Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Happy Singles Awareness Day

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
It is said that Single Awareness Day[8] is born because of Social Isolation. In 2001, a high school student named Dustin Barns decided to form a group with his friends so that instead of wallowing in the sorrows of being singles, they could use a day to celebrate singleness.[9]

For this, thought of doing something like this so that people get to know about this day. These people chose February 15 as a protest against Valentine’s Day and started selling candies and chocolates at a huge discount. The aim was to inform as many people as possible about this day.

Dustin passes this tradition from high school to Mississippi State University where it got very popular. Because of this, 15 February was copyrighted in 2015 as a single awareness day,[10] and since then this day became popular all over the world.

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Oh normiefags recognize me, I'm so happy now, this changes everything.

Why would you want "awareness" of your social failure. :society: Unless they going to help me I don't want useless virtue signaling.

Cope

Miring this thread ^
OP truly understands.

Xm78lV1.gif

I didn't know this thing existed, nice :smonk:

Celebration days like these make things feel worse .
It won’t help me with dealing with assholes at my wageslave job .
I unloaded three truck today so i know what you're talking about.

In 2001, a high school student named Dustin Barns decided to form a group with his friends so that instead of wallowing in the sorrows of being singles, they could use a day to celebrate singleness
:feelsseriously:

My condolences brocel . :fuk: :feelsbadman:
Hope it wasn't too bad at your wageslaving today .
Take care .
Thanks. Some guys at Lidl left because they are breaking their backs so it was just me and two other guys.

A Holiday I can actually get behind, I fucking despise Christmas, Halloween is retarded, Valentines is obvious, all these shitty "Holidays" is just made to fucking force the Normie Consoomer Agenda and to celebrate any of them is asinine.