Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Happy springday mzansicels....

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
I know we don't have a lot to celebrate but at least we say goodbye to the freezing weather and welcome the above avg temps in ZA. I hate winter with a passion. -7 C and all that shit, I'm happy that it'll at least be like 26+C and it'll be really cool now compared to winter. I loath winter because I'm a skinnycel (5`3 and 47kg) so I get cold really easily:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: and we get to see amohelang and karabo in bum shorts now:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I've havent' seen posts from you nigger, these mzansicels are quite, their probably have a harem who consists of mbali, karabos and leratos. I can't be the last mzansicel on the forum

@darkdoomer
@Made_In_Azania

I think GodSpeedpeasant got banned wtf

I know we don't have a lot to celebrate but at least we say goodbye to the freezing weather and welcome the above avg temps in ZA. I hate winter with a passion. -7 C and all that shit, I'm happy that it'll at least be like 26+C and it'll be really cool now compared to winter. I loath winter because I'm a skinnycel (5`3 and 47kg) so I get cold really easily:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: and we get to see amohelang and karabo in bum shorts now:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I've havent' seen posts from you nigger, these mzansicels are quite, their probably have a harem who consists of mbali, karabos and leratos. I can't be the last mzansicel on the forum

@darkdoomer
@Made_In_Azania

The winter is

@darkdoomer
@Made_In_Azania

Watch how all the slay queens come out of hiding

It is a juice wrld pfp :dab:
My threads about juice: