Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Happy pride month: Black Nigger beats the hell out of a faggot sandnigger on the Jew York city subway!

Based niggers

Thought it was going to be more brutal, he barely hit him, the faggot probably liked it too lol

I hope the faggot died after that :V
:feelskek::feelskek:

„My dick is in your mouth“

Thought it was going to be more brutal, he barely hit him, the faggot probably liked it too lol
Yeah, honestly, when I saw "black" in the title, I was expecting a lot more violence. It's weird to feel let down by that, tbh. :feelskek::feelskek:

I guess they're not as offended by the idea of having a dick in their mouths as they are by a white person saying "nigger." :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

American niggers are based:feelskek::feelskek:

i would've broke the faggots jaw and his teeth, he wouldn't be able to suck dick again
You have to give it to the faggot for having the audacity to say that shit. Usually gays are cowards who only talk shit behind your back

idk where u are from but the gays ive come across while abroad were very open about their mental illness and 2 trannies even had the audacity to try and ask me to fuck them in thailand when i was 12yos (they were mtf)
Not open about their faggotry I meant insulting you to your face

Yeah, honestly, when I saw "black" in the title, I was expecting a lot more violence. It's weird to feel let down by that, tbh. :feelskek::feelskek:

I guess they're not as offended by the idea of having a dick in their mouths as they are by a white person saying "nigger." :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Finally niggers using there strength on based things and i avoid fights so I'd probably call him a faggot child groomer and leave

He got what he fucking deserved. :society:

fighting a faggot and i heard him say nigga. They gonna say this is a hate crime or just let this one slip past the ol cracks in the memory? I'll put all my money on slip through the cracks.

what happened bro why did you lose man!

Monster nigger?

Brutal redbullpill!

Based Nigger redeems black race