Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Halloween Preparation Megathread

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
When I was a kid Halloween was one of my favorite celebrations. I haven't really done anything for the past decade and it makes me want to die. I really want to bring those vibes back and get into the spirit this year. Especially since my youth is almost officially over. :feelsrope:

Do you guys have any big plans? Ideas for stuff to do?

Any good recent movies/TV shows I should watch?
Video games?
Music?

I'm definitely going to a party but I haven't worked out the details yet. I don't know wtf to wear. I want to get a costume that's low key but still acceptable to normies.
THERE'S ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT SO PLEASE RESPOND.

Dress up as Jason Voorhees and mug random girls on the street with a machete

I fucking HATE halloween.
>Sorry, an error has occurred Godzuki! Your post is too short. It must contain a minimum of 50 characters and above. your curent characters is 25
lolwut

All month on my rabbit streams were watching horror and spooky themed stuff.

Halloween is fucking stupid.
Sorry, an error has occurred notafed! Your post is too short. It must contain a minimum of 5 word and above. your curent word is 4
haha stupid
tbh

What's the point all we got here is western ZOG candy filled with corn syrup.

I could celebrate it if I was in Tokyo with some Dagashi and watching Japanese horror movies.

let me explain, I will go alone if my friends dont invite me
oh, I was just joking tho :feelsokman:

Wear something with a mask, I'll say Jason since his mask is cool

who cares about halloween

I dressed up as Eric Harris for Halloween back in high school. Got in deep shit for it but it was worth it.

Nah I don’t have any plans this year. Just rot in loneliness.

I'm still waiting for suggestions

lol g0ing to a halloween party fucking social butterflycel

>2 weeks until Halloween
>No costume
>No GF
>No friends

I'd like to dress up as a clown and scare normies but I guess that was just a thing last year??? I'll probably just ldar in my little room, like I do every other day.

Halloween is a fucking retarded holy day that should not be allowed

I will be wearing my favorite scary mask to scare everyone in my path: my face

got my avi ready for it but thats about it.

I dressed up as Eric Harris for Halloween back in high school. Got in deep shit for it but it was worth it.

Nah I don’t have any plans this year. Just rot in loneliness.
:feelshmm:

I love halloween movies where chad and stacy get rekt.

dress as ER then go ER

be ready for the spooks

Halloween has for some odd reason been shitty since the 9th grade for me like its been cursed or something. I even got dropped out of school on Halloween lmao. I plan on making this one super fun though to counter it. I really want to have a good Halloween this year!!!

Holidays are cope

I was feeling nice today so I finished buying all the components for my costume. It looks really dope tbh, wasn't expecting this. My stupid sister took a pic of me wearing some stuff and apparently its blowing up on instagram. Now I feel too high inhib to wear it. I don't want these normie cunts approaching me or taking pics when I go out. Fuckk, I spent too much money on this shit. I know I fucked up because even my sister was impressed. Also I dont want these idiots to copy me. What am I gonna do?

peep-png.46958

Last edited: