally asked/tested or given opportunity of refusal to every foid.

I think we need to describe this in different terms somehow.

Basically there are people who make an evaluation that they will not find acceptance and stop trying, and that is okay.
The difference between that and volcel is IMO whether you gave up due to perceived implausibility or disinterest.

There's not always going to be the clearest line between these concepts though, because there's not a 100% switch from "completely implausible" to "totally doable" nor between "obsessive interest" and "complete disinterest"

because you have middle grounds of "theoretically plausible with low odds" or "reasonable non-obsessive healthy interest" which blur the lines between vol/invol

Race obsessed incels are ironically beta orbiting their own race, they get treated like shit and rejected, but they keep worshiping and showing allegiance towards the race, that's the irony of them making fun of beta orbiters in other threads, they don't have any self awareness.
just so long as you understand one can be racially aware and slightly prioritize it without obsessing over it

Who says the faith is blind, or that it's servile?

I think it's just more of a reasonable "which group is less likely to murder me for being around them" type of self-preservation.

For stormfrontcels:
2. White incels don't seem to get that they are "the niggers of their race", in the same way that they look down on "niggers", their own race looks down on them and rejects their entire being and worth as a "fellow white",
You're embellishing to make a point. Perhaps you realize this?
The "entire race" does not reject a white incel.
In the very least other white incels defending their race clearly support each other.
Obviously the Chads DGAF (they don't know the struggle) nor do the foids, but that's only the majority of the race not the entire race.

You're such a disingenuous turd. You keep saying that we are going to be replaced and bred out of existence and at yet you wonder why white incels want to '"save their race".
1. Nothing disingenuous, you are just an illogical idiot who fails to get the point

YOU AREN'T REALLY A PART OF YOUR RACE, YOU ARE COPING

If you can't breed amongst your race you aren't a part of it, point, blank, period

Are you really a part of your family if they all decided to never associate with you again, they don't celebrate your birthday, they don't contact you, they don't spend time with you, etc

Idiots like you will say "they are my family because "muh shared genes", that's why"

Lol no, they are just related to you genetically, but they aren't "family". If family just mean't "shared genes" then every father or mother that left their children to be adopted or abandoned them is "family" too

2. You keep missing the other point, the white race can't be saved because NO RACE CAN BE SAVED

You seem to be leaving out the fact that ALL RACES WILL ONE DAY BE BRED OUT OF EXISTENCE

But that's because you are race obsessed and only thinking about the "white race"

I don't know why you even care, the white race had a "good run", they pretty much dominated most of known human history, but as we all know, all good things come to an end

You can keep obsessing over this for decades until you are old and senile but it won't make a difference, the white race is still going to cease to exist one day (all races will, that's just a fact of reality)

Now I'm ending this conversation, you can have the last word but it will be pointless drivel anyways, because you are clearly ignoring all my points which just has me repeating the same thing over and over

Now I'm ending this conversation, you can have the last word but it will be pointless drivel anyways, because you are clearly ignoring all my points which just has me repeating the same thing over and over

It can't be anymore pointless than this absurd diatribe. You have no points you just keep saying that White guys shouldn't be racist or care about their race because in the future you believe there won't be any white people becuase BBC's are going to breed them out of existence. You're just a spiteful nigcel that resents that fact the there are white incels point accurately your race is subhuman and ruins everything it touches.

You seem to be leaving out the fact that ALL RACES WILL ONE DAY BE BRED OUT OF EXISTENCE
not really, it only takes a miniscule amount of nonwhite mixture in whites to make them look significantly nonwhite looking, and it takes a majority of white mixture to make a non-white look even remotely white. The existence of dominant phenotypes among races with blacks (sadly) possessing dominant physical genetics and whites (sadly) possessing recessive physical genetics. basically at the end of the day, asians and blacks will survive and only whites will be extinct assuming everyone mixed evenly.

Even as a mixed black myself I never really got the whole anti-racism thing. Racism doesn't exist. It's a word used to shame whites for protecting their self interest. There is a reason leftists use the whole "you cant be racist against whites" doublespeak

It can't be anymore pointless than this absurd diatribe. You have no points you just keep saying that White guys shouldn't be racist or care about their race because in the future you believe there won't be any white people becuase BBC's are going to breed them out of existence. You're just a spiteful nigcel that resents that fact the there are white incels point accurately your race is subhuman and ruins everything it touches.
Racism literally doesn't exist

basically at the end of the day, asians and blacks will survive and only whites will be extinct assuming everyone mixed evenly.
Wouldn't that mean that "blasians" survive not blacks or asians, I can't imagine 100,000 years from now there will be anyone who is full black or full asian or full anything, at some point it will just be mixed people

I acknowledge that race is real but yea I try not too obsess over it too much. Its a shit cope just like alcohol which makes you more depressed. Since race is the core of identity. And I'm fucked as far as being a sub5. 5'6 Asian guy in America. Which is average height for an Asian dude. But I can't go out of the house without bracing myself of what I know I have a very high chance of seeing (WMAF couples). If anything, we Asian men should be angrier. But I know over time that what they are doing has consequences although they don't realize it. Mixing people up lowers the social cohesion, social capital, and trust of that society.

That said, I for one, would not wanna live in Africa, the Middle east, and Latin America. Normie retards can say its all due to culture all they want. I don't wanna live there because of what I know about the people there. I don't wanna have a low quality of life in general or be a victim of violent crime and end up on a gore site, nor do I wanna be muslim.

I really don't wanna live in America either (any degenerate Anglophone country for that matter), but I was born here and feel more connection with Asian American noodlewhores. But thats not working out here because 60 - 70% of noodlewhores have a white male only dating policy.

So that leaves me with no choice but to give it a few more years here and try my luck elsewhere in East Asia as far as ascending. I'm sure I would be able to adjust there over time. American society is truly fucked up. Filled with crime and inequality (both economic and in dating). The foids here are just so unpleasant and hostile. I simply don't stand a chance as a low tier 5'6 Asian dude here.

And yea I don't like the stormfrontcels here either. These are Dylan Roof types here were talking from what I can tell. Young, incel, angry, and race coping. I've been there, done that as a 30+ year old ricecel. I was coping with alt-right race realist stuff back in 2009. Reading all I could. Escortmaxxed all throughout my 20s and not as angry any more. A lot more reasonable. Still angry and venting here and there at times.

How about you post anti-white incels instead of trashing some strawmen?
They’re in this very thread.

OP is literally at the very least a black idealist. At worst a lying black nationalist. Like all ethnics, they complain about “muh white sooupremacist incels should not be racist!” While also being racist, saying whites should be bred out or killed or go extinct. “Why would you ever be racially self preservationist as an incel? Just let me become the majority (and I hate you).

If anything, we Asian men should be angrier.
This, I always say that no race of males has been more betrayed by their women than Asian men, this is why all this "protect muh white women" nonsense from white incels seems like a joke

I really don't wanna live in America either (any degenerate Anglophone country for that matter), but I was born here and feel more connection with Asian American noodlewhores. But thats not working out here because 60 - 70% of noodlewhores have a white male only dating policy.
If you have a high income career, especially one that you can do over the internet (like a coder)

I'd recommend you move to a SEA country, you'd have a much better chance, you'd of course see a lot of white sex tourists and white guys dating women there too, but the women there are much more likely to date you than asian women in western countries that are surrounded by white men in a white culture

When you start looking for a wife in East Asia see if you can get a virgin too, it will up your chances of having a decent wife. That's gonna be hard to find though, but the age of consent is pretty low in these countries, so as long as you can get the father on board you won't have a problem

So that leaves me with no choice but to give it a few more years here and try my luck elsewhere in East Asia as far as ascending
Lol , I just read this part after typing what I did above, you clearly have common sense and have already put some thought into this, you won't believe how many guys on this forum refuse to make even minor changes in their lives to get what they want, they really just want to be able to complain all day and pat themselves on the back

They are also ironically attached to the lives that they hate, and want to remain in the countries in which their opportunities are limited

Its like some weird kind of incel stockholm syndrome

I know the women in my country don't like me much, I'm black genetically, but I'm not black where it matters, I'm not tall (5'7"), I don't have a big dick (5 inches), I don't really like "black music", I don't like partying, I don't drink or smoke, etc

So I have no chance here, but after a while I just stopped caring about the whole dating scene and I just wanted to have sex, so my only goal is to build wealth and move to a SEA country to take advantage of the cheap and active sex market

I'm no longer trying to "ascend" so moving to a place that "increase my chances" doesn't matter to me

If prositution was as cheap and easily accessible as it is in SEA I'd just stay here

Eastern Europe is another place I have to check out too, its only a bit more expensive and prostitution is even legal in some of these countries

I'm sure I would be able to adjust there over time. American society is truly fucked up. Filled with crime and inequality (both economic and in dating). The foids here are just so unpleasant and hostile. I simply don't stand a chance as a low tier 5'6 Asian dude here.
If you are ethnic and average you don't stand a chance in most places tbh

There was a day I was sitting down and thinking about where my life was heading, and I realized that if I stuck to the "normie path" I was going to end up one of those betabuxx black guys whose married to some ghetto used up black whore with multiple bastard kids out of wedlock by criminals, and I would be raising those children like a cuck

I decided it was best that I stop wasting my time and opt out of the game, the only way to win is not to play

What a lot of men don't realize is that the longer you struggle the the more you lower your standards, so many men today think they are married to "a catch", but this is a woman they wouldn't even consider dating 10 years ago

Its a battle of attrition and women will win because they are holding all of the cards and monopolizing sex as a resource

This is why there will always be an unlimited supply of betas waiting to help women pick up the pieces after they get off the cock carousel

Last edited:
@PPEcel and @BlkPillPres IQ mog this entire forum.
don't forget @Lebensmüder

and @BlkPillPres says truth guys like @BummerDrummer and @epillepsy simp for their respective races
You must be in full on cope mode because its like you mentally blocked out the most important part of my argument:

You are clearly coping right now

One day there won't be any races at all, I'm sorry but that's a fact

The great irony of this is the fact that white men are the ones who kicked off this obsession with interracial breeding, they went all over the fucking place and were enamored with the local women and couldn't help but impregnate them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Think of all the racial groups that only exist today because of primarily white men:
Mulatto's, Mestizos, etc (there's a lot more I can't remember the names off the top of my head)

This is a quote from some conquistadors writings that were posted to 4chan:
517.jpg

Another one they turned into a meme:
6ab.png

Years and years of this and now all of a sudden interracial mixing is bad? :feelskek:

Sorry dude it doesn't work like that, white men started it and the other races are gonna finish it
to be fair they allowed this in colonized lands not in europe, for them it was conquest cause such children would be loyal

Last edited: