Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Haircut made me truecel

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Haircuta are very real if you are not chadlite or above. You need a specific hairstyle to fit your face otherwise you’ll look like literal shit.

When I get a haircut my barber always cuts my sides fully and leaves more hair to the top of my head. Dude with this haircut I look more bloated, my midface looks taller, I look bloated all my features look worse.

I look like a fucking sea gook or a currynigger rn fuck bro. That’s how bad it is when I get my hair cut JFL. i have subhuman pheno

Last edited:
Just grow your hair theory

this has to be a joke

God you're a boring worthless teen, this site needs a cleansing

this has to be a joke
JFL. Im unattractive with or without my haircut but pretending that a haircut for certain phenotypes doesn’t add a plus or minus is delusional.

JFL at you copers not understanding how every little thing matters to not look repulsive.

God you're a boring worthless teen, this site needs a cleansing
Nothing I said was incorrect. My lower third is a falio that gets less attention or focus when I have longer hair.

:kys::kys::kys: you people do understand just like wearing glasses, having nose hair, etc is a looksmin so is getting a shitty haircut as a below average male. Especially depending phenotypes

Just like being bald is a falio having short hair for your pheno is a looksmin simple as that

Nothing I said was incorrect. My lower third is a falio that gets less attention or focus when I have longer hair.
I dont care what your post said, didn't bother reading it

Lol according to @ERaser @OutcompetedByRoomba @Pancakecel View attachment 901182
Hairstyles can’t looksmin you even though we can literally see different hairstyles are more aesthetic for certain face shapes
:feelskek: :feelskek:
Alright
I just think you're a garbage user, some little ethnic twink teen who spouts random inkwell buzzwords because he thinks he is so clever

See, the small, small problem with your argument is...

.... that your hair regrows in a few weeks. And than you can just tell your hair butcher to cut it differendly. So it is at most a temporary issue.

And hair cut pill sounds stupid

I just think you're a garbage user, some little ethnic twink teen who spouts random inkwell buzzwords because he thinks he is so clever
Alright whatever.
See, the small, small problem with your argument is...

.... that your hair regrows in a few weeks. And than you can just tell your hair butcher to cut it differendly. So it is at most a temporary issue.

And hair cut pill sounds stupid
Yea I shouldn’t have said that but yea I should’ve made this thread about something different. Anyways yea the hair cut thing was more or less a cope.

I just have a really bad lower third. My jaw, cheekbones, etc are all pretty below average anyways. I have bad buccal fat and a weak slightly recessed jaw.

Alright whatever.

Yea I shouldn’t have said that but yea I should’ve made this thread about something different. Anyways yea the hair cut thing was more or less a cope.

I just have a really bad lower third. My jaw, cheekbones, etc are all pretty below average anyways. I have bad buccal fat and a weak slightly recessed jaw.
on the bright side, you still have enough hair to cut it into a variety of shapes :feelskek:

Hair does matter and a good haircut will frame your face better. I have a big forehead and I look weird as fuck if I have the top too short. I need length on top to cover my forehead. Baldness is also a huge falio.

Hair does matter and a good haircut will frame your face better. I have a big forehead and I look weird as fuck if I have the top too short. I need length on top to cover my forehead. Baldness is also a huge falio.
Yup.

Then ask the barber to give you something else bro

i stoppped going to the barber he kept fucking my shit up then asking me for $$$ got me tight.

Your face made you trucel

This is why I hate getting haircuts and why the “just get a haircut” meme is like a double whammy for me.

I’ve never been to a barber who’s given me a decent haircut. I think they never know what to do with my hair type, and I also think they see my face and just give up before even starting, maybe they’re thinking “he’s not gonna look good anyway so I’ll just do whatever” or something like that. But I’ve never left a barber satisfied with the haircut I got. I don’t expect to look good, just not ridiculous, but even that’s too much to ask I guess.

I started cutting my own hair and it’s 100x better. I don’t look good still but at least I’m satisfied with the haircut I have.

This is why I hate getting haircuts and why the “just get a haircut” meme is like a double whammy for me.

I’ve never been to a barber who’s given me a decent haircut. I think they never know what to do with my hair type, and I also think they see my face and just give up before even starting, maybe they’re thinking “he’s not gonna look good anyway so I’ll just do whatever” or something like that. But I’ve never left a barber satisfied with the haircut I got. I don’t expect to look good, just not ridiculous, but even that’s too much to ask I guess.

I started cutting my own hair and it’s 100x better. I don’t look good still but at least I’m satisfied with the haircut I have.
Good stuff brother

No haircut for your facial bones

Haircuts are a waste of time oldheads are never told to cut their hair when it looks worse than a birdsnest nor are foids who dye their hair the most odd colors like green

Haircuta are very real if you are not chadlite or above. You need a specific hairstyle to fit your face otherwise you’ll look like literal shit.

When I get a haircut my barber always cuts my sides fully and leaves more hair to the top of my head. Dude with this haircut I look more bloated, my midface looks taller, I look bloated all my features look worse.

I look like a fucking sea gook or a currynigger rn fuck bro. That’s how bad it is when I get my hair cut JFL. i have subhuman pheno
Are you DBDR?

Your shitty genes made you truecel.