Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Handsome Chad comedian made popular by roasties cancelled by them after making a domestic violence joke kek

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★

Btw this Chad went from this to that. Do u guys think he is saying the truth about late puberty or is this plastic surgery??? Do I still have hope??

Screenshot 20231130 180242

Btw this Chad went from this to that. Do u guys think he is saying the truth about late puberty or is this plastic surgery??? Do I still have hope??

View attachment 975752
If you signed up here its fucking over

I don’t see why anyone would want to be famous nowadays when you say or do one wrong or offensive thing and your dog piled on and canceled. Makes me like being an almost invisible outcast in the shadows in a weird way. I know it’s cope but…

the comparison pic is not a good example, but looking at other pics it's obvious he had surgery done
View attachment 975850
genuine question - he went from a 5/6 to fucking 9 after prolly getting fillers n jaw implants. So are they worth it?

very punchable

View attachment 975752
I hate zoomers so much it's unreal

He has nigger lips. You could use those things as life rafts.

genuine question - he went from a 5/6 to fucking 9 after prolly getting fillers n jaw implants. So are they worth it?
his base was already good. You reckon this guy would have similar success?

>

TikTok and Instagram are awash with young stand-up comics using women as a punchline to their jokes

andrew-tate-tate.gif

The apology was good too, maybe even better than the original joke.