Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Happy St. Hammercel Day!

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

It was exactly one year ago today that a 16-year-old deathnic in England had all of his dreams come true. After he decided to play the low standards game and try to get with a 14-year-old incestuous slut who fucked everyone, including her own stepfather, the little whore made the biggest mistake of her life: friendzoning him.

He immediately flew into a violent sand monkey rage and decided to get the ultimate revenge on her by testing out bonesmash theory on her skull:

Read more.

Every April 12 is hereby dedicated to honoring this boy. All hail St. Hammercel!

@Arthas93 @FlyFace

Oh Boy! That was a good day. Bitch got hardcore Jack Hammered then actually Hammered straight in her stuck up Foid Face.

A day for a celebration of this Basedcels actions.

Hail St. Hammercel.

Damn this boyo is a legend :feelsautistic:

pummels me
Oh Boy! That was a good day. Bitch got hardcore Jack Hammered then actually Hammered straight in her stuck up Foid Face.

A day for a celebration of this Basedcels actions.

Hail St. Hammercel.

longpost spoiler plz

when is St. Hamlossus day?

Based Saint hammercel

Bumping to this rn

I thought this was St. Hamercel...
44CF01FD00000578-4928310-image-m-10_1506583516963.jpg

He is a Muslim who caught a white man fucking his daughter so he beat him with a hammer.

'snapled her spine in two"

A 16 yo "incel saint." :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Based tbh
Imagine being friendzoned by a slut that fucks everyone even her stepfather. Hammercel must have been truecel tier

I remember this hERo

He did nothing wrong.
The society wanted that to happen

She deserved it! What a filthy little whore, she friendzoned him!

On the other hand: What a hERo ! :feelslala:

Fuck all those bitches who trying to friendzone us Sub8 males! Just wanna suck Chad cock while having sub8 beta orbiters... But the beta orbiters who pay you everything, you never fuck, or only for pity.
I thought this was St. Hamercel...
44CF01FD00000578-4928310-image-m-10_1506583516963.jpg

He is a Muslim who caught a white man fucking his daughter so he beat him with a hammer.
Based currycel. Could be me tbh

Last edited: