Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] Incels With Racial Allegiance Are Ironically The "Beta Orbiters" Of Their Respective Race

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
It makes no sense to be racist as an incel, because the very nature of inceldom denotes that you've been rejected by your race, being a racist incel is like being in denial of your own race disowning you

1. Race obsessed incels are ironically beta orbiting their own race, they get treated like shit and rejected, but they keep worshiping and showing allegiance towards the race, that's the irony of them making fun of beta orbiters in other threads, they don't have any self awareness.

There is really no difference between the blue pilled that beta orbits some stacey and a race obsessed incel that keeps trying to "support" or "fight for" their race, its a case of two useful idiots who will never be rewarded for their blind faith and servitude

For stormfrontcels:
2. White incels don't seem to get that they are "the niggers of their race", in the same way that they look down on "niggers", their own race looks down on them and rejects their entire being and worth as a "fellow white", once again another case where a race obsessed incel doesn't seem to see the irony, and once again, they don't have any self awareness.

Last edited:
“Hey Tyrone…I’m not racist. We’re in this together!”
“YO SHUT DA FUCK UP CRACKER LEMME TEAR DOWN YO STATUES AND KILL YOU”

“Juan…listen. I’m not a racist. I actually found out from a black guy that doesn’t know me that my race (who doesn’t form racial identity so god knows how a race that is unable to form racial identity can do this) says they hate me”

“quo shut up gringo im with my family we’re coming over say bye to your jobs and btw we’re burning down your church and we are about to behead your whole family”

“Pablo why are you with your people? I’m not racist please take me in please Kamala and all the funny epic ethnicels I let in are putting white people in camps and burning down our statues and heritage please why are you centered around your catholic church with all the other Guatemalans come on ethnicels”

“shut up cracker”

Last edited:
“Hey Tyrone…I’m not racist. We’re in this together!”
“YO SHUT DA FUCK UP CRACKER LEMME TEAR DOWN YO STATUES AND KILL YOU”

“Juan…listen. I’m not a racist. I actually found out from a black guy that doesn’t know me that my race (who doesn’t form racial identity so god knows how a race that is unable to form racial identity can do this) says they hate me”

“quo shut up gringo im with my family we’re coming over say bye to your jobs and btw we’re burning down your church and we are about to behead your whole family”
"I'm going to focus on problems that really have nothing to do with me on a personal level and I couldn't directly change them anyways. I do this so I don't have to think about the real life immediate problems I should be working on, because we all know complaining is much more convenient that working towards something"

Guys like you remind me of that whole "conspiracy nut" phase I went through, none of those things matter because you can't do shit about it anyways (we can't stop the jews who control the banking system, so knowing about it and obsessing over it is pointless). So while you waste your time obsessing over it, your ACTUAL LIFE (that you aren't working on improving) drifts further and further into decay

These things are just distractions

On another note, no reason for you to care if whites are suffering since your "tribe" betrayed and abandoned you

You think I care when some "injustice" is done to blacks? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Its obvious you are young, you'll only realize how much time you are wasting now years later, or you could just do the smart thing now and skip ahead and save yourself the trouble (but lets be honest, you aren't the type to do the smart thing lol)

I always had the most respect for rice cels and currys. They’re playing the game on veteran difficulty and i can understand their strong belief in JBW

"I'm going to focus on problems that really have nothing to do with me on a personal level
Anti white racism has no effect on me personally as a white person?
and I couldn't directly change them anyways.
You can by being racist and recognizing this shit is bad. Being identarian and preparing for the future and having connections. You are saying to just ignore it, which will not work. "Just let your country get burnt to the ground theory"

Guys like you remind me of that whole "conspiracy nut" phase I went through, none of those things matter because you can't do shit about it anyways (we can't stop the jews who control the banking system, so knowing about it and obsessing over it is pointless). So while you waste your time obsessing over it, your ACTUAL LIFE (that you aren't working on improving) drifts further and further into decay
Ok we can't stop the jews. Turn gay then. We can't stop the jews so become a tranny. Don't fight it nigger, you say so yourself. Go join your local democrat chapter and vote tranny. You probably do anyway.
On another note, no reason for you to care if whites are suffering since your "tribe" betrayed and abandoned you
No they didn't. Progressive whites did, so? And compared to what? Nonwhites just straight up hate whites. Even if 80% of whites hate white nationalists, 100% of nonwhites hate whites period.
You think I care when some "injustice" is done to blacks? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Probably. Injustice against blacks never happens though which is why you wouldn't get it.
Its obvious you are young, you'll only realize how much time you are wasting now years later, or you could just do the smart thing now and skip ahead and save yourself the trouble (but lets be honest, you aren't the type to do the smart thing lol)
You are jewish. You want to lay down and rot while the jew kills you. Your race is already subjugated so it makes sense.

Last edited:
it's easier to get along with people of the same race.
Not really, you are kind of using circular logic

Humans started off to begin with racially separated, so that's the only experience we've had so far

It would be like me saying "monogamy is completely natural and that's why it works so well" when my framework for that argument is based on how life was 60 years ago

Monogamy is completely unnatural, but its useful for having a stable society, and it only works when you can control women as a commodity, which we can no longer do so monogamy is failing (and because of that we now know today that it definitely was not natural, it was forced)

If we as a species had started off with all groups existing in a multicultural way it would be very normal for a white person to not see black people as "other" and vice versa, racism would be weird in such a society, I don't think people would then immediately start branching off and trying to group up based on skin color based on those conditions

There would have been a lot of intermixing from the get go and races would probably be indistinguishable by now if we had started off in such a manner

One day all of this separation nonsense will seem really weird when everyone is mixed and every race (of whatever remains) is basically living together

If Germany kicked out every single non German, violent crime would go down by 40%. Non Germans account for 12.5% of the general population. We could also close 50% of our prisons. My "tribe" didn't abandon me because men (and even most women) treat me with respect. I can't get laid, that's pretty much my only major problem.

Based thread. Racial allegiance only makes sense when your existence as an individual is threatened. If you care about the abstract existence of your race, you are severely cucked. Of course, this doesn't mean you are supposed to think all peoples are equal, but stop deluding yourself. Wignats would rather side with feminists than with blackpilled incels any day of the week.

Imagine caring about anything except death as a hopeless truecel

german lower class are just as trash as non germans

good for you
they should deport poorfags regardless of race if they were actually concerned about crime rates

If Germany kicked out every single non German, violent crime would go down by 40%. Non Germans account for 12.5% of the general population. We could also close 50% of our prisons. My "tribe" didn't abandon me because men (and even most women) treat me with respect. I can't get laid, that's pretty much my only major problem.
1. Criminality for the most part comes down to resources, is genetics involved in some way, sure, testosterone is a hormone that makes one more prone to violence and aggression, and blacks on average have more testosterone than other races, even the women have more test than the women of other races on average, but the core reason why blacks tend to be more criminal is because blacks tend to be poorer on average

If you woke up tomorrow and every black in Germany had a million dollars in their account, do you think crime would go up or down?

The answer is obvious

If we swapped the distribution of wealth among races today between blacks and whites both cultures would also swap within a few years and whites would start drifting towards a culture of degeneracy and criminality. It may not be expressed as extremely as it is among blacks due to genetic differences but it will still be significant

Everything comes down to resources, and if you think poor people are just going to "be civil" you are kidding yourself about human nature, so long as blacks are the poorest race, they will be the most criminal race, point blank period

2. Respect, seems like a rather vague thing to say that you get when everyone is probably sneering and laughing at you behind your back, its funny how rhetoric like that goes out the window when it comes to race, guarantee I'll see you saying more shit like that if I go through your post history but all of a sudden you are being respected, how convenient :feelskek:

Oh yeah dude they definitely respect you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Do it, nigga. Remember to grab foids forearms or push them aside to assert dominance. Worked for me. Some holes at work buy me free stuff or share their lunch with me. It won't get you laid but putting whores in their place will earn you more respect
JFL dude you are in full on cope mode, I've eaten with the women at work too, had them buy me stuff too, its not respect, to them its "just being nice", you are overthinking this, and in some cases its just them feeling sorry for you

What you are saying sounds like some red pill bro science stuff you heard

german lower class are just as trash as non germans
What's your point? Don't you think that percentage of "lower class" people is higher among non-germans?

they should deport poorfags regardless of race if they were actually concerned about crime rates
This, just finished making my response about this very thing and I see your post, criminality has a lot more to do with resources (poverty) than race, that's a statistical fact

1. Criminality for the most part comes down to resources, is genetics involved in some way, sure, testosterone is a hormone that makes one more prone to violence and aggression, and blacks on average have more testosterone than other races, even the women have more test than the women of other races on average, but the core reason why blacks tend to be more criminal is because blacks tend to be poorer on average

If you woke up tomorrow and every black in Germany had a million dollars in their account, do you think crime would go up or down?

The answer is obvious

If we swapped the distribution of wealth among races today between blacks and whites both cultures would also swap within a few years and whites would start drifting towards a culture of degeneracy and criminality. It may not be expressed as extremely as it is among blacks due to genetic differences but it will still be significant

Everything comes down to resources, and if you think poor people are just going to "be civil" you are kidding yourself about human nature, so long as blacks are the poorest race, they will be the most criminal race, point blank period

2. Respect, seems like a rather vague thing to say that you get when everyone is probably sneering and laughing at you behind your back, its funny how rhetoric like that goes out the window when it comes to race, guarantee I'll see you saying more shit like that if I go through your post history but all of a sudden you are being respected, how convenient :feelskek:

JFL dude you are in full on cope mode, I've eaten with the women at work too, had them buy me stuff too, its not respect, to them its "just being nice", you are overthinking this, and in some cases its just them feeling sorry for you

You both mog me

bUt My aRyAn GeNeS. Nah nigga you aint spreading no aryan genes
Spreading your genes as a truecel is inhumane and extremely cruel. It's like procreating when you have a genetic disease, you're basically setting your offspring for a life full of suffering and failure

What's your point? Don't you think that percentage of "lower class" people is higher among non-germans?
In the U.S., currycels and ricecels commit crime at a far lower rate and earn more than cumskins on average, but it doesn't stop Trump supporters (mostly working-class poorfags in flyover country hopped up on opioids) from shitting on them anyway.

bUt My aRyAn GeNeS. Nah nigga you aint spreading no aryan genes
This, you might as well be your own race as an incel.

You both mog me
Everyone does.

Spreading your genes as a truecel is inhumane and extremely cruel. It's like procreating when you have a genetic disease, you're basically setting your offspring for a life full of suffering and failure
:feelsthink:

I tell you by experience i get along with people of my race. And most people form social connections with people of their own race.
Dude that's literally my point, of course that's your experience, you were born into the world I just described where this is the norm, again that's circular logic

how do you know? are you white? if not, why do you speak for them if you are not one?
You can keep believing whatever nonsense you want, but what people like you think isn't going to matter a 1000 or so years from now, pretty much everyone will be mixing, and a few thousand more years after that pretty much everyone will be mixed, you are obsessing over a relic of humanities primitive past (racial differences)

In a sense maybe its a good thing that you don't get to reproduce because you probably wouldn't want your genetic lineage to part of that future

Last edited:
I tell you by experience i get along with people of my race. And most people form social connections with people of their own race.

We as incels are not "most people", that's the point of the thread.

As an incel you should not have a significant number of meaningful social connections, if any. You shouldn't be "getting along" with anyone.

Typical normalfag bullshit. Joined 2017, online for less than a day.

[UWSL]Everyone does.[/UWSL]
Wow. Didn't expect you to just cone out and say it outright. I truly am the most subhuman afterall. :feelsbadman:

The answer is obvious

You seem to be a little bit paranoid my friend. Do you actually think that anybody really cares about you? In fact, most people don't give a shit about you or about me. Most people in my neighborhood are friendly and we help each other out. It's funny, how you assume anything about me based on post, which basically is basically 90% shitposting at this point. I'm financially speaking pretty well off compared to other people in my age group. Again, my only problem is that i can't get pussy. Minorities don't face any discrimination here. There should be no reason why they can't succed in life. Some non-germans i know are wealthy (all of them started from bottom) and none of them bitch about muh discrimination.

This, you might as well be your own race as an incel.
The one that made me question a lot of these nordic f*gs was the one who said he wouldn't ask out the foid at his workplace because she looked like a pokemon. And she was a black german or whatever. How do you have the chance to ascend by punching your jbw card and still somehow you fuckup because My GeNeS :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:. Nigga that was it your last chance, you will never EVER come close again

It makes no sense to be racist as an incel, because the very nature of inceldom denotes that you've been rejected by your race, being a racist incel is like being in denial of your own race disowning you

1. Race obsessed incels are ironically beta orbiting their own race, they get treated like shit and rejected, but they keep worshiping and showing allegiance towards the race, that's the irony of them making fun of beta orbiters in other threads, they don't have any self awareness.

There is really no difference between the blue pilled that beta orbits some stacey and a race obsessed incel that keeps trying to "support" or "fight for" their race, its a case of two useful idiots who will never be rewarded for their blind faith and servitude

For stormfrontcels:
2. White incels don't seem to get that they are "the niggers of their race", in the same way that they look down on "niggers", their own race looks down on them and rejects their entire being and worth as a "fellow white", once again another case where a race obsessed incel doesn't seem to see the irony, and once again, they don't have any self awareness.
I understand that genetically I’m on the bottom of my races proverbial totem pole but at the same time until my race wakes up to the Jewish threat as a whole their superior Chad and Stacy genetics won’t add up to a hill of beans as the Jews have targeted ALL of us for termination great and small alike or to perhaps put it even more succinctly subhuman and ubermensch alike.

So in a certain sense or from a certain point of view the white Chads and Stacies are niggers just like me but in a slightly different and humorous mental sense as somehow despite our genetic disparity they ended up stupider/less informed than a genetic failure of their group, which is an odd sort of paradox that would perhaps suggest that all members of ones race are valuable for the overall collective’s survival because certain parts of the race can see what other parts simply cannot for whatever reason and see that which is of a vital nature at that of course referring to how we are under threat.

As for reward?

Just the knowledge that I’ve done my part to raise awareness of the Jewish threat through many long years of activism is reward enough for me in itself as these bastards are simply so evil any act of resistance against them no matter how seemingly small or insignificant is simply doing ones duty as a human being and obeying nature’s highest law which is the struggle for survival.

Last edited:
In the U.S., currycels and ricecels commit crime at a far lower rate and earn more than cumskins on average, but it doesn't stop Trump supporters (mostly working-class poorfags in flyover country hopped up on opioids) from shitting on them anyway.
I know that, but what does that have to do with me? I'm not from the US. The reason why I specifically talked about "non-germans" is because crime statistics only differentiate between germans and non-german. Non-germans also includes British, French, Chinese, etc. but those groups are probably not overrepresented in those crime statistics.

I know that, but what does that have to do with me? I'm not from the US. The reason why I specifically talked about "non-germans" is because crime statistics only differentiate between germans and non-german. Non-germans also includes British, French, Chinese, etc. but those groups are probably not overrepresented in those crime statistics.
I'm pointing out that even if non-Germans committed less crime then native-born Germans, cumskins would still throw a fit.

If they don't give a shit about you, they're not friendly. Basic human decency is not "friendliness".
People in my neighborhood are friendly. My colleagues don't really care about me, we just work together. Germans are really reserved except for people we know for a long time. Hard to explain to non germans

You seem to be a little bit paranoid my friend. Do you actually think that anybody really cares about you? In fact, most people don't give a shit about you or about me.
Ok, thanks for stating the obvious, what was even your point here?

which basically is basically 90% shitposting at this point
Lol why even post at all then

Again, my only problem is that i can't get pussy.
Pussy period or white pussy?

If you are being racially selective then its a self caused problem lol

Minorities don't face any discrimination here. There should be no reason why they can't succed in life. Some non-germans i know are wealthy (all of them started from bottom) and none of them bitch about muh discrimination.
I don't think you are getting my point, which is why you are drifting off into "muh boot straps" (they should just work harder and do better)

My point is at the end of the day so long as blacks are poorer they are going to be more criminal, you can harp on and on about why and how they should try harder but reality is reality

Also see the irony that in one breath you try to imply that blacks are more criminal due to genetics (the crime stats you cited) but then you say "there should be no reason why they can't succeed"

What about genetics?

What if they have a genetic predisposition to not find success in the same way as whites do, just like they are genetically predisposed to criminality?

What now?

Whites are pretty much being "held ransom", so they are either going to "help blacks evolve" or be at the mercy of their criminality

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Of course that's a "you problem" seeing as you are "a part of your race" and all that, for incels like me I'm just an individual focused on my own success and none of this shit has anything to do with me, i'm an individualist, societal problems aren't my problems, normie problems aren't my problems

Like I said in my thread:
Were not a part of their game, their worries are not ours, we don't have to worry about preserving any race, or ensuring the survival of any species, or keeping any economy stable, or preserving any culture, or ensuring law and order, or protecting women and children, or preserving the environment, etc, etc, etc. Those are NORMIE PROBLEMS.

Our only task as incels is to "get our fill" on any thing there is to enjoy in life that we can gain access to

If fools like you want to take on the burden of normie problems and worry about societal issues that don't really concern a genetic reject, then by all means continue to waste your time and mental energy on things you literally could not change in 100 years lol

Last edited:
"While friendship clearly transcends race and ethnicity, the two are strongly correlated. Individuals tend to have more friends among their own race group than they do among races that are
As a mixed person the only people I got along with are people, who don't give a shit about race and especially other mixed people ,who usually don't give a shit about race.
In college or in the job sometimes you can't survive alone and need to form groups specially when is mandatory. Those times the people who always accepted me were people of my own race.
I look subhuman and people avoid me

Last edited:
People in my neighborhood are friendly. My colleagues don't really care about me, we just work together. Germans are really reserved except for people we know for a long time. Hard to explain to non germans
No, I understand. I went to a boarding school when my dad was temporarily transferred to his company's New York office and my classmates were from all over the place. I knew a few German exchange students plus this guy whose dad was a diplomat stationed at the German embassy in DC.

I actually like that about Germans. I keep to myself whenever possible, so I can relate. Americans can occasionally go overboard with small talk and fake smiles. No one in burgerland really cares about you when they ask you "How is your day?", it's just something they ask out of habit, so why even ask? :feelshaha:

Pussy period or white pussy?

If you are being racially selective then its a self caused problem lol

I don't think you are getting my point, which is why you are drifting off into "muh boot straps"

My point is at the end of the day so long as blacks are poorer they are going to be more criminal, you can harp on and on about why and how they should try harder but reality is reality

Also see the irony that in one breath you try to imply that blacks are more criminal due to genetics but then you say "there should be no reason why they can't succeed", what about genetics?

What if they have a genetic predisposition to not find success in the same way as whites do just like they are genetically predisposed to criminality?

What now?

Pretty much whites are being "held ransom", so they are either going to "help blacks evolve" or be at the mercy of their criminality

Of course that's a "you problem" seeing as you are "a part of your race" and all that, for incels like me I'm just an individual focused on my own success and none of this shit has anything to do with me, i'm an individualist, societal problems aren't my problems, normie problems aren't my problems

Like I said in my thread:

If fools like you want to take on the burden of normie problems and worry about societal issues that don't really concern a genetic reject, then by all means continue to waste your time and mental energy on things you literally could not change in 100 years lol
Why do you talk about blacks all time? Do actually know how many black people live in Germany? There is a different ethnic group in here, who are vastly overrepresented in said crime statistics. Even other minorities here hate them because they are clearly a problem. Nobody here really shits on Arabs/Turks but many people constantly shit on Asians/Indians (I don't even agree with that) and despite that they still succeed in this country. Hmm I wonder why?
No, I understand. I went to a boarding school when my dad was temporarily transferred to his company's New York office and my classmates were from all over the place. I knew a few German exchange students plus this guy whose dad was a diplomat stationed at the German embassy in DC.

I actually like that about Germans. I keep to myself whenever possible, so I can relate. Americans can occasionally go overboard with small talk and fake smiles. No one in burgerland really cares about you when they ask you "How is your day?", it's just something they ask out of habit, so why even ask? :feelshaha:
Good, so you understand what I meant?

Why do you talk about blacks all time? Do actually know how many black people live in Germany? There is a different ethnic group in here, who are vastly overrepresented in said crime statistics. Even other minorities here hate them because they are clearly a problem. Nobody here really shits on Arabs/Turks but many people constantly shit on Asians/Indians (I don't even agree with that) and despite that they still succeed in this country. Hmm I wonder why?

Good, so you understand what I meant?
selective factors w/ regards with immigration; and yes, though i stand by my point

I never said that i had social connections i said is a tendency among people. People have more in common with people of their own race. "While friendship clearly transcends race and ethnicity, the two are strongly correlated. Individuals tend to have more friends among their own race group than they do among races that are different than their own." source:
https://www.pewresearch.org/social-...connections-friends-family-and-neighborhoods/

In college or in the job sometimes you can't survive alone and need to form groups specially when is mandatory. Those times the people who always accepted me were people of my own race.

Number of posts or dates are not valid arguments.
As @BlkPillPres has already pointed out, it's a circular argument. Evidently, most people have more friends amongst their own race group because most communities self-segregate geographically.

No, I'm pointing out that the experiences you have correspond to that of a typical failed normie and not an actual incel, your post activity only reinforces that impression. Consequently, your experience is irrelevant.

It’s all Cope
:feelsjuice:

For stormfrontcels:
The only thread i will ever agree with you on. White supremacist copers btfo. @BummerDrummer @turbocuckcel_7000 you fucking autistic social rejects

The only thread i will ever agree with you on. White supremacist copers btfo. @BummerDrummer @turbocuckcel_7000 you fucking autistic social rejects
is that you in the pfp

The answer is obvious

Blacks commit crime because of lower IQ. You really think it’s socioeconomic? Lmfao. Just a coincidence every black majority or black led area is a hellhole.
CF15F043 E739 4E49 8AE5 13BCE217B485

What ever group you are talking about my point would be the same, the dominant/most successful race is going to have to help the "lesser race" pull themselves up or forever be at the mercy of their criminality, and yes, they are essentially being held ransom, its fucked up but its reality, and it isn't your problem because you are an incel, you are just a a coping incel that has yet to accept that they aren't really part of their race

You are beta orbiting your own race

Normie problems have never and will never be incel problems

When this pandemic broke out everyone was in a panic, even the people in my family, I was hoping that it spread and killed off the entire planets population lol, this entire species doesn't matter to me much less my race

Guys like you are delusional, you still think you are part of this world, but you are just here to suffer and be a foot stool for everyone else to have an enjoyable life. Once you accept that reality you'll realize that none of these societal problems mean anything to you at all

Last edited:
Blacks commit crime because of lower IQ.
I already agreed that's a possibility

Like I told @Notorious Inkler
What if they have a genetic predisposition to not find success in the same way as whites do, just like they are genetically predisposed to criminality?

What now?

Whites are pretty much being "held ransom", so they are either going to "help blacks evolve" or be at the mercy of their criminality

What are you going to do about this problem other than come online and complain?........................ exactly
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Your race is basically being held ransom, either struggle and bring up the "lesser" races or STFU and suffer, makes no difference to me either way because as a black pilled incel societal problems aren't my problems

You can take on those burdens like an idiot if you want

Enjoy the struggle and endless complaining though lol, hope you at least have fun making and collecting your "anti-nigger" images for your pointless posts

@Uggo Mongo
I mean its like you guys feel like spamming these images across the internet is going to change anything, if I agree with your position what now?, you're still at the mercy of blacks, so I guess you can now bend over with a smile for being right? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 466430
well at least he wasn't a cringe beta orbiter coping cuck

You make 2000 shitposts a year on an incel forum? Tut, tut, wasting your time. The real important things in life are to write 5,000 extremely repetitive, long-winded onanistic posts a year on an incel forum to heap in the praise and adulation of midwit whites and inbred pakis.
My goodness try and be rational for once in your life, you can't change shit but you waste time focusing on it, instead of focusing on your own life which you can change

Imagine if you guys came together and formed a little group to focus on building wealth rather than your pointless "muh niggers bad" crusade which literally accomplishes nothing. You guys have to be 15 or something, you clearly aren't thinking like an adult with adult problems

At the end of the day you will never "win" because there's nothing you can do about "niggers" or "kikes" or anything, you are just doomed to spend your life spamming forums with "muh based stats and images"

Last edited:
What ever group you are talking about my point would be the same, the dominant/most successful race is going to have to help the "lesser race" pull themselves up or forever be at the mercy of their criminality, and yes, they are essentially being held ransom, its fucked up but its reality, and it isn't your problem because you are an incel, you are just a a coping incel that has yet to accept that they aren't really part of their race

You are beta orbiting your own race

Normie problems have never and will never be incel problems

When this pandemic broke out everyone was in a panic, even the people in my family, I was hoping that it spread and killed of the entire planets population lol, this entire species doesn't matter to me much less my race

Guys like you are delusional, you still think you are part of this world, but you are just here to suffer and be a foot stool for everyone else to have an enjoyable life. Once you accept that reality you'll realize that none of these societal problems mean anything to you at all
It does effect me though. I literally witnessed how big cities drastically changed in the last 6 years. Trash everywhere, crime skyrocketing, etc. Every citizen, regardless of their ethnicity, should be concerned about that. What if somebody steals your car tomorrow?

I already agreed that's a possibility

Like I told @Notorious Inkler

What are you going to do about this problem other than come online and complain?........................ exactly
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Your race is basically being held ransom, either struggle and bring up the "lesser" races or STFU and suffer, makes no difference to me either way because as a black pilled incel societal problems aren't my problems

You can take on those burdens like an idiot of you want

Enjoy the struggle and endless complaining though lol, hope you at least have fun making and collecting your "anti-nigger" images for your pointless posts

@Uggo Mongo
I mean its like you guys feel like spamming these images across the internet is going to change anything, if I agree with your position what now?, you're still at the mercy of blacks, so I guess you can now bend over with a smile for being right? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My goodness try and be rational for once in your life, you can't change shit but you waste time focusing on it, instead of focusing on your own life which you can change

Imagine if you guys came together and formed a little group to focus on building wealth rather than your pointless "muh niggers bad" crusade which literally accomplishes nothing. You guys have to be 15 or something, you clearly aren't thinking like an adult with adult problems

At the end of the day you will never "win" because there's nothing you can do about "niggers" or "kikes" or anything, you are just doomed to spend your life spamming forums with "muh based stats and images"
I understand your logic (and I even agree with most of that), but being completely passive about that won't help either.

It does effect me though. I literally witnessed how big cities drastically changed in the last 6 years. Trash everywhere, crime skyrocketing, etc. Every citizen, regardless of their ethnicity, should be concerned about that. What if somebody steals your car tomorrow?
If you were focused on yourself and building wealth, this wouldn't be a problem to you at all as it wouldn't be a permanent problem for you, you could one day move to a safer area or country where shit like "crime rates" don't even matter

If you plan on being a wage slave for the rest of your life then I agree, I guess it does affect you, but it begs the question, why are you choosing to remain in such a life as an incel? (I know some people don't have a choice as they are lacking in intelligence and/or resources but you don't seem like that type)

As an incel there should be nothing holding you back, not family, not friends, not anything

I don't know why so many of you guys cling to your current life so much

The average cost of raising a child to adulthood (tuition costs included) is around 200,000+ in America, its probably relatively the same in other countries

So that means you are by default 200K richer (over a period of 2 decades or so) than most normalfags that chase after a family life and children

As a single man one thing I noticed is that I have a lot of expendable income and free time, I always hear normies are always complaining about the cost of living and children but I don't bare the brunt of any of that. So the question is, what are you doing with it?, are you going to remain in the dangerous area you live in till the day you die?

Last edited:
Brutal niggerpill

If you were focused on yourself and building wealth, this wouldn't be a problem to you at all as it wouldn't be a permanent problem for you, you could one day move to a safer area or country where shit like "crime rates" don't even matter

If you plan on being a wage slave for the rest of your life then I agree, I guess it does affect you, but it begs the question, why are you choosing to remain in such a life as an incel (I know some people don't have a choice as they are lacking in intelligence and/or resources but you don't seem like that type)

As an incel there should be nothing holding you back, not family, not friends, not anything

I don't know why so many of you guys cling to your current life so much

The average cost of raising a child to adulthood (tuition costs included) is around 200,000+ in America, its probably relatively the same in other countries

So that means you are by default 200K richer than most normalfags that chase after a family life and children

As a single man one thing I noticed is that I have a lot of expendable income and free time, so the question is, what are you doing with it?, are you going to remain in the dangerous area you live in till the day you die?
Hypothetically speaking this shouldn't concern me at all, but until I reach that goal, where I can just "do whatever I want" (I think that we have more in common than you might think), I'm pretty much depended on soyciety and so are you. Let's face it, we are pretty much peasants and if you weren't, you obviously wouldn't post here at all. Let's face it, until we ascend (at least) financially, "normie problems" (such as rising crime rates), are also our problem.

until we ascend (at least) financially, "normie problems" (such as rising crime rates), are also our problem.
Even then not really because for me its an "either way" kind of thing

Lets say world wide riots break out, mass anarchy, laws aren't being followed, I'd have no problem being a criminal, i'd go around killing and raping to get what I want out of life lol

You can argue I wouldn't last long but I know myself, I'm pretty sure I'd more than last, I'd thrive (If I died I'd at least be free of this world)

I not only see financial success as something great to aim for, I also see death as a mercy and chaos as a means for me to take vengeance upon society

This is why when COVID first came out I hoped it was extreme and wiped us all out, it doesn't matter to me either way

If I die tomorrow so be it, and if I survive and become rich one day that's good too

When I say normie problems aren't my problem its not just because it doesn't affect me directly, its because someone like me doesn't care about the "problems of life" period, I have no attachments either way, I basically have a "mercenary mindset". It doesn't matter to me how this shit plays out, all I know is that I'm going to act in my best interest to the best of my abilities

So if society starts to degrade due to criminality I'm going to do my best to survive and enjoy myself in such a society, I don't see "chaos" as a problem, to me life itself and how it functions is the original problem to begin with

I'll never be the guy in a moral panic over the degradation of society, because I want financial success just as much as I want society to collapse, heck I might want that even more lol

This is why normie problems aren't my problem, I have no attachment to life as we know it, I'll take things as they come

There are two kinds of rioters, the people who are genuinely outraged at society and expected justice/order, and the people like me who wait for a brick to be thrown through a glass panel so we can take advantage of that and steal something :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (not that I've been part of any riots but you get my point)

One group is deluded and naive, the other is self aware and opportunistic

I guess I kind of expect all incels to have a mindset similar to this since I assume our similar experiences would lead to similar changes in mindset and perspective

Last edited: