Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hamza's newest video might make him more popular than ever before

• I agree with you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hope you're right, Hamza's grift gets exposed, and deceived turn to blackpill

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Cope, won't happen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Interested to see what happens

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Hamza, notorious indian retard famous for conveying redpill in hippie like way, has started to be a little bit more negative and misogynistic. His latest video has blackpill for about 20 minutes and redpill only 30 seconds at the end(which was more like "you can still improve y'know" disclaimer)

He not only states that women only want chad about 27 times troughout the whole video, but also explains betabuxxing and how women are whores during college years for about 5 minutes each.

It's only a matter of time before his 14 year old mullato fans that aren't used to brutality of this world, get mindblown and then decide that everyone needs to see this, so proceed by infecting tiktok, at the end baiting some soy streamer like hasanabi or vaush into reacting

:incel:: But Scamza is redpill grifter why do you care about him so much?:waitwhat:

Because, while he is a grifter he is a terrible one. While most others PUAs try to deceive their fans by making up alternate reality of male-female dynamics (where pickup lines work, and women can be manipulated by doing some secret kungfu fingertaps on said womens shoulder), Hamza is likely too dumb and lazy for that so he copies the reality framework from blackpill, switches up so that few requirements can be overcomed by typical gymbro, nofap and calm stoic practices. The problem that, like all lies this can only work for so long, and once he gets caught in the act, no one will trust any word he has to say, only the firm principles of blackpill will stand undefeated:lasereyes::blackpill::lasereyes::blackpill::lasereyes::blackpill:

Last edited:
I was watching that video while postmaxxing and it felt like I was watching a blackpill video kinda.

I knew that him insulted blackpillers and that's all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back