Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hallucinationmaxxing or telephatical sex?

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I think everyone had wet dreams during puberty. I dont have them anymore.

But i once tried to create a wet dream while not being asleep, but being close to falling asleep, and this almost work.

I felt like i was on a boat with a foid, and it was like i was sleeping and having a dream, but in fact i didnt sleep, so i could control everything, and when she was touching me i actually felt her touch, and i almost cum without even masturbating, but i didnt, even though i was close to it.

Has anyone experienced something similar?

I think everyone had wet dreams during puberty. I dont have them anymore.

But i once tried to create a wet dream while not being asleep, but being close to falling asleep, and this almost work.

I felt like i was on a boat with a foid, and it was like i was sleeping and having a dream, but in fact i didnt sleep, so i could control everything, and when she was touching me i actually felt her touch, and i almost cum without even masturbating, but i didnt, even though i was close to it.

Has anyone experienced something similar?
i fucked two foids in a hyper realistic lucid dream (which some would refer to as astral projecton.) and it def was the most insane thing ive ever experienced. havent had a lucid dream that vivid since.

I never had a wet dream or lucid dream before.:feelscry::feelsbadman:

I had wet dreams also called nocturnal emmisons are weird like one time I was about to have sex and I cummed and it pained, I woke up. I had to then clean up and sleep again. But it is satisfu=ying at the moment and feels very real.