Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard to swallow edition] Can we really say that men are smarter than women if so many men are bluepilled?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
The blackpill is in front of our faces everyday, yet many can't accept it, even on this forum.

Men are more intelligent, this may be true. But they also are more gullible due to the sex drive and fucked up education that makes them even more vulnerable to foid tricks.

The blackpill is in front of our faces everyday, yet many can't accept it, even on this forum.
Yes because the bluepill is the normal state of mind for a man in this current world. We only start thinking and questioning our beliefs once they start failing is.
Foids are born blackpilled and manipulative.

this has nothing to do with intelligence

at the end of the day you still coping by posting here thinking that you're superior for being aware of the blackpill, while "normies" are coping with other things and chads are living like gods

Just goes to show you IQ and intelligence/wisdom aren't the same thing. Even someone like Hawking is a bluepilled faggot

Uh what

this has nothing to do with intelligence

at the end of the day you still coping by posting here thinking that you're superior for being aware of the blackpill, while "normies" are coping with other things and chads are living like gods
This is another thing I've noticed across PSL. If someone points out that blackpillers are more aware, people accuse that person of thinking they are "superior", when in reality they are simply pointing out they have more awareness. If someone is more aware and the other is better looking, why would saying someone is more aware mean they are "superior"?

get the fuck out with your strawman arguments

there is a difference between overall intelligence and self awareness
Women are just deadass stupid

When a woman says "men are stupid", she doesn't mean "men can't do math".

This is another thing I've noticed across PSL. If someone points out that blackpillers are more aware, people accuse that person of thinking they are "superior", when in reality they are simply pointing out they have more awareness. If someone is more aware and the other is better looking, why would saying someone is more aware mean they are "superior"?

get the fuck out with your strawman arguments

look at your thread title :lul:

u wrote an essay dude, got emotionally attacked because you know I'm right, I pin pointed on the dot exactly what should be said.

Last edited:
Men are more intelligent on average, because male IQ has far higher variance than foid IQ.
Basically, almost all foids are average IQ, very few outliers.
But there are many men who are very high or very low IQ.
This is true for everything - men have much higher variance.
This is the purpose of the Y chromosome, to introduce variance into the gene pool.
Foids really are carbon copies of each other.
Men are unique - in good or bad ways.

Tbh, I wouldn’t say it’s that they can’t all accept it, I would say it’s literally just ignorance. I agree with you that many deny it, but I think a lot are catching on to it after being shown black pilled stuff now. Even I didn’t realize it pre FaceandLMS videos. It wasn’t that I was in denial, it for some reason just didn’t seem to be obvious in my blue pilled era. However, after it was pointed out to me in his videos, it made so much sense of my whole life.

Tbh, I wouldn’t say it’s that they can’t all accept it, I would say it’s literally just ignorance. I agree with you that many deny it, but I think a lot are catching on to it after being shown black pilled stuff now. Even I didn’t realize it pre FaceandLMS videos. It wasn’t that I was in denial, it for some reason just didn’t seem to be obvious in my blue pilled era. However, after it was pointed out to me in his videos, it made so much sense of my whole life.
I think it's both.

Most people of both sexes are low IQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back