Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Hamas parades the naked body of German thot on pickup truck

She doesn't look Germn at all
she deserved what happened to her
look at the cucks on Instagram comments crying for her

One more blow...this isn't good enough.

Bro what is with the spamming

I’m sorry you’re wrong. She had value, it’s just that hER value came from hER body only. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

She had value to be used as a sex object. If she’s dead, thERe’s one less sex object in the world which means one more incel is c

Her dead body look Soo hot.

I would love to have blowjob session with her dead body

How did this turn into a postmaxxing thread? Jfl

>30 years old

At that age she should have long been married with children, not go to festivals like a teenager.
At that age she should have been in a nursing home. I'm amazed how this elderly woman was able to find her way to the festival and not die there of a heart attack

At that age she should have been in a nursing home. I'm amazed how this elderly woman was able to find her way to the festival and not die there of a heart attack
:lul:

"German" lolol. More like Khazarian.

Lol look at her latest insta post she's a satan worshipper and a music festival whore with struggle European dreadlocks which is easily one of the worst varieties of whore. Jfl at anyone feeling bad for this bitch who wouldn't hold your hand if it would save your life

Anyone who feels bad for hER is a bluepilled cuck who still thinks all women are innocent, loving angels

When you become blackpilled, you realise that women are just as cold-hearted and emotionless as men, so you don’t feel any special sympathy for them once you realise their evil nature.

"Shani Louk"

Very German name /s This bitch was a clear kike colonizer. Got what she deserved.

They probably didn't even know she wasn't Israeli or more realistically didn't care
Her surname gives away she's Jewish or at least in part. It doesn't matter anyways. Germany is among the countries responsible for the apartheid experienced in Palestine. Actually Germany is the primary country responsible for this conflict because they started the holly-cost and never finished it. Germany is also a lapdog of the US (Israel's sponsor) and does all their bidding. So for Palestinians Germans are fair game.

dead or not, her legs or fucking mangled and all crooked, possibly from a fall

Also this atrocity propaganda is same shit we saw at start of Ukraine conflict. The AngloZionist media bombarded the masses with pictures of women and children supposedly killed by Russians. Usually they used fake footage, e.g., this picture is from a gas explosion from 2020:

Ukraine1-e1645713865656.jpg

^ Yet it was posted all over the MSM as a "Russian attrocity". Even though to this date the number of civillians killed in Ukraine according to UN figures is not even 10% of how many civillians the USA killed in Iraq.

The other thing MSM does is hide the other sides atrocity. There are countless videos and pictures of Jews prosecuting Palestinians but you have to go deep on Twitter (Youtube bans such videos cause it's Kike controlled) to find them.

Finally I saw videos circulated yesterday of Jews killing Palestinian civillians in 2018 but it was marketed as Hamas making unprovoked attacks on Jewish civillians.

Lol look at her latest insta post she's a satan worshipper and a music festival whore with struggle European dreadlocks which is easily one of the worst varieties of whore. Jfl at anyone feeling bad for this bitch who wouldn't hold your hand if it would save your life
I see the narcissism and self worship, but where's the satan worship?

"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"

Also I love the whole "holy land" narrative. You got this hot as fuck region of the middle east with it's brutal sun. Then you have all these ginger headed pale skinned Jews (who look more Irish) with freckles who been in Israel for 1 generation trying to say these brown skinned people (who look middle eastern) are not natives and should be cleansed. Fuck I hate Jews the more I learn about them. Especially Aschkenazi, Sephardic seem more sane.

If you read up on history Jews do this racist shit every time and it ALWAYS ends badly for them one way or the other. They come out on top for a few years, decades, or centuries, but eventually they get their comeuppance via a deserved genocide or expulsion.

So shes not even a jew?
She is a Jewess. Just a Jewess with dual Israeli-German citizenship.

The Jewish media is publicizing the German part just because it can turn the German government against Palestine. Indeed, the German government is already talking about re-evaluating funding to Palestine.

Anyone who feels bad for hER is a bluepilled cuck who still thinks all women are innocent, loving angels

When you become blackpilled, you realise that women are just as cold-hearted and emotionless as men, so you don’t feel any special sympathy for them once you realise their evil nature.

This sparks joy, it should have happened way sooner to her tho.

Haven't seen you in a while
I've been spreading the opioid pill around the forum lately:

Deadass this is the cure to depression induced by social isolation or low social status

BASED AND BLACKPILLED. She probably used to make fun of us incels and only sucked white chad dick, hope they fucking raped her.

The situation will be forever untenable. Considering Israel was already sliding into authoritarianism, perhaps this will be the catalyst for a mass migration. Live by the sword, die by the sword. That goes for everyone involved.

She probably was super mean towards shy unattractive quiet guys she encountered.

Israel has killed far more Palestinians, so something like this was to be expected

Israel has killed far more Palestinians, so something like this was to be expected
The whole thing is pretty enjoyable. It's also crazy how often normies accuse incels of somehow being unempathetic when there's been nothing but pure, raw, primal ethnic hatred between pro-Israel and pro-Palestinian types online, even from people you would otherwise consider normal.

How's it feelin' down on the floor?
Are you worried I'm in control?

No pussy, No peace. Simple as.

Should of stayed home instead of partying I guess

No hand hold from dreadlocks German jewess :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back