Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hamlossus refuses to accept us

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
I have him on discord but hammy doesn't want me to give out plus he doesn't accept anyone because @itsogrecel tried adding him again.

He will still ignore you when you talk, just like a female.. He even in his reddit post said "you have to warm up to me" but that about real life I guess.. I tried to talk to him and warm up to him but he is like "muuh don't wanna talk about myself".. Our last convo:
cd0378e5eea4e2476ae3c6d5e9b77a1f.png
I was kind of triggered when I asked him last question "where on the left?" because I was really curious and he just decided not to answer although our convo seemed to be going fine when I started talking about podcasts.
I remember when Time Travel got hammy to join FaceAndLMS LooksLive discord server, jfl good times

I remember when Time Travel got hammy to join FaceAndLMS LooksLive discord server, jfl good times
tfw I wasn't there when he joined first time.. Was it in r/incels days? @BlackpilledTruecel has been there too I think. I was at that time either r/foreveralone fag or lookism fag before joining r/incels jfl I got hammy to join fast banana server and that minecraft server I think, got him into 2 and after 2 days he silently quit. lol

imagine being truecel like hammy and you end up getting memed by a chadlite jfl i'd go ER ngl
Is weed seriously a chad lite? I don't think i seen his pic before but im disappointed if he is