Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hamascels show foids and normies how to party

• Thread starter SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • Start date
SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the way, the truth, the light
★★★★★
TERRORIZE HARD, PARTY HARDER

Chad and Stacy are partying, having the time of their lives

Suddenly, Hamascels drop from the sky to rape them and parade their naked bodies around

The foids are Chad-only, but they can't gatekeep against the soldiers of Allah sent from the very Heavens

I never before realized the deep wisdom of normies saying 'Just go to a party bro :soy: '. This is how we win. This is how we ascend

this is all a false flag perpetrated by the jewish state themselves.

Do you really think mossad was caught with their pants down? hell no. Not unlike uss liberty or the gulf of tonkin all these dead are just the sacrificial lamb for them to bang the drums of war. This is all just so they can have their justifiable holy war, and finish off those who oppose them. Whats a few soldiers dead, they fight to die anyway. What's a few villages taken over for a day or two? We'll take them back with missile strikes and tanks. All this to make them seem like the victim again, but they are the one controlling it all.

No pussy, no peace. Simple as.

damn lol.

you see folks? social media maxxing will literally get you killed. people, especially foids nowadays are so desperate to show the world how cultured and travelled they are on their social media. posting photos and videos of themselves at raves in gaza.

that german foid Noa probably never imagined that within 24hours she would be stripped half naked with her lifeless dead body on a truck being filmed for the world to see on social media. she looked half asian.

Robert Starbuck said "peace with terrorist is not possible". Well Robert, you know damn well those palestinians can't live in peace either with Israel around as a state.

Last edited:
They should have posted video raping the dead body. I would love to fap to it

She has lived more than I ever have who cares about life after 30 anyway

She has lived more than I ever have who cares about life after 30 anyway
She has lived more, yeah but imagine the fun of destroying what she ever have?

My dick is Soo hard right now, I wish we could see her face getting fuck:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Would Love to fuck that dead bitch

The Terror the horror when the Hamas hero raid that party. Ahahahahahahhaha.

AHHHHHH.... IM CUMMING

Kirei laugh kirei

I would love to fuck her dead bod while playing with everything she have. Then once I have fun I would fuck her brain out to harvest my strength

Her hand, limp eyes ahahahahah then ragdoll her limp body. Carried her body ots carry ways.

Then eat her body

I would make curry I guess with Jews body, since curry taste good maybe add some sambal geprek for the spice.

Those who live in Israel got what they deserved anyways, they are human of course but who cares. Nobody cares about us, we should eat all those Israel bodies or harvest their foids so then we have unlimited supplies of necrophiliac body to fuck

Humans deserve everything that's coming to them

She has lived more, yeah but imagine the fun of destroying what she ever have?

My dick is Soo hard right now, I wish we could see her face getting fuck:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
I'm not a necrophiliac but if you ever indulge in these fantasies irl do record and share here

In video games :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

I have no sympathy for the foids, but there's also no denying those sandniggers are disgusting animals.

you see folks? social media maxxing will literally get you killed. people, especially foids nowadays are so desperate to show the world how cultured and travelled they are on their social media. posting photos and videos of themselves at raves in gaza.
Very true

Do you really think mossad was caught with their pants down? hell no. Not unlike uss liberty or the gulf of tonkin all these dead are just the sacrificial lamb for them to bang the drums of war. This is all just so they can have their justifiable holy war, and finish off those who oppose them. Whats a few soldiers dead, they fight to die anyway. What's a few villages taken over for a day or two? We'll take them back with missile strikes and tanks. All this to make them seem like the victim again, but they are the one controlling it all.
I agree this is most likey

Who gives a shit about a bunch of parasites died? I don't. Why would you? It makes me more horny seeing the body in such utter defeat.

This show you normies, that no matter if Israel or palestine won, your live are still as worthless in larger scale. You have no value at all. You are nothing, this kikes don't care about your lives if it mean it can further they plan of victimizing themselves again.

Because that's how this world works, This is the consequences of slave and master morality, normies you and I; our lives could be taken in a sec and what you know it ended with people masturbating to your body and then that person sent it to your family.

The comedy keeps cracking

I have no sympathy for the foids, but there's also no denying those sandniggers are disgusting animals.

Very true
We all are animals. If you are opressed for Soo long and aren't guaranteed any chance of hope. What's wrong with becoming an animal, atleast you died fighting and not die in some apartment rotting alone.

Remember ALWAYS GO ER

Ikr

The hubris of these foids, dressing up as sluts and partying just to fuck kike Chad, then pretending it's some humanitarian event for the sake of peace

They didn't care about Palestine, they were just there to show off on social media and get Chad cock

Now they shall be forced to care inshallah

The Terror the horror when the Hamas hero raid that party. Ahahahahahahhaha.

AHHHHHH.... IM CUMMING
Hamas fap challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)
No pussy, no peace. Simple as.
100% NPNP
I would love to fuck her dead bod while playing with everything she have. Then once I have fun I would fuck her brain out to harvest my strength
based

Even better, you could do anything. You could grab her by the pussy, and she'd let you

that german foid Noa probably never imagined that within 24hours she would be stripped half naked with her lifeless dead body on a truck being filmed for the world to see on social media. she looked half asian.
I think the German foid being paraded around in the video was named Shani Louk. This is probably her Instagram (alt link).

She used to lie down and pose for Chad only, now she has to do the same thing for Hamascels:

Simply beautiful

Who gives a shit about a bunch of parasites died? I don't. Why would you? It makes me more horny seeing the body in such utter defeat.

This show you normies, that no matter if Israel or palestine won, your live are still as worthless in larger scale. You have no value at all. You are nothing, this kikes don't care about your lives if it mean it can further they plan of victimizing themselves again.

Because that's how this world works, This is the consequences of slave and master morality, normies you and I; our lives could be taken in a sec and what you know it ended with people masturbating to your body and then that person sent it to your family.

The comedy keeps cracking
Both are terrible but a Muslim ruled country is a billion times better than a kike ruled country

I rather pisslam ruled the country than jews

Almost makes me want to switch sides to palestine

Fair enough. ER was a supreme gentleman to the glorious end though.

I love Berserk, I just re-read some chapters today.
Loved berserk, it's one of my top 3 manga

Based Palestine

TERRORIZE HARD, PARTY HARDER

Chad and Stacy are partying, having the time of their lives

Suddenly, Hamascels drop from the sky to rape them and parade their naked bodies around

The foids are Chad-only, but they can't gatekeep against the soldiers of Allah sent from the very Heavens

I never before realized the deep wisdom of normies saying 'Just go to a party bro :soy: '. This is how we win. This is how we ascend

Hahaha normies crying about a useless hole while hundreds of men die no one cares 1 foid dies its the end of the world lool

I'm a fucking fed? How? I'm not even from America jfl.

Do you really think mossad was caught with their pants down?
I also thought about this. It's insane that they could've not seen this coming

I'm literally from one of 3rd world country shithole. I'm no fed mtf

Hahaha normies crying about a useless hole while hundreds of men die no one cares 1 foid dies its the end of the world lool
Ikr

Do you remember the massive ruckus when Christina Grimmie + Jo Cox died at around the same time?

Most people didn't even know who tf Jo Cox was, but as soon as she died the mourning stretched on for weeks

Each foid death is a mini-Shoa

STOP NOTICING THINGS, GOY.

I wonder if the usual conspiracytard cuckservatives will dare suggest this is all an inside job

Cui bono, always cui bono.

I wonder if the usual conspiracytard cuckservatives will dare suggest this is all an inside job

Cui bono, always cui bono.
Tbh I preferred it when conspiratards just talked about reptiles and the Illuminati

Nowadays they're all 'EVERYTHING IS A FALSE FLAG CHEMICALS IN THE WATER ARE TURNING THE FROGS INTO MKULTRA!!!' every time something happens

Lmao saw this ss in a Discord, not sure from which video:

The eternal coomer

those are whores not girls.