Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hajime No Ippo, Story of Perseverance of an Incel to virgin Normie

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
This anime is about incel Makunouchi Ippo and his transformation into a normie with friends, along the way he becomes successful in the sport of boxing. These are the first episode previews that show the beginning of his transformation.

NOTE: In the first episode, Ippo gets beaten by bullies and falls unconscious. He is taken to a nearby boxing gym where he then desires to become a boxer to be strong

he was a chad, had qt stacy nurse interested in him

he was a chad, had qt stacy nurse interested in him
She is using him for boxing betabuxx, he is 25-26 in the manga and still a virgin and hasn't even kissed her

She is using him for boxing betabuxx, he is 25-26 in the manga and still a virgin and hasn't even kissed her
wow i havent read the manga, jesus christ ippo was always a cuck non-boxing wise but this is just sad

I thought he was a Teen? Doesn’t he go to high school at the beginning?
And what part of the manga states he is a Kissless virgin?

I thought he was a Teen? Doesn’t he go to high school at the beginning?
And what part of the manga states he is a Kissless virgin?
Time passes as the story goes on. There is a scene where he attends his HS graduation. He is 25 or 26. It has not been seen kissing any femoid

RIP even as a single digit bodyfat boxer slayer he can't fucc