Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] An Incel Wanting To "Experience Love" Is Like An Atheist Wanting To "Experience Belief In God"

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I can never understand the ironic obsession some incels have with "love", an incel saying he wants to experience love is like an atheist saying he wants to experience "the love of God"

AN INCEL WANTING TO "EXPERIENCE LOVE" IS LIKE AN ATHEIST WANTING TO "EXPERIENCE BELIEF IN GOD"

You are literally saying you wish you could experience something you yourself have said many times is fake based on your belief system (in the case of incels, the black pill). The black pill implies that love is artificial, not what its depicted as (in media and culture), and revolves around physical attraction, in other words it doesn't really exist, just like an atheist thinks God doesn't exist

Now imagine how weird it would be if you heard an atheist saying they wish they could believe in God and feel how great it is to "feel God's love", that doesn't make sense they already said they don't believe in God, its completely contradictory

Some of you guys are mentally cucked, there is no hope for you, you can't move forward because you can't choose a consistent set of beliefs

Like an all you can eat buffet, you want to pick and choose different sets of beliefs for different aspects of life, a litte normie here, a little npc there, a little black pill when it suits you, whilst ironically complaining about the beliefs of normies when you are no different

Based on the black pill, love isn't real, you can't have it both ways, what you want is to feel mutual physical attraction, but to speak of it as "love" is a complete contradiction to the black pill

You either believe in the black pill or you don't, you can't just swap back and forth, and be "black pilled" on one topic and then on the other you get to make emotional arguments and use mental gymnastics to justify your outlook

What's confusing is that many incels in one thread speak about love for what it is (physical attraction), and then in other threads speak about love, like its this magical ethereal thing, there is no consistency in the logic of many incels, the same guys who will go on and on about how black piled they are

Nobody falls in love with your personality "at first sight", key word is SIGHT, its about HOW YOU LOOK, so why are you guys speaking about love as though its this deep thing disconnected from physical appearance

Which reminds me of some other threads I made about love and other normie concepts:

Last edited:
define "love" tbh

Nobody falls in love with your personality at first sight.

And they can't fuck your personality.

Legit. If it's love and even if I know it's fake. Doesn't make it less enjoyable

1. Would you apply this same logic to a man choosing to be a beta orbiter, or beta buxxer, or in an open relationship

They know the affection is fake but its the most they get to experience anyways, so they are just glad enough that they get to enjoy some of it

How do you argue against men who choose these paths then, they can use the same logic you are applying here

2. Another thing too, there are alternatives, there's no need to pursue "love", there are other things that are just as physically satisfying if not more physically satisfying

Problem is most of you don't want physical satisfaction, you are ego obsessed and you want mental satisfaction, you are more concerned with "feeling desired" rather than "feeling satisfied", so you will forever be stuck chasing a dream

Nobody can ever convince me that the feelings I felt for (name) were not love.

Nobody falls in love with your personality at first sight.

And they can't fuck your personality.

This, what always confuses me, is how incels in one thread speak about love for what it is (physical attraction), and then in other threads speak about love, like its this magical ethereal thing, there is no consistency in the logic of many incels, the same guys who will go on and on about how black piled they are

1. Would you apply this same logic to a man choosing to be a beta orbiter, or beta buxxer, or in an open relationship

They know the affection is fake but its the most they get to experience anyways, so they are just glad enough that they get to enjoy some of it

How do you argue against men who choose these paths then, they can use the same logic you are applying here

2. Another thing too, there are alternatives, there's no need to pursue "love", there are other things that are just as physically satisfying if not more physically satisfying

Problem is most of you don't want physical satisfaction, you are ego obsessed and you want mental satisfaction, you are more concerned with "feeling desired" rather than "feeling satisfied", so you will forever be stuck chasing a dream
I don't puruse it anymore outside lucid dreaming. But yes for me it has been more about mental satisfaction than physical. The mental part is the true joy. the sex is slightly better version of Fleshlight. Is not the heavenly fruit I want. I want Disney type life. Sadly only can be done in lucid dream.

Yes. I want VALIDATION.

JFL at the fact that I predicted this before you even said it:
Another thing too, there are alternatives, there's no need to pursue "love", there are other things that are just as physically satisfying if not more physically satisfying

I honestly feel like I'll find God sooner than a gf.

JFL at the fact that I predicted this before you even said it:
There is no alternative for me. What is the purpose of this life? For me It's always been falling in love with woman and have sex with her.

the sex is slightly better version of Fleshlight

1. First off

2. I don't expect someone like you to value sex, your input on the matter is pretty much invalidated as you are the exception to the rule, and unable to truly enjoy sex due to your alleged condition (post-orgasmic illness syndrome), any discussion about the value of sex with someone like you is pointless

Its like discussing how great cashews are with someone who has a nut allergy and breaks out in hives everytime they eat one

There is no alternative for me. What is the purpose of this life? For me It's always been falling in love with woman and have sex with her.

That's because you were raised in an environment that fosters such a belief system, and its like you can't think introspectively enough to realize this

If you were born way back when in some barbarian clan, your purpose would be to conquer the villages and lands of other men, and forcefully take their wives as your concubines, you wouldn't care about those women loving you, it wouldn't matter

A lot of you are stuck with this condition of thinking of yourself as a "modern man", I think of myself as a "man" period, I'll adapt, and I'll pursue alternatives, no different than any man in the past would, but men today have become all to comfortable with having paths laid out for them in life, so for you its the set path or nothing, because you don't want to think for yourself and put in the effort to carve out your own path in life

Last edited:
I honestly feel like I'll find God sooner than a gf.
Probably easier to do. Especially with Meditations, it's def easier to do

High IQ as always :feelzez:. btw Are you going to talk about the low T fags that prefer hugs, cuddling, etc all that bullshit over legit PIV sex? I will never understand cels that say "I would be happy in a relationship even without sex. As long as I got bonding with personality!!!" :soy::soy::soy:

I accept that I am sub human and will never find "love" anyway

If you were born way back when in some barbarian clan, your purpose would be to conquer the villages and lands of other men, and forcefully take their wives as your concubines, you wouldn't care about those women loving you, it wouldn't matter
As if Genghis Khan ever cared about raping so many women. This modern climate has injected too much soy to some men.

"God doesn't exist, but I wish He did so I could experience Him."

"Love doesn't exist, but I wish it did so I could experience it."

I don't see how this is flawed logic. It's possible to long for something that doesn't exist, even understandable and likely when you've been raised from birth to believe it not only exists but is a fundamental part of a fulfilling life. Now, if they lived their lives as if love exists and took real actions to attain it, you'd have a point.

AN INCEL WANTING TO "EXPERIENCE LOVE" IS LIKE AN ATHEIST WANTING TO "EXPERIENCE BELIEF IN GOD"

You are literally saying you wish you could experience something you yourself have said many times is fake based on your belief system (in the case of incels, the black pill). The black pill implies that love is artificial, not what its depicted as (in media and culture), and revolves around physical attraction, in other words it doesn't really exist, just like an atheist thinks God doesn't exist

Now imagine how weird it would be if you heard an atheist saying they wish they could believe in God and feel how great it is to "feel God's love", that doesn't make sense they already said they don't believe in God, its completely contradictory

No, a wise man can still wish to be a fool, hence we have the saying "Ignorance is bliss". This saying exists for a reason.

1. First off

2. I don't expect someone like you to value sex, your input on the matter is pretty much invalidated as you are the exception to the rule, and unable to truly enjoy sex due to your alleged condition (post-orgasmic illness syndrome), any discussion about the value of sex with someone like you is pointless

Its like discussing how great cashews are with someone who has a nut allergy and breaks out in hives everytime they eat one

That's because you were raised in an environment that fosters such a belief system, and its like you can't think introspectively enough to realize this

A lot of you are stuck with this condition of thinking of yourself as a "modern man", I think of myself as a "man" period, I'll adapt, and I'll pursue alternatives, no different than any man in the past would, but men today have become all to comfortable with having paths laid out for them in life, so for you its the set path or nothing, because you don't want to think for yourself and put in the effort to carve out your own path in life
I don't know bro. I'm too low iq to present a valuable argument. But I'm already out of copes. I'm not interested in playing video games or travelling anymore or reading books anymore. Things like wealthmaxxing is never an option for me since I live in a shithole country with poor parents. I believe the only thing that will make life worth living for me from now on is getting surgery to be able to fall in love with someone and maybe living a happy life. Just like my brother. I've already accepted that I will never be rich and good looking enough for women. But I have to believe in something, just as Muslims think they'll have 72 virgin Huriyes when they die jfl.

Last edited:
I can never understand the ironic obsession some incels have with "love", an incel saying he wants to experience love is like an atheist saying he wants to experience "the love of God"
They're really not. I'll expand on my point tomorrow.

Many men are fucked when it comes to women and that's the bottom line. We lose, Chad wins.

This, what always confuses me, is how incels in one thread speak about love for what it is (physical attraction), and then in other threads speak about love, like its this magical ethereal thing, there is no consistency in the logic of many incels, the same guys who will go on and on about how black piled they are
Sorry buddy boyo but I think you're coping by trying to get other people to accept your own thinking. You just want to act like it doesn't exist and giving an absurd examples like god. Yes, physical attraction=love. But It's not just something that can be simplified to physical attraction. There are a lot of factors. Giving it another name instead of love doesn't change the fact that it's indeed love. The exaggeration of love does not mean that it doesn't exist. As a result, there is such a thing as love or physical attraction, it has scientific basis. There's scientific proof of love. It is a parallel event with specific hormonal changes. You call it physical charm, someone else calls it love. Hormonal changes, emotional attraction and so on.

Last edited:
They still have that disney brainwashing and cuck teachings from boomer parents, dont worry, if this site doesnt blackpill you, life will.

Case 1 : Chads relationship

Love does not exist.
Biological attraction exists.
Foids are attracted to chads.
Biological attraction makes the foid behave and feel as if she is in love.

Conclusion 1: - If both the chad and the foid believe in the concept of love there is no way to disprove that they're in love, without looking at other couples. In this sense the "love" between the chad and foid is real, since both have successfully deluded themselves.

Case 2 : Others relationship

Love does not exist.
Biological attraction exists.
Foids are not attracted to Others.
Biological attraction for other does not exist.
Need for rescources makes the foid behave as if they're in love.
The foid is aware that she is playing the long game.

Conclusion 2: - The "love" that the other experiences is fake since the love can be disproved by observing the thought process of the foid.

Overall:
A chad relationship involves both of the participants deluding themselves equally, with both of them believing that they're in love. This relationship is desirable because even if it's only biological attraction, there is no way to prove it from within the system.

Any other relationship involves only one of the participants deluding themselves, with the foid manipulating the other for resources. This relationship is not desirable since the "love" can be disproved from within the system because the foid knows that she's being manipulative and it is possible for the other to find out through careful observation.

Many men are fucked when it comes to women and that's the bottom line. We lose, Chad wins.
Yea, story ends about there for most of us. We'll continue to bitch till we get bored or until when this website and all of the mano/incelosphere gets nuked off the web. I at least hope we can find adequate methods of coping so that life is at least worth experiencing.

Never really understood why certain people have a disbelief in the concept of "love", because it does exist, no matter how small it may seem.

In my mind love is the idea of a person having emotional affection for one or multiple things, I "love" my dog, I "love" my cat, I "love" my mother, and I'm 100% sure that it's possible for two people to "love" eachother.

The problem with this in society, however, is the fact that many women don't give incels the chance to be loved, due to their own hubris and artificial standards, and I believe that's where the Blackpill's purpose kicks in for men, showing them just how selfish the other gender is.

Never really understood why certain people have a disbelief in the concept of "love", because it does exist, no matter how small it may seem.

In my mind love is the idea of a person having emotional affection for one or multiple things, I "love" my dog, I "love" my cat, I "love" my mother, and I'm 100% sure that it's possible for two people to "love" eachother.

The problem with this in society, however, is the fact that many women don't give incels the chance to be loved, due to their own hubris and artificial standards, and I believe that's where the Blackpill's purpose kicks in for men, showing them just how selfish the other gender is.

When I say love, I'm talking about love in the "cultural" sense, the magical picture that is painted in art in media, that love doesn't exist, I obviously don't mean all the other kinds of "love" (as in just liking something/something platonically)

When I say love, I'm talking about love in the "cultural" sense, the magical picture that is painted in art in media, that love doesn't exist, I obviously don't mean all the other kinds of "love" (as in just liking something/something platonically)

I think that it's all the same thing, women just have a skewed and unrealistic perception of it.

I'd even go so far as to say that it's almost dilusional, infact.

I think that it's all the same thing

It really isn't, I love eating food, especially fast food, that's definitely not the same kind of feeling someone gets when they have a "passionate first kiss" at their highschool prom with their "teen love"

Last edited:
Love is real, it is just superficial. I think the confusion comes from the way our culture defines love in general. Love is about looks and men who don't meet a minimum standard of beauty cannot be loved no matter what.

It really isn't, I love eating food, especially fast food, that's definitely not the same kind of feeling someone gets when they have a "passionate first kiss" and their highschool prom with their teen love

I still think that they're comparable, since both instances are examples of a person expressing emotional affection for something he/she enjoys.

Hell, I'd even use it in a much darker context, such as "I love to kill people", which would still be considered as a way of showing emotional affection for something that someone enjoys within their free time.

I still think that they're comparable, since both instances are examples of a person expressing emotional affection for something he/she enjoys.

Hell, I'd even use it in a much darker context, such as "I love to kill people", which would still be considered as a way of showing emotional affection for something that someone enjoys within their free time.

That sounds like nothing but coping so you can tell yourself you got to take part in the "human experience" like everyone else

"I've experienced love too"

No you haven't its not the same thing

Your comparison is ridiculous, its like arguing that someone who says "I hate the rain" and a nazi who says he "hates niggers" is the same thing :feelskek:

There's a different meaning and usage implied even though its the same word

When people say they hate the rain, they just mean they dislike the inconvenience rain causes (they obviously still want the rain to fall at some point)

I myself often say I hate the rain, especially when its falling on certain days when I'm out, I obviously don't literally hate the rain

Context matters, the "hate" implied in that case isn't as "literal" as the hate a racist holds for other races and wanting to actively kill and wipe them out of existence

The context of "love" when referring to items, hobby's, practices, family, etc isn't as "literal" as the love of "romantic love"

Also love doesn't strictly imply emotion, I "love" fast food, I don't have some emotional affection for the food, it just tastes good and I like eating stuff that tastes good, sensation doesn't always equal emotion, I find a lot of people falsely conflate the two things

Pain is not an emotion, hunger is not an emotion, thirst is not an emotion, they are physical responses to stimuli

All emotions can make you experience a physical response, but not all physical responses are emotional, emotion has to do more with the mind, a "feeling" of the mind, not a "feeling" of the body

That sounds like nothing but coping so you can tell yourself you got to take part in the "human experience" like everyone else

"I've experienced love too"

No you haven't its not the same thing

I think that you're taking me out of context, because I never said that the love between a human and the love that a human has for food are infact the same, the purpose behind my reasoning was that love is scalable.

Your comparison is ridiculous, its like arguing that someone who says "I hate the rain" and a nazi who says he "hates niggers" is the same thing :feelskek:

There's a different meaning and usage implied even though its the same word

When people say they hate the rain, they just mean they dislike the inconvenience rain causes (they obviously still want the rain to fall at some point)

Well both are hate, but to different degrees, and with different types of context.

Same thing goes for a person who may love a poor black, or an aristocratic white person.

Also love doesn't strictly imply emotion, I "love" fast food, I don't have some emotional affection for the food, it just tastes good and I like eating stuff that tastes good, sensation doesn't always equal emotion, I find a lot of people falsely conflate the two things

If you say that you love a certain type of food, then I would say that you have an emotional affection to it, to a certain extent, even if that extent is small. But this does not mean that the small amount of love that you have for a food is comparable to the massive amount of love that a person may have for a parent or a dog.

Pain is not an emotion, hunger is not an emotion, thirst is not an emotion, they are physical responses to stimuli

I never claimed that any of these were emotions, your literally putting words into my mouth.

Well both are hate, but to different degrees, and with different types of context.

That's literally my point dude, it isn't the "same kind of hate", just like the types of "love" being discussed aren't the "same kind of love"

I never claimed that any of these were emotions, your literally putting words into my mouth.

Dude

YOU LITERALLY JUST SAID IT:
If you say that you love a certain type of food, then I would say that you have an emotional affection to it, to a certain extent, even if that extent is small

Enjoying taste is NOT AN EMOTION (refer back to my hunger example, you indeed are claiming all physical stimuli is emotion if you say enjoying food is emotional)

How the hell do you say I'm putting words in your mouth, and in the same damn post you make the exact same argument I said you were?

Last edited:
Completely agreed. I roll my eyes and it saddens me everytime I read someone writing "I just want to be loved" on this forum.

If you want to be loved, you can talk to your mom, you dumb ass.

Me, I see beautiful women and I feel attracted by them. I want to hold them and do lewd things with them. I don't care if they don't love me, as long as they let me enjoy their physical company and let me do what I want to do with their body.

Basically, I don't want them to love me, I want them to let me love them.

Anything else is just bluepilled cuckery.

Last edited:
That's literally my point dude, it isn't the "same kind of hate", just like the types of "love" being discussed aren't the "same kind of love"

I'm not saying that loving food is the same as loving another individual, and I'm not saying that hating black people is the same as hating the rain, but you can't deny that both examples are the same emotion scaled from small to high degrees.

I mean, how hard is it to understand that one emotion can have both a small and large effect on a person depending upon the context?

Just because hating the rain and hating black people aren't the same, doesn't mean that they're two different emotions, that just doesn't make any sense.

Dude

YOU LITERALLY JUST SAID IT:
Enjoying taste is NOT AN EMOTION (refer back to my hunger example, you indeed are claiming all physical stimuli is emotion if you say enjoying food is emotional)

How the hell do you say I'm putting words in your mouth, and in the same damn post you make the exact same argument I said you were?

This is you misunderstanding me again, when I say this, I'm referring to the fact that a person can have a certain amount of affection for a food due to how it makes them feel.

This does not mean that the sensation of eating the food is the same as garnering a love for it.

I'm not saying that loving food is the same as loving another individual, and I'm not saying that hating black people is the same as hating the rain, but you can't deny that both examples are the same emotion scaled from small to high degrees.

I mean, how hard is it to understand that one emotion can have both a small and large effect on a person depending upon the context?

Just because hating the rain and hating black people aren't the same, doesn't mean that they're two different emotions, that just doesn't make any sense.

They aren't the same emotion, when you hug your mom your heart doesn't just race from doing it and you don't get an erection thinking about your mom JFL, I don't get how you can't understand something so simple, its two different kinds of emotions, we just use one word to classify the two in our language, in some languages there are probably multiple different words to define the different kinds of "love"

Its like you literally can't comprehend abstract concepts, you are literally just thinking about this within the confines of the english language, look at it abstractly and you'll see what I'm saying

Refer to the example with rain, the "hate" people have for rain is more like "feeling annoyed", it isn't the same "hate" you have for something you want to kill, it isn't the same thing but to a "lower extent", its two different kinds (just like the "affection" you feel for your mother isn't "5 points" short of you wanting to fuck her JFL, they are different categories of affection, they aren't just on the same scale)

The english language just doesn't differentiate much and you are thinking about these things under the restrictive context of the english language, in some languages there are separate words from love for family and love for a partner, like come on dude, try and think abstractly

For example in the German language there is literally a word just to define the happiness you feel from others suffering (Schadenfreude), is that kind of "happiness" really the same "happiness" you feel when eating ice-cream or something?, no, sorry, its never "felt" like that to me, any emotions I feel are very distinct to me and I can tell the difference, they never all just feel like one single thing at "different levels", they are completely seperate

This is you misunderstanding me again, when I say this, I'm referring to the fact that a person can have a certain amount of affection for a food due to how it makes them feel.

Affection for something isn't inherent to enjoying it, this is what I mean, your words sound like you are conflating enjoyment of physical stimuli with emotion, a person can just eat and enjoy eating, again not all physical stimuli is an emotion, maybe you don't mean this, but your words are implying it

They aren't the same emotion, when you hug your mom your heart doesn't just race from doing it and you don't get an erection thinking about your mom JFL, I don't get how you can't understand something so simple, its two different kinds of emotions, we just use one word to classify the two in our language, in some languages there are probably multiple different words to define the different kinds of "love"

That's not love, that's just perversion, and I have no idea why you would get an erection from your mother in the first place :feelsseriously:

Refer to the example with rain, the "hate" people have for rain is more like "feeling annoyed", it isn't the same "hate" you have for something you want to kill, it isn't the same thing but to a "lower extent", its two different kinds, the english language just doesn't differentiate much and you are thinking about these things under the restrictive context of the english language

Well if I were to be fair then I would say that annoyance is simply a sub-category of hate, just to a smaller degree.

Same thing goes for happiness, which is similarly related to the emotion of love.

Affection for something isn't inherent to enjoying it, this is what I mean, your words sound like you are conflating enjoyment of physical stimuli with emotion, a person can just eat and enjoy eating, again not all physical stimuli is an emotion, maybe you don't mean this, but your words are implying it

I'm not implying anything, your simply trying to put things in my mouth that I'm not saying.

I've been trying to explain this whole time that physical reactions and emotional reactions are completely different, but that doesn't mean that they aren't intertwined, and that they can't influence one another. Things such as food, animals, or even individuals, can all cause a person to feel different emotions depending upon how the said person reacts to it, which can range from anger, sadness, and even love.

That's not love, that's just perversion, and I have no idea why you would get an erection from your mother in the first place :feelsseriously:

Is english not your first language or are you just unable to read?

I think I'm gonna stop there, cus this is pretty gay tbh :dafuckfeels:

Now, if they lived their lives as if love exists and took real actions to attain it, you'd have a point.

Most guys here, despite what they say, do believe love is real. They believe love is what chad gets from women.They confuse love with validation and lust.