Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

British browncel rapes and kills teenage Stacy for friendzoning him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...convicted-rape-murder-Viktorija-Sokolova.html

47977799 E974 477E AA4D 44632F9BF4B6

"Viktorija Sokolova's brutalized and half-naked body was found on a bench"

"The teenager, 16, had raped her then bludgeoned her 21 times with a hammer, shattering her skull, teeth and breaking her spine in two."

"After she died it was alleged he had sex with her body"

"The teenage murderer, who was born in Holland to parents from Iraq"

"The boy lured Viktorija to the park under the pretext they would 'chill out together' before launching a murderous assault lasting two hours.
He stripped, raped and beat Viktorija before smashing her head 21 times with a hammer-like weapon until he knocked out three of her teeth and chipped a further six.
He beat her with such force over the back of the skull it 'snapped her spine in two' and left her broken body in Wolverhampton's West Park."

"Viktorija Sokolova, 14, was known to social services because she kept running away from home … was arrested for stealing her step father's bank card"

"[Her parents] destroyed her sim card when they found out she was sexually active."

"He pursued her for eight days before her death, repeatedly asking her to meet him in the park near their homes."

"Just before Viktorija left, her friend told her that it was a bad idea to go the park to which she replied, 'Well, he's only my mate'. The girls hugged and Viktorija left."

"The attack was so violent we found three of her teeth."

Last edited by a moderator:
He saved her from decades of thotdom. Hopefully she thanked him with her last breaths.

After she died it was alleged he had sex with her body, but a not guilty verdict was ordered by the judge, who will sentence him in February next year.

What a cucked country. Please archive the link, the daily cuck is cancer, wouldn't stop auto-loading video when I tried to exit until I disabled javascript and also the article is click bait, keeps repeating lines like "blow up doll"

Proves how effective gun control is.

Inb4 he receiving love letters in prison.

He stripped, raped and beat Viktorija before smashing her head 21 times with a hammer-like weapon until he knocked out three of her teeth and chipped a further six.
Fabuloso.
Viktorija Sokolova, 14, was known to social services because she kept running away from home … was arrested for stealing her step father's bank card
She thought she could cheat life, but life cheated her. :lul:
[Her parents] destroyed her sim card when they found out she was sexually active.
That Based Browncel should be proud for taking out the trash. Thot patrolled.
Just before Viktorija left, her friend told her that it was a bad idea to go the park to which she replied, 'Well, he's only my mate'.
Look how stupid it is.. that's what thots get for the constant overbearing use of the friendzone. Arrogant Turd Fanny Fairies.
The attack was so violent we found three of her teeth.
She won't need them in the afterlife.. they would get in the way of the devils cock hahaha.
He beat her with such force over the back of the skull it 'snapped her spine in two' and left her broken body in Wolverhampton's West Park.
Fuck yes.. such brutality, now that is magical.

Edit: he didn't remove her liver though.. that there is some good eating.

>british
>browncel
um

Allah told this gentleman to do it :feelzez:

This is the only correct way for her to die.
She was going to live a life of suffering and drugs regardless of what anybody else did. He gave her a merciful ending.

"In an extraordinary trial her defence team later tried to blame her death on her mother Karolina Valantinas and step-father Saidas, after traces of his semen were found on her knickers. " wtf.... she was fucking her stepfather too.

She likely lost her virginity by that point tbh

404 stacy not found

View attachment 72329

"The boy lured Viktorija to the park under the pretext they would 'chill out together' before launching a murderous assault lasting two hours.
He beat her with such force over the back of the skull it 'snapped her spine in two' and left her broken body in Wolverhampton's West Park."

"Viktorija Sokolova, 14, was known to social services because she kept running away from home … was arrested for stealing her step father's bank card"

"[Her parents] destroyed her sim card when they found out she was sexually active."

I'm in seventh heaven

Proves how effective gun control is.
I know you’re being sarcastic but it honestly does. If there had been no gun control this kid may have gone into his highschool and shot up the place, which would have caused 10x more casualties.

He saved her from decades of thotdom. Hopefully she thanked him with her last breaths.
:feelskek:
"In an extraordinary trial her defence team later tried to blame her death on her mother Karolina Valantinas and step-father Saidas, after traces of his semen were found on her knickers. " wtf.... she was fucking her stepfather too.
:feelskek:

This keeps getting funnier and funnier

Not sure how to feel about this. She was obviously a degenerate whore, fucking even her step dad, and the browncel was rightfully mad and probably jealous that the thot who fucks just about everyone friendzoned him, but did she deserve this?

I mean she was just 14 and the way she was killed was extremely brutal and painful. Why didn't he just rape her? Taking what he deserves and then getting away with it would have been a better way in my opinion.

Maybe he was a nice guy in love with her and then realized that she's a mega whore. He couldn't accept it and saw no other way than killing her.

I know you’re being sarcastic but it honestly does. If there had been no gun control this kid may have gone into his highschool and shot up the place, which would have caused 10x more casualties.

1. No if he actually wanted a gun he could just go up to a local weed guy or something and ask where he can buy a gun, its a risky approach but if you plan on killing yourself anyways then why not, gun control only keeps LEGAL FIREARMS out of the hands of NON-CRIMINAL CITIZENS.

Criminals still have guns, and have various networks to buy whatever guns they need, if you plan on killing yourself, the risk required to buy a gun from a gang member is low to begin with.

2. He could get more kills by hijacking a vehicle or stealing a car than if he used a gun, wait till after school when everyone is leaving and start ramming people down at the entrance.

Based Farsicel shines as a gleaming light of example for all deathnics.

That slut would have bullied and virgin shamed us.

1. No if he actually wanted a gun he could just go up to a local weed guy or something and ask where he can buy a gun, its a risky approach but if you plan on killing yourself anyways then why not, gun control only keeps LEGAL FIREARMS out of the hands of NON-CRIMINAL CITIZENS.

Criminals still have guns, and have various networks to buy whatever guns they need, if you plan on killing yourself, the risk required to buy a gun from a gang member is low to begin with.

2. He could get more kills by hijacking a vehicle or stealing a car than if he used a gun, wait till after school when everyone is leaving and start ramming people down at the entrance.
Yes, professional criminals can still get guns, but they do not go on rampages because they are only in the business of making money.

Crazy, fucked up kids who want to carry out mass shootings cannot get a hold of a gun if you have strict gun laws. That’s why we don’t have mass shootings in the UK anymore.

Van attacks are relatively new, but they are less popular among killers because it is much harder and less personal way to take out specific targets like mass shooters often plan to.

In every other first world country mass-shootings are virtually non-existent. In the US they are weekly occurrences because guns are accessible there.

You are deluded if you think all the would-be mass shooters choose instead to become van killers in Europe, we do not have a van murder epidemic like there is a mass-shooting epidemic in the US.

He should've used a katana. One slash and her torso would've slid right off.

Damn these dunecels dont fuck around. Brutal.

Subhuman savages. The entire middle east should be nuked to hell.

Crazy, fucked up kids who want to carry out mass shootings cannot get a hold of a gun if you have strict gun laws. That’s why we don’t have mass shootings in the UK anymore.

You don't have mass shootings because you have a pussy culture, the males are collectively neutered. I'm not even American, but even I know if it was an american kid who really wanted to do a mass shooting he'd get a gun by any means necessary and no law was going to stop him. I like how you admit the criminals have guns, yet you don't comprehend the simple act of a teen buying a gun from said criminal, if they really wanted to do a mass shooting they could just save up all their money for years and then finally buy one off of some local street thug, you could probably get the local weed guy to be your "connect" and bring a gun for you to buy off of him.

Anyone who is dead set on doing a mass shooting will get a gun, you can't stop it, they will pay whatever price they have to, they already plan on killing themselves anyways so money isn't worth anything.

You don't have mass shootings because you have a pussy culture, the males are collectively neutered. I'm not even American, but even I know if it was an american kid who really wanted to do a mass shooting he'd get a gun by any means necessary and no law was going to stop him. I like how you admit the criminals have guns, yet you don't comprehend the simple act of a teen buying a gun from said criminal, if they really wanted to do a mass shooting they could just save up all their money for years and then finally buy one off of some local street thug, you could probably get the local weed guy to be your "connect" and bring a gun for you to buy off of him.

Anyone who is dead set on doing a mass shooting will get a gun, you can't stop it, they will pay whatever price they have to, they already plan on killing themselves anyways so money isn't worth anything.
So every country which doesn’t have mass-shootings a pussy culture? Russia? They very rarely have shootings there despite being a very macho country, it’s because they have very strict gun laws. The US is the only developed country that has consistent mass-shootings, if your answer really is that every other country just has a pussy culture then you are too low IQ to understand any explanation I could possibly give you and I should just stop now.

Gun control don't solve violence problems. It just gives advantage to criminals.

If you want less gun violence, or less violence/criminality overall, solve the social problems.
You want less school shootings? Solve the problems inside schools.
You want less mass shootings? Solve the social problems causing them.

Until the real problems are correctly addressed and solved, the attacks will never stop.

If you take away guns, they will use knifes. You take away knifes, they use hammers. You ban hammers they use cars/trucks. What you will do at that point? Ban cars and vehicles overall?

That's the thing people don't get, gun control literally ensures that its the worst kinds of civilians that have access to the power of firearms

Instead of addressing the root problems that cause these things their solution is to limit peoples options collectively, to lower the likelihood of it taking place.

@ColdLightOfDay
You won't be so glad about gun control when gang members start selling drugs in your area and you can't do shit about it, no normie male is going to be fond of gun control when a team of burglars breaks into their house at night and its just them, their wife and their daughters, I guess daddy is going to keep his princesses from being defiled with a fucking kitchen knife against armed bandits JFL.

In theory gun control sounds nice, in practice not so well, I would just love to be a burglar in a country with gun control laws, talking about an easy job, being able to break into a house with the confidence that nobody inside can fuck with you, they are completely helpless and at your mercy, because you have a gun and they don't.

Gun control for civilians is like having "pants & underwear control" for only women, as in no women are allowed to wear pants or underwear, but hey don't worry there are "good men" (law enforcement) with pants on so they will protect you, even though they aren't there 24/7 to stop that other guy from raping you because he can see you don't have any pants or underwear on.

These laws are like putting a bullseye on civilians, its ridiculous, best countries to be a criminal are in these kinds of countries.

No good jb slut.
"Just before Viktorija left, her friend told her that it was a bad idea to go the park to which she replied, 'Well, he's only my mate'. The girls hugged and Viktorija left."
Big mistake rostie.
"The attack was so violent we found three of her teeth."
:feelsgah:
Unlike other normcucks, this legendary incel actually did something about it.

Please no US bashing. Guns/weapons keep people safe, period.
My country is a piece of shit corrupt shithole. I would give an arm and a leg for it to be like the US.
Gun control don't solve violence problems. It just gives advantage to criminals.

If you want less gun violence, or less violence/criminality overall, solve the social problems.
You want less school shootings? Solve the problems inside schools.
You want less mass shootings? Solve the social problems causing them.

Until the real problems are correctly addressed and solved, the attacks will never stop.

If you take away guns, they will use knifes. You take away knifes, they use hammers. You ban hammers they use cars/trucks. What you will do at that point? Ban cars and vehicles overall?
Statistcis show that areas with more guns have a higher rate of death from violent crime. It is a total misconception that tightening gun laws gives more power to criminals to use against ordinary people. In societies where guns are regulated, most gun violence happens between gangs rather than by criminals against ordinary people.

If you are genuinely interested you should check out Australia as a case study, they heightened gun laws after a string of mass-shootings in the 90s and haven’t had one since.

There is a specific reason that gun violence is worse than violence caused by melee weapons such as hammers and knives and that is that violent crimes in which a gun is involved are 10 times more likely to result in death than those that don’t. Also, attacks with multiple victims which involved a gun had far, far more casualties than those which involved melee weapons. You can read crime statistics from all across the US which show this.

@BlkPillPres This addresses much of what you said also.

He must have good personality. At least that's was inceltears say

Under Sharia, he would have been praised and acquitted of murder for killing this slut. JFL at feminist supporting Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.