Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Halo Top Ice Cream commercial making fun of incels

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Ice cream is the new cope

JFL, this is going to be a fun year isn't it

JFL, this is going to be a fun year isn't it
Every year keeps getting worse. It all went to shit around 2010
2017 and onwards has been hell for us since we went mainstream

They need to fuck off with this shit, for real.
Every year keeps getting worse. It all went to shit around 2010
2017 and onwards has been hell for us since we went mainstream
*2001, it only got worse in 2010-2012.

"That's life" = don't feel pity for this balding, middle-aged sub8; without his suffering, we wouldn't have our pleasure.

Last edited:
What the fuck? Was that a parody? Makes absolutely no sense as an ad.

They really are having a blast with these ads.

I actually don't mind the commercial. At least they are not portraying him as the next shooter to go on a killing spree.

I actually don't mind the commercial. At least they are not portraying him as the next shooter to go on a killing spree.
Tbh I prefer if he was portrayed as a shooter. Much more alpha and high T

Portraying incels as menacing ERs is better than portraying us as :soy:'s who eat ice cream, watch superhero movies, play Nintendo games, and do other nonthreatening manchild activities.

Fear is the basis of respect, and society will never respect us without fear (real or perceived).

The message of this commercial by the same company seems to be that ascension is a myth; it's not over because it never began -- but not only did "it" never begin... "it" doesn't even exist.

Last edited:
Similar to when Louis CK said that there wasn’t someone for everyone in his routine. People will rationalize that the guy on the bench is just very unlucky or that he’s chasing after “hawt” women when in reality, he’s rejected en masse by any kind of woman.

The message of this commercial by the same company seems to be that ascension is a myth; it's not over because it never began -- but not only did "it" never begin... "it" doesn't even exist.

First thing I noticed was the young couple was a white male asian woman.
There's so many layers of cynicism to this commercial it's great.

he looks like cuck. not surprised they are making fun of us

Do they really need to do this kind of shit just to sell ice cream?