Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill HammerHand hits the Hypergamy nail on the head- It is 98/2 in 2020 NOT 80/20

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I watch all of this guys videos. I've noticed whenever he refers to Hypergamy or Inceldom he always hits the nail right on the fucking head. He actually gets everything he says spot on to be honest and puts things across in a way that really resonates with men that have been shit on including Incels. Check out the 9:51 mark in this video if you want to hear exactly what I'm talking about but the whole video and all of his videos on there should be watched by all men I think:-

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/nKsfjezWN3Cg/

I believe this is true too. The 80/20 rule was brought up years ago. Things have accelerated since then massively. Anyone who overcomes this rule has done so through some form of trickery - thugmaxxing, moneymaxxing, statusmaxxing you name it. None of that garbage counts because it is unnatural.

When you apply these rules you need to apply them to the NORMAL GUY - Non-Thug, Non-Famous, Non-Rich. How many guys who tick these 3 boxes are doing well with women in front of your very eyes?

u actily need to be 12 feet tall, have a 538 inch dick, make 40000 billion dollars a second and be an professional football player to fuck -2/10 landwhales in 2020 i heard so from some old man on youtube haha guise i'm so blackpilled fuck this hypergamy shit man haha i know i'm incel but so are average looking NT white guys and above...hahaha...haha :feelsugh:

foids be like chad or bust at this point

it's beyond over

I watch all of this guys videos. I've noticed whenever he refers to Hypergamy or Inceldom he always hits the nail right on the fucking head. He actually gets everything he says spot on to be honest and puts things across in a way that really resonates with men that have been shit on including Incels. Check out the 9:51 mark in this video if you want to hear exactly what I'm talking about but the whole video and all of his videos on there should be watched by all men I think:-

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/nKsfjezWN3Cg/

I believe this is true too. The 80/20 rule was brought up years ago. Things have accelerated since then massively. Anyone who overcomes this rule has done so through some form of trickery - thugmaxxing, moneymaxxing, statusmaxxing you name it. None of that garbage counts because it is unnatural.

When you apply these rules you need to apply them to the NORMAL GUY - Non-Thug, Non-Famous, Non-Rich. How many guys who tick these 3 boxes are doing well with women in front of your very eyes?

Lol keep coping haha 98/2? Lmao. It's 99.99/0.01. You need to have 20 inch dick earn 1000k an hour and lift 10 tons. JFL at you if you are not a 10/10 gigachad in 2020 it's over for you if your dick is below 20inches. You have a 19.99 incher? It's over rope it's just so over for you no woman will ever love you.

You are a 9.99/10 in face? DAMN BRUTAL. Make an account on .co asap.

I like how he's going his own way but still manipulates his thumbnails to conceal the fact that he's a big fat person.

I like how he's going his own way but still manipulates his thumbnails to conceal the fact that he's a big fat person.
Fakecel if you don't agree with exactly what he says in the video. And I've seen foids and soys make that exact same comment on his videos.

So I ask you are you Mr Joyboy or Mr Soyboy???

Fakecel if you don't agree with exactly what he says in the video. And I've seen foids and soys make that exact same comment on his videos.

So I ask you are you Mr Joyboy or Mr Soyboy???
Take the L.

Lol keep coping haha 98/2? Lmao. It's 99.99/0.01. You need to have 20 inch dick earn 1000k an hour and lift 10 tons. JFL at you if you are not a 10/10 gigachad in 2020 it's over for you if your dick is below 20inches. You have a 19.99 incher? It's over rope it's just so over for you no woman will ever love you.

You are a 9.99/10 in face? DAMN BRUTAL. Make an account on .co asap.
If you aren't sculpted from a professional greek artist its over

Btw since you said 98/2 - it doesn't have to be exactly 100 in total. You could also say 100/2 which means 100% of foids go for 2% of men.

Take the L.
So it is Mr Soyboy then? You look quite fat in this video you sent to me of yourself so can't see why you're bashing HammerHand for being fat :soy: :-
tenor.gif

Nothing new whatsoever, but why everyone roasting him jfl

Skip to 10:32 for what OP is talking about.

Btw since you said 98/2 - it doesn't have to be exactly 100 in total. You could also say 100/2 which means 100% of foids go for 2% of men.
Very true. That's probably more correct. I think with the way it is at the moment if a woman doesn't get a man who is 9.9 or above she has failed in her mind.

Very true. That's probably more correct. I think with the way it is at the moment if a woman doesn't get a man who is 9.9 or above she has failed in her mind.
How old are you?

I agree ngl. It’s fucking over for average joe

I hate hammerhand so much. His "wise old man" mgtow coping bullshit comes off as disingenious. I've seen videos of him with his son and his schtick seems to be nonexistent when around him. Probably afraid of the courts going after him if he bloviates and puts on his fake act of machismo in front of his kid. Ultimately he's a failed normie boomer coping his own way.