Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Hairy legs

northwesterner

northwesterner

Nothing left
★★
Back when I was in elementary school, I was picked on a lot for having overly hairy legs. So much so that my normie classmates would often call me "Hairy legs." It would have been fine if I was a tall athletic kid with very hairy legs (in fact there were even other boys in my class that fit this description and yet no one picked on them) but no, I was a fat, nerdy, short, half ethnic kid with round Harry Potter glasses and a shit haircut.

I remember asking my Dad one day why my legs were so hairy. He jokingly told me that it was because I'm half French (I'm not). But due to autism, I took it seriously and I began telling people that was the reason for my hairiness. It backfired though because then people also started bullying me for being French. They'd come up to me and yell in French sounding gibberish and tell me to go back to Paris. They'd ask me if I knew ratatouille the rat, and one time even a substitute teacher got in on it. It was mortifying. Thankfully, I eventually moved away and left that school. Those experiences made younger me never wear shorts to school ever again.

Nothing left.

So do you know Ratatouille the rat or no???

Over for people who don't know what pants are.

I was the hairiest guy in my class but no one ever bothered me for it.

I'm also suffering from having fast growth of hair in a lot of areas on my body while having almost no other masculine features.