Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Halloween hell

• Thread starter The Incel Decade
  • Start date
The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
Obviously the key function of halloween is for foids to dress slutty and get attention.

The whole area near me yesterday though it was all halloween/horror paraphernalia in all the windows/doors/garden/fence etc and you'd see little groups of normies in the street acting like retards because it's halloween.

I only went to the shop to pick something up and for 5 minutes I was outside I felt like I was from another species, it's that completely alienating feeling that you get as an incel/autist on a daily basis.

Then it dawned on me. Every day is halloween for an Incel. The mere act of leaving the house is like a horror film for us.

i went to grab a sandwish after work at 8 pm and i had to wait in line, looking at the chads and dressed stacies laughing and having fun as a friend group :feelspuke::feelspuke:.
Getting height and alpha mogged by chad to uranus and back. i hated every nanosecond of it

I went to the store and some normalfag let me go ahead of him in line since i had less stuff than him
:feelskek:

i went to grab a sandwish after work at 8 pm and i had to wait in line, looking at the chads and dressed stacies laughing and having fun as a friend group :feelspuke::feelspuke:.
Getting height and alpha mogged by chad to uranus and back. i hated every nanosecond of it

Same thing happened to me. I just felt like I was living in a different planet to them all. Horrible but was only 5 mins and went home and shut myself off to it all. Dont need to go outside now till Monday other than fresh air.

I want to ejaculate my subhuman semen inside of a cute loli cunt. That's a joke because that would be illegal I am just being drunk hoping this fucked up society will collapse and change so I have a reason to not consider killing myself every day

This and Valentine's day.
Also Thanksgiving and Christmas hurt because I want kids and will never have them.

Same thing happened to me. I just felt like I was living in a different planet to them all. Horrible but was only 5 mins and went home and shut myself off to it all. Dont need to go outside now till Monday other than fresh air.
jfl i work at saturday and sunday aswell :feelsrope:

This and Valentine's day.
Also Thanksgiving and Christmas hurt because I want kids and will never have them.

I just get blind drunk at Christmas which helps.

I love the whole atmosphere of Christmas, but get sad because I can't have kids.

glad i didn't step foot outside once yesterday