Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hard core Idealism is a must for any self respecting incel or: an expansion of the whitepill

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★
What do i mean, by it? The world SHOULD owe you understanding, since you didnt decided how your life played out or how you came about (or even IF you came about or not) but it just not how it goes (for 95% of people, at least).

Stop thinking about how life is (thats pathetic and ludacrous, any idiot can ramble around that) and start thinking about how it ought to be, and you'll get your mind in the right place. And its not wishful thinking, its just about knowing what they stole from you, and how to get it back (if you can).

Idealism is all about that. When you see the world for all its possibilities and how incredible anything could be, you start demistifying all the disney crap (which is a low effort money grabbing escapist version of what im trying to say) thats been spoon fed to you, its much easier to escape from the matrix of lies (bluepill) thats been shoved into you from the entertainment industry when you create, in your own mind, ideas that can actively change the world around you.

Blackpill is a perfect example of that. We probably already exhausted any avenue of hardcore blackpill thinking, we must start thinking of an expansion of the whitepill, which is an avenue most blackpillers arent even considering. And i think it's a waste.

Whitepill is about no more giving a fuck, not fighting anymore

@Dregster thoughts in having screenshotted text as your avi?

All subhumans AND Chads possibly born are to be immediately recorded and tagged for further education and guiding assisted by their parents; while subhumans would be schooled in self-defense, wealthmaxxing, and work suitable for a sub 5 which would maximize their potential, and would also be trained to looksmax to the furthest they can with possible corrective surgery being mandated... :feelshehe:

Chads, on the other hand, would be trained only in self-humility, lookism, their privilege, and be sent to work in the trades in employment such as in the mines to ultimately fuel this new world. :feelsjuice:

Hypergamy and foid standards would be strictly regulated with education on lookism and a non-degenerate society, as well as the treatment of sub 6; foids and their relationships would be controlled strictly by the government. :feelsclown:
Most have their own ideas about how society should be in order to best strike back against modern degeneracy and the hypergamy of foids, as well as their own discrimination due to physical attractiveness; the question is how exactly to accomplish them, definitely not having the numbers or power right now to do much of anything that will affect our state. :feelshehe:

Most have their own ideas about how society should be in order to best strike back against modern degeneracy and the hypergamy of foids, as well as their own discrimination due to physical attractiveness; the question is how exactly to accomplish them, definitely not having the numbers or power right now to do much of anything that will affect our state. :feelshehe:
I think sub 5s should be: either mandatorily (at least incentivized heavily) to be paired with sub 5 femoids and "stick to their own" so to speak OR (the most brutal one) expatriated from sex and reproduction rights all together (to avoid facing more people with the prospect of sub5 life). Normies and chad/stacies should be prohibited from pairing with anyone who isnt on their game level too, with the aforementioned penalties handed to them if they try something funny too.

Optimism is perverse cowardice.

@Dregster thoughts in having screenshotted text as your avi?
It's definitely a low hanging fruit method :feelswhere: I am not impressed by such an avi :ping:

It's definitely a low hanging fruit method :feelswhere: I am not impressed by such an avi :ping:
Ja ja. Imagine spamming even in your avi (in video game)

Nah I’d rather embrace nihilism, kek

Not idealism, but ideas.

Blackpill stuff at its best is really about observing _what is happening_ -- and trying to figure out explanations -- the only scolding of others about _what should be happening_ is usually done jokingly, ironically, etc. (in video game).

Critical thinking is critical. Ultimately it is the only thing that matters.

I think sub 5s should be: either mandatorily (at least incentivized heavily) to be paired with sub 5 femoids and "stick to their own" so to speak OR (the most brutal one) expatriated from sex and reproduction rights all together (to avoid facing more people with the prospect of sub5 life). Normies and chad/stacies should be prohibited from pairing with anyone who isnt on their game level too, with the aforementioned penalties handed to them if they try something funny too.
I dont understand people somedays

Why plan for something like revolution if it would never happen... Everybody understands that

Pessimism is pathetic romanticism.
Exactly. Couldnt have put it more bluntly. Usually, a pessimist is someone who, at some point of their lives, had a sunflowery, disney-esque vision of the world, his life and future, and when that vision gets shattered to pieces, he just cant let her go. Just my two cents.