Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hallelujah, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
i dindu nuffin, mang :smonk:

Last edited:
banning super mario GIF
:chad::chad::chad::chad:

Average incel

Stop bragging
@TheProphetMuscle
@The Enforcer

Most incel incel here

How long do you want me to keep the Wario profile style?
Forever! Or, until the day i stop posting... which will mark my death, i presume

Even if i ascend - i dont want to lose locals, they are wholesome.. i just wont say anything about my ascension) Easy

Forever! Or, until the day i stop posting... which will mark my death, i presume

Even if i ascend - i dont want to lose locals, they are wholesome.. i just wont say anything about my ascension) Easy
OK

What Happened ?

What Happened ?
The original post was him bragging about how he matched with a white foid on a catholic dating app and that he was talking to her but when users started giving him shit for it he changed his post like the coward he is.

The original post was him bragging about how he matched with a white foid on a catholic dating app and that he was talking to her but when users started giving him shit for it he changed his post like the coward he is.
:chad::banhammer: