Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Happy 9/11 brocels!

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
It is 9/11 today. It was a great day where the world's bully who spread globohomo propaganda finally got a bloody nose from sand nigger ethniccels who were tired of this globohomo bullshit. I'm going to burn a US flag and eat a kebab to celebrate this day.

Also suifuel. Foids and Chads born after 9/11 have had sex. This is pretty depressing for oldcels like me since I remember the day clearly. Who knows maybe foids and Chads born after Trump left office will have sex before I do?

Last edited:
the 9/11 pill is brutal, people born after it already have way more sexual experience than me at the age of almost 27

the 9/11 pill is brutal, people born after it already have way more sexual experience than me at the age of almost 27
Just wait for the January 6 pill in a few years time :feelsdevil:

amitabha,may the victim rest in peace
U 771624667 607696724fm 58app 83f JPEG

I think that people from western countries do not still understand what happened. And reasons why it happened. I must admit that it was my case when it happened. I saw that something bad would happen but not real reasons.

Few people know that the reason of this act was a war against foids' ideology in the world. Few people see even now that there is a link between foids' ideology and the radical Christianity.

It's the 10th here :feelsjuice:
7tl5kpV.png

whats gonna happen on january 6? :worryfeels::worryfeels:
I meant that they always mention January 6, the day they stormed that building in the US the same way they mention 9/11. It's going to be brutal when foids and Chads born after that day start having sex.

I don't know where you live OP, but here in Cuckmerica its still September 10th. Also I remember 9/11 just like it was yesterday.

I was 8 years old and about to go to school. I was watching the morning news with my parents and it showed the planes crashing into the towers. I thought it was an action movie or something.

I got to school and all the teachers were sad. My teacher started crying and she told us students, "Something bad happened to our country today".

Later that day I remember my dad saying the US is gonna go to war. I didn't know if he was exaggerating or being serious. That war my dad predicted finally ended last month with the Taliban taking over Kabul.

TFW your group of hobos with AK's manages to defeat an army 3 times bigger than yours in less than a month.

I don't know where you live OP, but here in Cuckmerica its still September 10th. Also I remember 9/11 just like it was yesterday.

I was 8 years old and about to go to school. I was watching the morning news with my parents and it showed the planes crashing into the towers. I thought it was an action movie or something.

I got to school and all the teachers were sad. My teacher started crying and she told us students, "Something bad happened to our country today".

Later that day I remember my dad saying the US is gonna go to war. I didn't know if he was exaggerating or being serious. That war my dad predicted finally ended last month with the Taliban taking over Kabul.
I'm in Chadstralia.

I remember the day clearly too but it was a bit different from where I was. Back then all the kids watched Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z in the morning before going to school. We are a day ahead so on the morning of September 12 they were showing the news that day instead of cartoons. Everyone at school was pissed off that they were showing the news about some foreign country instead of cartoons. It was rolling coverage for like a fucking week too. It's a foreign country on the other side of the world, if ethnics got killed in an ethnic country it would have been a footnote in the news.

these memorable events are always weird. I can calculate how old exactly I was when it happened and ponder over my memories of it :fuk: oldcel tales

I hope "Canada" gets rekt anally with no lube by American boogaloo patriots, and make it especially hard for the royalist cucks who still simp for the British Empire.

IThat war my dad predicted finally ended last month with the Taliban taking over Kabul.
Osama Bin Laden knew exactly what he was doing. He knew he could never defeat the USSA in a toe to toe fight, so he used asymmetric war tactics (9/11) to drag the USSA into a long occupation to bleed it dry financially, only to leave 20 years later and have all its "progress" go up in a puff of smoke almost immediately :feelshaha:

Many conspiritards still believe the government is responsible for 9/11:feelshaha:

The government can't even handle small things without botching them, let alone something as massive and elaborate as 9/11 :feelshaha:

Okay today is finally 9/11 :feelsLSD:

I can't believe it's been 20 years

Many conspiritards still believe the government is responsible for 9/11:feelshaha:

The government can't even handle small things without botching them, let alone something as massive and elaborate as 9/11 :feelshaha:
I actually think Jews/Israel was involved with 9/11

Thank you! Happy 9/11 to you as well!

I bet not too many stacies died in it anyway

Iraqis are victims, not brainwashed Americans
One has to be braindead if he believes that some bedouins hijacked planes and crashed them into the WTC towers and the Pentagon kek. Same thing with muh landing on the Moon. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Also suifuel. Foids and Chads born after 9/11 have had sex. This is pretty depressing for oldcels like me since I remember the day clearly. Who knows maybe foids and Chads born after Trump left office will have sex before I do?
This is depressing shit. I was 16 when 9/11 happened and was coming home on the bus from college when I heard about it. Crazy to think all that time has passed and kids have been born, grown up and fucked and I'm still here at 37 and the only girlfriends I've had were in Skyrim :cryfeels:

This is depressing shit. I was 16 when 9/11 happened and was coming home on the bus from college when I heard about it. Crazy to think all that time has passed and kids have been born, grown up and fucked and I'm still here at 37 and the only girlfriends I've had were in Skyrim :cryfeels:
Brutal same.

terrorismmaxxing is legit

Have you downloaded your GTA 9/11 dlc?

9/11 is god job

It is 9/11 today. It was a great day where the world's bully who spread globohomo propaganda finally got a bloody nose from sand nigger ethniccels who were tired of this globohomo bullshit. I'm going to burn a US flag and eat a kebab to celebrate this day.

Fuck outta here. Kikes did 9/11.

I was 16 when 9/11 happened and was coming home on the bus from college when I heard about it.
I thought you were American.

I always joke to myself, that the people that jumped from the top floors of the towers died after experiencing the best few seconds of their lives.

Cope.

America didn't get fucked. It was actually the Mideasterners who got fucked. JFL at you if you think ethnics were the actual brain behind 9/11.

I always joke to myself, that the people that jumped from the top floors of the towers died after experiencing the best few seconds of their lives.
Jumping until you splatt the pavement is probably a better way to die than being roasted alive

Nah English. I have a lot of American family though and am very interested in US politics too.
You plan to move here? What are your fam doing here?

You plan to move here? What are your fam doing here?
Never been tbh but would love to visit. I've got family all over who do a lot of random jobs - some in New Jersey who I'm pretty close to that just do regular jobs, some in Minnesota, but I also have some that are quite rich (but they don't send us any money ha) - some uncle in California who I've never met who apparently owns a winery, some Uncle in Texas who is CEO of a oil company and has a ranch.

This is why I don't really take much notice when Americans say they are oppressed because of race/gender/whatever...the average American is way better off than us English. Seen a foid on YouTube a few months back claiming she is in poverty due to her racial and sexual oppression while she was filming herself in her back garden that had a swimming pool from her iPhone and she didn't have a job...in England that makes you middle/upper class :feelskek:

Never been tbh but would love to visit. I've got family all over who do a lot of random jobs - some in New Jersey who I'm pretty close to that just do regular jobs, some in Minnesota, but I also have some that are quite rich (but they don't send us any money ha) - some uncle in California who I've never met who apparently owns a winery, some Uncle in Texas who is CEO of a oil company and has a ranch.
Are they all UK-born or are they second-generation born over here?
This is why I don't really take much notice when Americans say they are oppressed because of race/gender/whatever...the average American is way better off than us English. Seen a foid on YouTube a few months back claiming she is in poverty due to her racial and sexual oppression while she was filming herself in her back garden that had a swimming pool from her iPhone and she didn't have a job...in England that makes you middle/upper class :feelskek:
I still think this country is overrated compaired to other first-world countries tbh. I feel like Europe has a slightlh higher standard of living than over here. We have more niggers and spics here and the hoods aren't so great.

The only other country that I bash is "Canada" tbh.

This is why I don't really take much notice when Americans say they are oppressed because of race/gender/whatever...the average American is way better off than us English.
That's higher purchasing power after taxes, nothing else. US just has a very advanced consumerist economy.

Are they all UK-born or are they second-generation born over here?

I still think this country is overrated compaired to other first-world countries tbh. I feel like Europe has a slightlh higher standard of living than over here. We have more niggers and spics here and the hoods aren't so great.

The only other country that I bash is "Canada" tbh.
A mix of both born and 2nd.

Ye I know what you mean. I suppose it depends where you are in the US though. It seems to me that you can go down the street in certain states/counties and it's like a different world whereas in England most places look the same except for different accents ha.

I've never really thought bad or good about other races to be honest and have friends of many races. If you are decent to me I'll be decent to you so race to me means as much as hair colour haha. However I don't have a problem with people who do have a problem with other races because I understand their experience may be far different than mine.

For example the area I live in we don't segregate ourself into race-based gangs so a normal white guy and a normal black guy are basically the same and just basically have different skin colour and the only time race would usually come up is either as a joke or in a heated argument.

But the problem in America to me seems to be degeneracy, race gangs and hood mentality.

A mix of both born and 2nd.
Why they didn't go to a first-world Commonwealth country like "Canada" or Australia?
Ye I know what you mean. I suppose it depends where you are in the US though. It seems to me that you can go down the street in certain states/counties and it's like a different world whereas in England most places look the same except for different accents ha.
Yeah, the hood are pretty bad over here tbh.

Even here in New York crime is slowly starting to rise but it's no where as bad as it was at the 70s and 80s (at least not yet). Whereas cities like Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore turned to shit because of deindustralization and subsequent white flight.

Most of the hoods are in the inner cities where you find projects and rundown warehouses and shit. But there are hoods that are in the suburbs and there are parts of cities that are more affluent or are starting to gentrify.

I contrast with England it's still more or less evenly white except for the major cities like London where all the immigrants are.
I've never really thought bad or good about other races to be honest and have friends of many races. If you are decent to me I'll be decent to you so race to me means as much as hair colour haha. However I don't have a problem with people who do have a problem with other races because I understand their experience may be far different than mine.

For example the area I live in we don't segregate ourself into race-based gangs so a normal white guy and a normal black guy are basically the same and just basically have different skin colour and the only time race would usually come up is either as a joke or in a heated argument.

But the problem in America to me seems to be degeneracy, race gangs and hood mentality.
Yeah, race is a big thing over here. In NYC, blacks and Hispanics live together in the hood which is in the outskirts. Whites here live in more wealthier parts of the city. And then Asians and curries live in their own neighborhoods.

Over here very few whites live where I live. In my high school it's mostly been Hispanics and blacks, with a few curries, pakis, Arabs and Filipinos. The only exception were two brothers from Serbia but I wouldn't technically consider them white in that regards since the Balkans are third-world. The whites that live in other parts of the borough I'm from are mostly Italians and Irish.

In other parts of the country, blacks and Hispanics segregate from each other especially in the West Coast. And you have poor working-class whites living with blacks in the South.

Why they didn't go to a first-world Commonwealth country like "Canada" or Australia?

Yeah, the hood are pretty bad over here tbh.

Even here in New York crime is slowly starting to rise but it's no where as bad as it was at the 70s and 80s (at least not yet). Whereas cities like Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore turned to shit because of deindustralization and subsequent white flight.

Most of the hoods are in the inner cities where you find projects and rundown warehouses and shit. But there are hoods that are in the suburbs and there are parts of cities that are more affluent or are starting to gentrify.

I contrast with England it's still more or less evenly white except for the major cities like London where all the immigrants are.

Yeah, race is a big thing over here. In NYC, blacks and Hispanics live together in the hood which is in the outskirts. Whites here live in more wealthier parts of the city. And then Asians and curries live in their own neighborhoods.

Over here very few whites live where I live. In my high school it's mostly been Hispanics and blacks, with a few curries, pakis, Arabs and Filipinos. The only exception were two brothers from Serbia but I wouldn't technically consider them white in that regards since the Balkans are third-world. The whites that live in other parts of the borough I'm from are mostly Italians and Irish.

In other parts of the country, blacks and Hispanics segregate from each other especially in the West Coast. And you have poor working-class whites living with blacks in the South.
Not too sure tbh. I think some of them married into families that lived over there or got jobs in certain places over there and then moved plus this would've been years ago and in England America has always been romanticized as an amazing place to live in the past.

Ye Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore are the 3 places you always hear about as being bad in America. If even people in England know them as the bad places you know they must be rough :feelshaha:

One thing I always wonder though is this - are there enough jobs for those people in the hoods in your experience? I've heard 2 separate claims:-
  • There are more than enough jobs but these people in the hood don't apply for them and would rather sell drugs and join race gangs
  • These people have no choice but to become criminals because thy are in poverty and ned to to survive
Personally I've seen more evidence of the 1st claim than the 2nd but I'm generalising.

You see, where I'm from we do have gangs and full blown gangsters but the gangs aren't race driven (unlike London which has many gangs which are only blacks allowed like in the US) AND they don't claim that they became gangsters because of poverty or oppression like a lot seem to claim in the US. It's more of a culture/way of life kind of thing and they do it to either get pussy or street cred plus the fact that it's easier to sell drugs than it is to work in a factory or McDonalds. Is it the same there?

The Americans got even more patriotic after 9/11 when in reality they should have been partially blaming their government for the attack. The cycle just continued when America went to war. It is like the British, hating the Irish because of IRA bombs just kept the cycle going, the British public should have realised that their government were partially to blame for such attacks.

Not too sure tbh. I think some of them married into families that lived over there or got jobs in certain places over there and then moved plus this would've been years ago and in England America has always been romanticized as an amazing place to live in the past.
Yeah, I haven't heard of too many people from first-world European countries from here. Never really met a British person before here.
Ye Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore are the 3 places you always hear about as being bad in America. If even people in England know them as the bad places you know they must be rough :feelshaha:
I've heard London and maybe other major cities over there like Manchester and Luton are getting pretty bad, mainly due to their high immigrant population. Sure it's not as bad as over here, but you would always here of some robbery or stabbing going on in those places.

Where I live in NYC, crime is kinda getting on the rise here because of the increase of homelessness and drug abuse, gang activity on social media, and the pandemic that's going on. Though it's not as bad as those other cities in the US because there are still a lot of places here that are not in the hood and are mostly white affluent parts of the city, and also because a lot of places are gentrifying and the police here are much more well-funded. Though there is still racial segregation here, with blacks and Latinos living in the hood and whites living in more hipster parts of the city as well as in the suburban neighborhoods.
One thing I always wonder though is this - are there enough jobs for those people in the hoods in your experience? I've heard 2 separate claims:-
  • There are more than enough jobs but these people in the hood don't apply for them and would rather sell drugs and join race gangs
  • These people have no choice but to become criminals because thy are in poverty and ned to to survive
Personally I've seen more evidence of the 1st claim than the 2nd but I'm generalising.
Yeah, it's most likely the first claim. I think the main reason why people here get into drug dealing is simply because it's much more lucrative than just earning minimum wage. Of course this is America, there isn't a lot of shortage of jobs but the problem is that in the cities the cost of living are getting high and minimum wage is often not enough so they also have to rely on things like food stamps, public housing and Section 8.
You see, where I'm from we do have gangs and full blown gangsters but the gangs aren't race driven (unlike London which has many gangs which are only blacks allowed like in the US) AND they don't claim that they became gangsters because of poverty or oppression like a lot seem to claim in the US. It's more of a culture/way of life kind of thing and they do it to either get pussy or street cred plus the fact that it's easier to sell drugs than it is to work in a factory or McDonalds. Is it the same there?
Probably both here. But it is true that race relations is much more prominent here in the US than in the UK, and so often times they tend to form gangs within the own race. Hispanics used to have their own gangs like the Latin Kings, but you also have some black gangs accepting Hispanics in their ranks depending on the region they're from.

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

MnBB6mb.jpg

combo-picture-of-suspected-hijackers.jpg

What's Chad Alnami doing there? Shouldn't he be banging Stacy :chad::chad: Maybe he has 72 virgin stacies in Heaven :feelsohh:

Last edited: