Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hamlossus bullying needs to stop

G

Guest2

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hamlossus&amp=true

hamlossus
hamlossus is nothing and everything all at once an enigma wrapped in a mystory. A nightmare? A dream? A moron? A lazy ass? perhaps all are true about the legend of HAMLOSSUS all i know he likes beer and playing guitar
trainlossus, vanlossus, tbhthblossus, dedsrslossus, hamlossus
by weedtbhtbh February 04, 2019

@Weed you need to stop, despite how funny it can be sometimes, it still constitutes bullying as ham doesn't like it and is aware. It's no better than how we were/are treated in education: objects or puppets with no feelings because we didn't lash out so normies didn't care. We're not human to them. There is no reason to mock hamlossus just because he doesn't want to be incel.

Some light humour is ok, but having his entire identity constantly being under scrutiny is NOT cool, it's bullying, as he has never done anything bad to anyone; he's just trying to live his life. Just allow him to be himself without obsessing over him, as it could make him feel upset when all he wants is not to be treated like a freak or your entertainment, just a human, irrespective of his looks.

And that's what we all want right? To not have our looks be discriminated against? In that case, why is this blatant harassment allowed against someone who handles their situation better than any of us, and is brave enough to ignore the comments. Don't let yourselves be hypocrites.

Was going to be a joke post, but I can't accept how this is openly ok: to judge someone just by their looks when this is a blackpilled space.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed 100%. I think this is the shittiest thing people in this community do (eg. @Weed). Most of the people who do this are not particularly bad looking. So you have these 4/10 normal looking "incels" who go find some weird or ugly looking guy and mock and turn him into a meme endlessly. They harrass him on social media.

How does this make any sense at all?

You're supposedly an incel who's been rejected by society and experienced bullying yourself. So your first inclination when you see someone who might be uglier than you is to bully and torment them online?

People are just fucking shitty top to bottom.

Agreed 100%. I think this is the shittiest thing people in this community do (eg. @Weed). Most of the people who do this are not particularly bad looking. So you have these 4/10 normal looking "incels" who go find some weird or ugly looking guy and mock and turn him into a meme endlessly. They harrass him on social media.

You're supposedly an incel who's been rejected by society and experienced bullying yourself. So your first inclination when you see someone who might be uglier than you is to bully and torment them online?

I guess it shows human nature and still how far we are from true freedom when many at the bottom still have the urge to push those down below them.

I agree with you, that's low. Originally thought the basis of inceldom is accepting other rejects in a community

I guess it shows human nature and still how far we are from true freedom when many at the bottom still have the urge to push those down below them.
Do you guys believe that if hammy saw these memes he would be offended or flattered? Asking out of genuine curiosity btw.

Yeah. Bullying is only okay when Cucktears do it.

Do you guys believe that if hammy saw these memes he would be offended or flattered? Asking out of genuine curiosity btw.
He is aware of incels and been contacted and seen the mockery some have made. He does not want to be a part of it. The key thing is:
He doesn't like it and it continues nonetheless.

He is aware of incels and been contacted and seen the mockery some have made. He does not want to be a part of it. The key thing is:
He doesn't like it and it continues nonetheless.
Wow that's surprising to me. I can't believe he doesn't like the community tbh. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Wow that's surprising to me. I can't believe he doesn't like the community tbh. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I can, seeing as people can't take him as a human being. I mean sure the odd joke about him is fine it's not like we're snowflakes who can't take a singular joke. It's just when there's systematic and this continuous harassment that reminds one too much of the hypocrisy that exists here, and the reaffirmation that looks=everything, even in a place like this...

I can, seeing as people can't take him as a human being. I mean sure the odd joke about him is fine it's not like we're snowflakes who can't take a singular joke. It's just when there's systematic and this continuous harassment that reminds one too much of the hypocrisy that exists here, and the reaffirmation that looks=everything, even in a place like this...
I never really understood how he became such a meme anyways tbh. . My question is do you also believe the same about blackops2cel?

you really can't? i've spoken to him, he hates incels... but not due to the blackpill. it's because people have contacted his parents on facebook and spammed his own pics at him :p

He should embrace the meme (like Eggman) and statusmaxx some pussy. (like Eggman)

ded srs tbhtbh

never thought it was funny

>;;heh luk at dis fat ugly incel amirite guise;;?

nigga i dont give a fuck

>sub 200 posts
P A T H E T I C
mokorage2-gif.87278
LookingDown
Me looking down on puny incels I mog in discord​

see u can post when u try v_v
Die

It's over boyo tbhtbhngl
Strope
hammy have been my number 1 since the very beggining :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

giphy.gif
ded srs but posting his gifs here doesn't directly affect him, me no make ham sad :/

ded srs
giphy.gif
hammy my boi

dedly srs. tbhtbh ngl buddy boyo i wish i could talk with hammy in person tbhtbh what an honor dedly srs

it still constitutes bullying as ham doesn't like it and is aware. It's no better than how we were/are treated in education: objects or puppets with no feelings because we didn't lash out so normies didn't care. We're not human to them. There is no reason to mock hamlossus just because he doesn't want to be incel.

Hes incel whether he wants to be one or not, that said weed is pretty much the WASP Chad bully who used to make fun of you in high school, why hes still allowed to post here is beyond me, ignoring the fact that hes a non virgin teenager and his constant bragging its ridiculous that hes allowed to continue bullying an actual incel on an incel forum.

Remember that weed isnt gonna have any trouble in the real world, hes a good looking WASP so even if you plaster his pictures here hes just gonna laugh it off, hamlossus on the other hand is fucked, once he tries getting a job or a gf and his prospective employer/gf sees his pictures on this forum they wont even bother to care that its a WASP chad impersonator bullying him, theyll just think hes a woman hater and tell him no thanks

d
Hes incel whether he wants to be one or not, that said weed is pretty much the WASP Chad bully who used to make fun of you in high school, why hes still allowed to post here is beyond me, ignoring the fact that hes a non virgin teenager and his constant bragging its ridiculous that hes allowed to continue bullying an actual incel on an incel forum.

Remember that weed isnt gonna have any trouble in the real world, hes a good looking WASP so even if you plaster his pictures here hes just gonna laugh it off, hamlossus on the other hand is fucked, once he tries getting a job or a gf and his prospective employer/gf sees his pictures on this forum they wont even bother to care that its a WASP chad impersonator bullying him, theyll just think hes a woman hater and tell him no thanks
ded srs
https://incels.is/threads/weed-is-a-fakecel-ultimate-debunk.84165/
2250.jpg

only until i get above u soon OwO (level 59)

NohpzCe.jpg

(me pinching opportunistic inheritors after my #1 discord acc got banned >___>)

lol i am sure anti gay and r9k but its ok when its me cause im just shitposting <_______<

ded srs, jfl at this idiotic cope

Hamcel

But have you tried green eggs and ham?

I hope he at least doesn't know that people here treat him as a meme, he probably already has enough shit in his life

It's a forced meme

blops2cel memes are better

Hamlossus is a god level guitar player.

I agree tbh

The memes against him need to stop, while the meme is funny, I think it should be doubled down, I think that we should give him respect as our fellow incel brother.

If anything weed should find someone more deserving, someone like a cucktears or kiwifarms or actually horrible person tbh

For the record, if hamlossus was member here, Weed would be banned already a long time ago for this conduct.

We have rules against bullying, targetting, or personally attacking/mocking other members, because that's important for keeping the forum running smoothly. We don't have rules against this behavior towards non-members because too many rules like that will make us no better than the anti-free speech SJWs we despise.

People shouldn't need rules and threats of banning to treat fellow ugly people with decency. If you've ever actually been ugly, you know what it's like to feel like everyone in a room is staring at you and not in a good way. In my opinion, Weed doesn't give a fuck because he's not actually ugly and doesn't know what that's like.

I'm more appalled at how @Zesto was treated. Kointo is a real piece of shit tbh

Last edited:
anyway how do you guys even know him? does he have a youtube channel or something

For the record, if hamlossus was member here, Weed would be banned already a long time ago for this conduct.

We have rules against bullying, targetting, or personally attacking/mocking other members, because that's important for keeping the forum running smoothly. We don't have rules against this behavior towards non-members because too many rules like that will make us no better than the anti-free speech SJWs we despise.

People shouldn't need rules and threats of banning to treat fellow ugly people with decency. If you've ever actually been ugly, you know what it's like to feel like everyone in a room is staring at you and not in a good way. In my opinion, Weed doesn't give a fuck because he's not actually ugly and doesn't know what that's like.
Frankly bullying should be banned of incels. Regardless of if theyre a member when they outright say they don't want part of us.

Weed is just being a cunt and deserves to be put in his place imho

@Weed isn't bullying anyone. In fact he made me like hamolossus, I feel like he's part of our family. The memes about him are a status halo IMO and you're all retarded.

@Weed isn't bullying anyone. In fact he made me like hamolossus, I feel like he's part of our family. The memes about him are a status halo IMO and you're all retarded.
If your pictures were being posted and sent to your parents and you were made into a meme youd be calling it bullying