Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard to Swallow Edition] Chad just shot a massive load into your oneitis' mouth.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
She was deepthroating him and he came and now she's choking trying to get it down because it's really hard to swallow.

Worse is that Chad can pass on his DNA to whores through his cum (Microchimerism).

Tfw you will never creampie

It doesn't matter how many years a man has been blackpilled. This STILL is suifuel to think about.

I haven't had a oneitis since I was 16

[Hard to Swallow Edition]

Most my oneitis were dating normies not chads

My Oneitis isn’t real:feelsLSD:

TightBlankDromedary size restricted

She was deepthroating him and he came and now she's choking trying to get it down because it's really hard to swallow.

Is there airtight science behind this? I believe it, it’s just that if this is true it’s literally OVER for everyone. Even TradChad is getting chimera-cucked on some level.

Carly how could you...

Well, I hope she chokes to death then

i haven't had an oneitis ever since i was 15.it doesn't matter this thread is still suifuel

Yep. All that cum mixing in with the foids saliva creating a ball of cumspit

Having a oneites and being blackpilled?
Soypill is still lurking

Jokes on you I don't have a oneitis

I hate women as people too much to even develop oneitis anymore. I haven't gotten excited over a girl since high school.

To be fair I’m sure she has not only swallowed but taken it in every hole. Meanwhile she thought it cute to ghost me on my birthday teee hee

Yes they're all whores for chaddam still hurts and will never stop

To be fair I’m sure she has not only swallowed but taken it in every hole. Meanwhile she thought it cute to ghost me on my birthday teee hee

brutal birthdaypill

jokes on you i havent had a oneitis in years

tumblr_pz5r37749H1wrh2j3o4_250.gifv

Foids won't waste a single drop of Chad's cum. Wasting Chad's cum is considered a sin by foids in Chad's harem.

props to OP for this legendary flair title

Fuck I think about it all the time and it makes me so depressed her pussy has probably been penetrated at least 100 times by now

Having a oneitis as a black pilled man is pure cope. You are choosing to associate being in love with her despite knowing Chad is doing shit with her.

Its over for cucked bluepill orbiting oneitiscels.

JFL at having a oneitis in 2020. You're not truly blackpilled if you honestly do have one.
One of the final stages of blackpilldom is abandoning the oneitis mindset. Surprisingly some people here apparently still have one

It makes it easy if you even think about seeing them as anything but a series of holes. Drinking cum, every hole penetrated by miles of cock, every square inch of her body covered in jizz. And incels are mad they haven't held hands. You'd need a hazmat suit to justify that ngl.