Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hapacel trait: You go into rural areas of a third world shit hole country and still get ignored

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Lots of red pillers talking about get a cute farmgirl from rural SEA. I have been there often as I have family there. They never took note of me despite being from the big city. SOmetimes they even ask me if I can introduce them to someone even knowing full well that I am single.

Lots of red pillers talking about get a cute farmgirl from rural SEA. I have been there often as I have family there. They never took note of me despite being from the big city. SOmetimes they even ask me if I can introduce them to someone even knowing full well that I am single.
Brutal. Noodlewhores unironically think that hapa kids will have white features. Most hapas look practically asian

Brutal. Noodlewhores unironically think that hapa kids will have white features. Most hapas look practically asian
The hapas need to be bleached, then their offspring, and so on. Its a couple hundred years of being bleached just so they could finall look white :lul::lul::lul::lul:

The hapas need to be bleached, then their offspring, and so on. Its a couple hundred years of being bleached just so they could finall look white :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Eum8YekXAAQvPA5

It's like when short foids think their sons will be tall or when ugly foids think their sons will be handsome. JFL.

No fucking way you cant even betabux a girl in Isaan

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back