Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hard to feel sympathy for curries

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
When they reject me every time I try to jobmax, are these Chad curries? Or are they just rejecting non curries to get back at us?

Srs, it makes it hard to sympathize with them when theyre so privileged

It's probably because the only hope for curries is to statusmaxx and betabuxx hardcore. That's why you end up seeing them in high status jobs and shit

You live in the west? If so it could be because westernized curries think they are God since they made it out of the shithole that is curryland. They walk around all holier-than-thou but in truth they ain't shit and are at the bottom of the SMP. This applies to all western ethnics, they think they are special because they live in the west but in reality they are worse off in the smp than where they came from.

You live in the west? If so it could be because westernized curries think they are God since they made it out of the shithole that is curryland. They walk around all holier-than-thou but in truth they ain't shit and are at the bottom of the SMP. This applies to all western ethnics, they think they are special because they live in the west but in reality they are worse off in the smp than where they came from.
Facs

Trying being a sand nigger in the gta, whites won't hire you and curries won't hire you. :feelsrope:

I notice curries tend to work with other curries so maybe it is cause you’re white. If there’s ever a curry working at 7/11, I noticed that they’re usually in groups and they’re usually the majority of the staff. It’s like that with other minorities too.

It's probably because the only hope for curries is to statusmaxx and betabuxx hardcore. That's why you end up seeing them in high status jobs and shit
So in other words, curries can be betabuxxx or incel

I'm okay with all curries except for westernized ones. Western curries were massive egotists and assholes towards me in school, and they also took all the good jobs in my area for lower salary. They loophole through the H1-B visas by getting married and having kids while on visa in America, which allows them to have the job permanently. That porch monkey Obama and that war monger George Bush didn't ever do shit about it.

LDAR curries are diff from wageslave curries though.

They loophole through the H1-B visas by getting married and having kids while on visa in America, which allows them to have the job permanently.

What loophole exactly? A citizen can only sponsor a relative for a green card when he/she is 21.

Hard to feel sympathy for whites too

What loophole exactly? A citizen can only sponsor a relative for a green card when he/she is 21.
If your kid is born in the US, they become an American citizen. Obviously the government can't let them give up the baby so they have get a legal status as well, or so I believe. Correct me if I am wrong.

This, ive noticed that ethnics are the biggest copers when it comes to money theory

Curries can just get arranged marriages from India anyway. The “Incel” curries are just whining because they want an 18 yo 10/10 white Stacy virgin.

Damn wished i lived there and qas any good in stem tbh

Are you white? If so theres no reason for them to reject you. Curries are white worshippers

I like how all of them do the same shitty jobs, it’s like they have a subculture where they tell each-other how to live in the west as parasites. I like them, because I hate the west.

Curries are spawning a lot of babies, and since I really want the west to be destroyed I support ethnics and rapefugees.

When they reject me every time I try to jobmax, are these Chad curries? Or are they just rejecting non curries to get back at us?

Srs, it makes it hard to sympathize with them when theyre so privileged

Curries can just move to curryland, problem solved