Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Hamas parades the naked body of German thot on pickup truck

BASED AND BLACKPILLED. She probably used to make fun of us incels and only sucked white chad dick, hope they fucking raped her.
100% shes the type that wouldn’t help us with a bottle of water if we were dying of thirst. She’s just another Instagram narcissist.

delightful news! this made me feel so warm, sunny and euphoric.

Also I love the whole "holy land" narrative. You got this hot as fuck region of the middle east with it's brutal sun. Then you have all these ginger headed pale skinned Jews (who look more Irish) with freckles who been in Israel for 1 generation trying to say these brown skinned people (who look middle eastern) are not natives and should be cleansed. Fuck I hate Jews the more I learn about them. Especially Aschkenazi, Sephardic seem more sane.
Ashkenazi by their standard are not even Jewish, Sephardic Jews are the actual Jews

Ashkenazi Jews are white people who in Europe learnt of Judaism and then after the WW2 the Ashkenazi went to palistan and formed the nation of Israel's by the help of the British

She probably was a good bitch when the going got tough

Big oof.

View: https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1710769974778769698

30-year-old Shani Louk was attending a music festival in southern Israel near the Gaza border. I don't think it ended well for her. As you can see, the tattoos of the corpse in the video matches her Instagram photos:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CuzTZ-Wshwk/

Too bad for her, I guess.

IG is absolutely cucked for nuking her channel because she died. I absolutely hate it when social media companies nuke murder victims, they do this all the time.

Also, I love the detail where brocels spit on her corpse. Toilets treat us the same while we live.

Women love getting choked by chads ( chad strangled a woman to near death from behind with a wrestle move and she later said that it is the greatest experience she felt, do not research this will get you fkn mad) so I dont fkn care if they end up like slaves. They would love being a slave and being beaten up by chads anyway, they just cry because its not chads doing it.
This is the fkn reason they always come back to violent men and never report their men for hurting them or their children. Women are so * primitive and they are just objects, talking about women npcs in pokemon gold and silver btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back