Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Hamas parades the naked body of German thot on pickup truck

again you milk mouth

damn that bitch pussy about to be annihilated lucky fuckers

lol, arabcels having it lucky there I see

Nothing of value was lost that day :feelsjuice:

As much as I despise women and want to occasionally commit a mass shooting on them (in gta) this is pretty fucked.

So shes not even a jew? What dis they get from doing this? Dumb animals now germany will probably get on this

"only" 30? He meant ALREADY I hope.

As much as I despise women and want to occasionally commit a mass shooting on them (in gta) this is pretty fucked.
OIP 39

So shes not even a jew? What dis they get from doing this? Dumb animals now germany will probably get on this
Being a German citizen doesn't mean someone can't be a kike lmao

That would have made things much easier for Hitler

Apparently she had German-Israeli dual nationality

Fucking based!

I hope they raped hER to death

Pretty sure gERmany won’t go to war over a whore lol

No it’s not.

These same whores encourage low value men to commit suicide evERyday, they laugh at our pain and suffERing.

So when it’s THEIR TURN to expERience pain/suffERing, I will ALSO show them no mERcy. I will ALSO laugh and celebrate as much as I want.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

What goes around, comes back around

You show me love, I will love you back

You show me hate, you will receive that same hate right back at you.

Normies act surprised when an incel who has been hated all of his life by pretty much evERyone he’s ever met, eventually becomes a hateful pERson himself.

Fucks sake, this isn’t rocket science

Last edited:
Nothing of value was lost that day :feelsjuice:

I’m sorry you’re wrong. She had value, it’s just that hER value came from hER body only. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

She had value to be used as a sex object. If she’s dead, thERe’s one less sex object in the world which means one more incel is created

Hamas just show the world how much of a terrorist organization they are. I hope people consider these actions when accepting muslim mass immigration.

German my ass nigger foid gone from white countries man thank you hamas

I’m sorry you’re wrong. She had value, it’s just that hER value came from hER body only. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

She had value to be used as a sex object. If she’s dead, thERe’s one less sex object in the world which means one more incel is created
Yeah i pretty much forgot that foids already have inherent value from birth since they have fuckholes to begin with:panties:

German my ass nigger foid gone from white countries man thank you hamas
OP and others in this thread think “Shani Louk” is a German or even Germanic-sounding name :feelshaha:

Wait, what? You think she was going around excitedly fucking incels?

None of her Chad partners became incels just because she died jfl

Bizarre post ngl

OP and others in this thread think “Shani Louk” is a German or even Germanic-sounding name :feelshaha:
Ikr imagine when they hear about Anne Frank

'Why would the Nazis persecute this poor Aryan foid nooooo'

Dead foids are sex objects.

Dead foids are sex objects.

In a society whERe women are allowed “free choice” in mate selection, a man who is an incel aftER her death, would have remained incel even if she was alive, because she would have nevER had sex with him.

But the current environment in Israel is not a place of peace and social ordER, it is a place of chaos and war. In such an environment, women have no choice in mate selection, women have to submit to whichever men take them by force (if they want to survive).

In such an environment, it doesn’t mattER whethER you’re incel or chad, it only mattERs whethER you’re WEAK OR STRONG, because this is an environment of “survival of the fittest” where “might makes right”.

An incel who is STRONG, can still have sex with hER if he just takes hER for himself and keeps hER as a sex slave.

But if she’s dead, that’s one less sex slave available for the enjoyment of an Arab-cel tERrorist

Last edited:
holy based allah hu akbar!

Lol look at her latest insta post she's a satan worshipper and a music festival whore with struggle European dreadlocks which is easily one of the worst varieties of whore. Jfl at anyone feeling bad for this bitch who wouldn't hold your hand if it would save your life

So shes not even a jew? What dis they get from doing this?
They probably didn't even know she wasn't Israeli or more realistically didn't care

Holes freely parade "Ok" on social media nowadays. There is no hiding it.

She's a jew with german citizenship

Ricecels should learn

She looks like a shebon or Latina.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back