Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] Ascension Doesn't Really Exist (Its An Endless Uphill Battle NOT An Anttained State)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I keep seeing incels going on and on in "what if" scenarios on ascending and I find that this reality has to be repeated too many times on a site for black pillers

Let me be very specific, most incels speak of "ascension" as this state/time in your life when you can finally get a date and have a stable sex life like normies

FIRST OFF - Normies don't have stable dating lives anymore because hypergamy has fucked the game up

As I've talked about in another thread, the average male is not in a "stable" relationship and the average male has to jestermaxx to even get a date:

I could never envy the life of the average male, because I've done all the things they've done to try and attain what they have, and I felt absolutely pathetic doing it, and I look back now thinking even if it had yielded results I likely still would not be alright with it

Here's the reality about dating and relationships that I rarely see discussed in a direct manner

YOU ARE EITHER ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH TO KEEP A WOMAN "EXCITED" JUST BY BEING AROUND HER, OR YOU HAVE TO BECOME HER FUCKING PET JESTER TO MOTIVATE, TRICK AND/OR GUILT HER INTO TRYING TO BE ATTRACTED TO YOU

That's it, that's the summary of how attraction in dating works, all this PUA fuckery is literally just JESTERMAXXING, its just men employing psychological tactics to trick, motivate or guilt a woman into trying to be attracted to them, it isn't "natural"

Chad doesn't have to memorize pick up lines, rehearse body language, insult a woman indirectly to lower her guard, etc to gain a woman's attention and attract her, his mere presence alone is enough

SECONDLY - Its impossible for an actual incel to ever reach this "state" because virtually any man is an upgrade to you since they are normie tier and you aren't, you are easily replaced and women receive endless temptation all day

ASCENSION IS NOT SOME STATE OF BEING/EXISTENCE THAT AN INCEL CAN ATTAIN

ASCENSION IS JUST AN ENDLESS UPHILL BATTLE TO KEEP HOLDING ONTO SOMETHING YOU STRUGGLED TO GET IN THE FIRST PLACE

A lot of incels don't seem to get that AS DIFFICULT AS GETTING A GF IS, in the world of dating and relationships, GETTING A GF IS THE EASY PART

I've always seen the obvious problems with ascension which is why everytime I see an incel speak about trying to do that I can't help but think they're stupid.

Ok you finally get a GF, she's likely going to be beneath your league, and there's still nothing stopping her from cheating on you

Ironically the further you progress into a relationship, the harder it gets, not easier, you have more to lose, more shit you have to do, more men in her life to be compared against, etc. Just more problems in general.

You see now you have to put in effort every single day, just to keep her around, all the stress and anxiety you felt, it isn't really gone, because first the problem was getting her to fuck you, now your problem is to keep her fucking you, and to keep her from fucking anyone else, your worries don't end when you get a woman, they only just begun. I've been thinking about this shit for years, which is why I've never really bothered with trying to ascend once I learned about the black pill and truly accepted it.

Its an illusion, if you have to TRY to be attractive, then you aren't attractive, so even if you get a female, you will have to KEEP TRYING with that same effort (or even more). Get a surgery to up your looks, good, female SMV is rising each year, and with shit like tinder, what difference does that make, at most any guy on this site ups his looks he'll be a 6, a woman can open tinder and find 50+ 6's willing to fuck in her area. ITS OVER.

LASTLY - Here's the important but not obvious reason as to why ascension would never work for an incel - WERE DAMAGED GOODS (mentally), most of us will not be able to even enjoy or properly emulate the varous behaviors and intracacies involved in romantic relationships. I am a pretty cold heartless guy at this point, there's very little that would phase me, if I had a GF in scenarios where she'd expect some kind of "emotional understanding", a single that I care, all she'd see is my "meh" face because none of that shit even matters to me, I'd just have to pretend all the fucking time, that shit would get tiring

Not to mention how women like to just play fucking games all the time, everything will be "a signal", no you can't just talk and be honest like two rational adults, because women are children and its your job as a man to appease her whims and play with her as if you are her parent, so if you aren't good at these "signal reading games" you are fucked from the get go

We haven't even gone into the other problems of "ascension" including your "stunted growth", all the people around you are already good at socializing, hooking up, they have "style", they can hold conversations, etc. You have to teach yourself all of this just to have a chance at getting a GF, and then you have to somehow "learn on the go" to keep up with her so she doesn't feel "weirded out". You're always in a way going to be behind her in the relationship.

This is something I have gone into detail about in another thread:

I can't see myself ever being happy with her or any woman, I can't get married, the task seems impossible to me now. I'd enjoy having sex with her, but I wouldn't really care to spend time with her at all unless we had similar interests, and we very likely won't. Even if we did share interests, it would still feel forced, after years of having to enjoy tasks all on your own it is going to feel weird having to do tasks as a group, I've gotten so accustomed to pursuing goals, enjoying entertainment, etc with myself

All the BS that is expected in relationships like "gazing into eachothers eyes" and looking back at her with "love in your eyes", I could not pull it off anymore, only one who is ignorant of reality can do it because they are still part of the illusion, to them the illusion is real, it won't feel like "faking", its just them taking part in an experience that is as real to them as it is to their partner, but it won't be like that for a black piller

Once you take the black pill, and you start looking at everything objectively, looking at everything for what it is and not what you want it to be, and not trying to sugar coat it, that's when its over for you

These observations become a habit, and you've built upon those habits for years and years, you are a nihilist at this point, you can't break these habits because to do so would require you to erase your memory, selfawareness has become your enemy, because the only way to fall back into a normie life (ascend) is to lose your self awareness and forget

The black pill has destroyed socializing for me because I know exactly what I'm doing and what others are doing, the "magic" and "enjoyment" of the "human experience" comes from not knowing, once you know whats behind the curtains there's no more "feeling" behind it, its basically all 1's and 0's, you can see the patterns, to everybody else it feels like this fluid thing but to you its robotic

Anyone who "ascends" was a fakecel who was never incel in the first place.

FIRST OFF - Normies don't have stable dating lives anymore because hypergamy has fucked the game up

As I've talked about in another thread, the average male is not in a "stable" relationship and the average male has to jestermaxx to even get a date
This is why sub8 law is real, normies aren't getting sex and neither are they in stable relationships.

ascension is taking women right to vote away :feelsokman:

Incel can never ascend because for ascension, a hole must be sexually attracted to you but since holes are attracted to a minority of men, ascension never existed for normies, let alone for an incel.

i will ascend to the heavens bro that is fact

Ascension can only exist if you want to pump and dump. I'm getting some plastic surgery done and my goal is to just pump and dump. Relationship? LOLNO relationships these days are 100% cucked.

High iq thread

Just spend your life walking on eggshells, constantly worry about trying to keep some used up landwhale, bro

If you think that there are possibilities to ascend in the first place and actually manage to get some sort of success then you were an incel in the first place, maybe just a failednormie lurking here.

If you think that there are possibilities to ascend in the first place and actually manage to get some sort of success then you were an incel in the first place, maybe just a failednormie lurking here.

whats the difference?

AKA Sub8 law.

Chad doesn’t put any effort in to getting or keeping a gf/wife because he doesn’t need to.

unless you ascend with pure loli who's soulbonded to you after :feelsokman:

Ascension doesnt exist for incels. If you have sex then you werent an incel in the first place

This is the real reason that I've completely written off human females. I understand what they really are, and beyond their bodies, they are worthless. Even as mothers to children, they are worthless.

Great thread. I love your debunking of the term "stable relationship". Also, the only reason "compromising" works in a relationship is because when you're young, your brain is still evolving, you're not set in your ways. Especially if you're living together, raising children is a compromise in of itself.
Anyone who "ascends" was a fakecel who was never incel a truecel in the first place.
:feelsokman:

whats the difference?
meant to say never, a failednormie has the bare minimum amount of success with foids to be considered not an incel, an incel has never had nor will ever have success with foids

meant to say never, a failednormie has the bare minimum amount of success with foids to be considered not an incel, an incel has never had nor will ever have success with foids

so he's banged an ugly girl once?

Giphy 4

It's so hard to swallow that it only available as a
suppository!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back