Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hamlossus tinder experiment SEA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't do it now boyo I am going to work early tomorrow already missed my work yesterday because I was drugmaxxing. I'll do it next saturday. Hamlossus might be too low though might need to upgrade 1 tier higher but I'll try it with hamlossus first. None of those girls msg me tbh they just matched me and it wasn't on tinder either. I bought that tinder location shit because I won some money on lottery (JFL I lost all my wages last 10x time so I am still on minus and heavily in debt) and did it there as well also 1 girl msg me there but I insta closed the app because It was a tranny and I accidentally swiped on her so I got high inhib and closed it and deactivated my profile JFL xDDD Don't want that shit anywhere near me even digitally.

But anyway boyo I also fucked up my location settings and I changed it from country to country so idk how that works probably when they saw the match and then they saw on my profile that I am 300km away they didn't write anything don't know tbh.

I'll do it properly next week with the same pic for comparison purposes and I'll msg them, etc...
ded srs xD

Getting matches and getting dates are two different things. I'm not under valuing the power of JBW though.
It's 2020 and I have to repeat over and over again that matches do not mean shit, it's all about messages. Lol @ u guys, just lol @ u srsly
20200128_183941.gif

ezgif-2-174007359dd0.gif
ezgif-2-174007359dd0.gif
ezgif-2-174007359dd0.gif
ezgif-2-174007359dd0.gif
ezgif-2-174007359dd0.gif
ezgif-2-174007359dd0.gif
Matches don't mean anything. It's why in other tinder experiments they show the guy getting the girls number.
okay.png

Last edited:
Remember whitecels you can always claim yourfreegook gf just by asiamaxxing

Yeah right

Getting matches and getting dates are two different things. I'm not under valuing the power of JBW though.

Also this.

First the foids (except one) look quite old, like late 30s, early 40s. They may simply need a friendly looking fatty farang to pay for their kids.
Second, you should chat with them and see if you can get a "date".

Third, this is quasar-level suifuel. I have never had a match in SEA (or anywhere else for that matter) despite using Tinder for over 5 years. I guess Hamlossus mogs me to a parallel universe and back

having to date another species of human just to get someone... we are fucked

Can you imagine just how repulsive and subhuman the offspring of any of those would be
having to date another species of human just to get someone... we are fucked
No that's wrong think :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: we are all human sweaty

These noodles want that JBW cock

Try it with a sub5 curry.

Lol I can give it a go but I guess it would have to be lightskinned curry not a shitskin one.
Try with both light and dark, so we can see if all sub5 curries are equal or not.

Try with both light and dark, so we can see if all sub5 curries are equal or not.

Omg boyo that is a lot of work. But ok I will try. But I will need to talk to them too because last time they accuse me that getting matches is not enough that I need to setup dates and shit. Send me pics u want me to use if you want or I'll find myself if u dont.

Omg boyo that is a lot of work. But ok I will try. But I will need to talk to them too because last time they accuse me that getting matches is not enough that I need to setup dates and shit. Send me pics u want me to use if you want or I'll find myself if u dont.
Ok, I'll look for some to make it easier. Brb.
Here's the white curry.

Screen Shot 2020 02 11 at 12634 PM
Screen Shot 2020 02 11 at 12649 PM
Screen Shot 2020 02 11 at 12741 PM
Screen Shot 2020 02 11 at 12814 PM

Here's the dark one.

Screen Shot 2020 02 11 at 13632 PM
Screen Shot 2020 02 11 at 13642 PM
Screen Shot 2020 02 11 at 13657 PM
Screen Shot 2020 02 11 at 13707 PM
Screen Shot 2020 02 11 at 13738 PM

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 1.26.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 1.26.34 PM.png
    205.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 1.26.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 1.26.49 PM.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I posted the pictures in my previous comment, but you might not have gotten the alert because they were edited in.

I posted the pictures in my previous comment, but you might not have gotten the alert because they were edited in.

mogs me lol ok I will do it but on weekend.

1.possible trannies
2.they might not even message back
3.if they do,they probably want to greencardmaxx (so basically a betabuxx)

hamlossus is a brutal mogger

Status
Not open for further replies.