Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL hapa can’t understand why he can’t get a gf in the uk and has to travel to asia to find girls

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-sZycLYaxg

Why can’t I get matches?? what am i doing wrong??? :forcedsmile:

who’s gonna tell him? :lul:

I like how at 5:20 he tries to cope by thinking that he’s missed out on being with hundreds of girls because of some video he’s in and thinks they must recognise him from the video.

he can’t return to japan because of the pandemic. he has to stay in the uk and is sexually frustrated so spergs out about how he should sue the japanese government. hilarious.

this guy needs blackpilling NOW

Last edited:
Lolz. He mogs most full Asian dudes to oblivion. He just has to T-maxx and lift heavy.

Lolz. He mogs most full Asian dudes to oblivion. He just has to T-maxx and lift heavy.
He looks like the average Asian to me. Aside from maybe having pinker skin. How does he mog?

Has has gotten gfs in the past, so atleast Normie
It's easier to get GF than to get a wife. I'm pretty sure most users on this board could get temporary GFs if they dumpster dived. And that's assuming they even fucked him.

It's easier to get GF than to get a wife. I'm pretty sure most users on this board could get temporary GFs if they dumpster dived. And that's assuming they even fucked him.
Its 100x easier to get a wife if you betabuxx, the hapa above had multiple wives and gfs
cos of his double eyelids and white admixture, but he'd still get 0 matches, most ethnics get 0 matches

He's had many gfs before, most of them in Asia, but he's a total incel in the UK though, which prompted him to Japanmaxx.
he had a really cool tradwife girlfriend then he blew it on being an idiot
he deserves his loneliness for being so low iq and losing such a good life

he had a really cool tradwife girlfriend then he blew it on being an idiot
he deserves his loneliness for being so low iq and losing such a good life
it was a post wall divorced japanese women jfl

Brutal racepill, he is goodlooking, he should move to Asia and live normally.

He got lucky with looks otherwise he'd be posting here.

probably because he looks like the asian version of khajidd

women want chad, they don't want a dude who literally looks like a woman

He looks like the average Asian to me. Aside from maybe having pinker skin. How does he mog?
You'd be surprised at how perceptive noodlewhores are when it comes to detecting the faintest trace of white cum blood:feelswhere:

Asians and hapas are the best incels tbh
well maybe not this particular guy but I admire their autistic approach at the topic

You'd be surprised at how perceptive noodlewhores are when it comes to detecting the faintest trace of white cum blood:feelswhere:
They aren't perceptive. I've had Chinese and Vietnamese women think I was white lmao.
But yeah he basically looks Asian aside from his pink skin plus his hair is s little bit brown instead of black

They aren't perceptive. I've had Chinese and Vietnamese women think I was white lmao.
But yeah he basically looks Asian aside from his pink skin plus his hair is s little bit brown instead of black
That's what I meant. They can detect white features even in hapas and caucasoid shitskins :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-sZycLYaxg

Why can’t I get matches?? what am i doing wrong??? :forcedsmile:

who’s gonna tell him? :lul:

I like how at 5:20 he tries to cope by thinking that he’s missed out on being with hundreds of girls because of some video he’s in and thinks they must recognise him from the video.

he can’t return to japan because of the pandemic. he has to stay in the uk and is sexually frustrated so spergs out about how he should sue the japanese government. hilarious.

this guy needs blackpilling NOW

Ugly cuck

White holes dislike us because we lack European traits...

Bruce Lee Racism GIF

Well he decent looking, i think he mog the normal asian but he have to go back to his parent country don't bother in the west is white or ethnic gigachad only.

He is not an incel and has a successful sex life, no reason to post him here as if he were an hapacel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back