Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hard Esportmaxxing right now

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
Season 10 of League of Legends started 2 days ago and I've been playing 12+h/day since then. I will continue to do this for months. If I can go pro there's a high chance I'll ascend.

- Salarymaxx
- Happymaxx because not wage slaving
- Statusmaxx

Who is your main and what rank are you

Who is your main and what rank are you
Plat 4 but of course there was a reset so I have to grind up again. I play jungle and mainly play Elise, Jarvan, Kha, Ekko etc.

Plat 4 but of course there was a reset so I have to grind up again. I play jungle and mainly play Elise, Jarvan, Kha, Ekko etc.
Gold 4 pleb here, play karthus and Syndra most of the time. Good luck with the esportmaxxing lul.

Good luck man. I used to play a lot in season 3-4 but I realized since you lose roughly 50% of your games you are gonna have a bad time 50% of the time and I couldnt stand having trolls/feeders in my team I got so angry at that game.

I used to play that long ago when it wasnt as popular yet

Good luck bro.

damn bro im challenger karthus

Hey in case you don’t go pro (even if), I would recommend you stream so you have a backup source of income.

Nice man I just got bronze 4 in ranked and iron 2 in flex. Might go pro too

Same but i'm trash at every game i play :feelsrope:

Never got into league because too lazy to PCmaxx console gaming is easier tbh

>plat 4
>go pro

bruh
I was Master in S9, I'm just saying I'm Plat 4 right now because of the reset, on a new account.
Hey in case you don’t go pro (even if), I would recommend you stream so you have a backup source of income.
Yeah but it's easier to start streaming after going pro, streaming out of nowhere gets you no viewers even if you are high ranked, it's oversaturated.

nice bro
I tried playing it few days ago but I forgot how to play twitch and I exclusively play as him

nice bro
I tried playing it few days ago but I forgot how to play twitch and I exclusively play as him