Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hamascels show foids and normies how to party

• Thread starter SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • Start date
All foids are whores, newfag.

She has lived more than I ever have who cares about life after 30 anyway
Why is some toilet in her 30s going to raves traveling the world she is old and post wall any sane society would make such women social pariahs for acting like irresponsible sluts but no thanks clown world.

Why is some toilet in her 30s going to raves traveling the world she is old and post wall any sane society would make such women social pariahs for acting like irresponsible sluts but no thanks clown world.
Foids get addicted to the cock carousel, they refuse to get off it

I've spent the last 12 hours speaking to Israelis who were at the Supernova music festival. Their testimonies, as you would imagine, are very emotional. At least one broke down mid-conversation and wasn't able to continue his recollection.

The attack on the festival outside of Re'im began around 7 a.m. The party was at its peak by then—which meant that by then most people were inebriated. At first, partygoers heard a loud explosion, which they took to be another sporadic rocket attack on southern Israel. But then the explosions grew louder and constant, and kept going for about five minutes. The music stopped, and the police protecting the 4,000 or 5,000 ravers began pushing everyone to leave.

By then, the terrorists were approaching in pickup trucks bearing Hamas military markings.

Shooting began. Many were executed on the spot. 260 bodies have been found, so far, on the site of the rave.

Many of the young men and women started running in the flat expanse of the western Negev desert. Faced with the spectacle of kids fleeing for their lives on a largely flat surface, the terrorists began rounding up the rest of their victims.

Others were captured and bound and kidnapped. “I saw videos with a male getting held by a group of Arab kids. Like, they're like 16, 17,” one survivor recalled. “They're kids, but they're young men already, and they're holding this guy, and he looks as his girlfriend is being mounted on a bike and driven away from him. God knows what she's going to experienceWomen have been r*ped at the area of the rave next to their friends bodies, dead bodies.

Several of these r*pe victims appear to have been later executed. Others were taken to Gaza. In photographs released online, you can see several paraded through the city's streets, blood gushing from between their legs.

One survivor who'd returned to the scene later in the day to look for his friends spoke, in a breaking voice, of what he'd seen. Of the bodies, mainly of young women, lying cold and mutilated. Of scantily clad corpses, many of whom appeared to have been shot at point-blank. Of cars, perforated by bullets or blown up by grenades.
Kill whores for Allah behead whores for Allah roundhouse kick a whore into the concrete for Allah

Foids get addicted to the cock carousel, they refuse to get off it
Wish it always ended in such tragedy for them (inb4 glow post fuck off feds I have no control over or affiliation with Hamas)

Wish it always ended in such tragedy for them (inb4 glow post fuck off feds I have no control over or affiliation with Hamas)
Exactly

Imagine if more Chads had to watch their girlfriends being dragged away and raped

Justice at last

I wonder if the usual conspiracytard cuckservatives will dare suggest this is all an inside job

Cui bono, always cui bono.

lol
no, because they hate sandniggers almost as much as they hate Islam.

They came in and stole the show

soon, israel will retaliate and will destroy the sandnigger city gaza.

and then the europeans will start a new crusade and conquer all the shitskin countries

Last edited: