Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hair loss should be covered by health insurance

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
Is there anything more disheartening (besides Manletism) for a male to lose his hair? Mandatory health insurance should cover treatment for it, as it makes a male depressed and in the end causes severe unhappiness, depression and the health problems that come with it... why do I have to be born with these subhuman genes

All the billions wasted for aids research should go towards a cure for balding instead tbh

Only if start falling hair from women.

All the billions wasted for aids research should go towards a cure for balding instead tbh
AIDS is avoidable, balding is not. I agree.
Amen. STDs are preventable if women stop being degenerate, balding is something you have no control over
they can wear wigs without anyone laughing at them but when a men does it he is laughed at and seen as "insecure" because he tries to hide it

This. Instead of curing AIDS, researchers should cure hair loss

This. Instead of curing AIDS, researchers should cure hair loss
we should celebrate STDs as they are on our side

Cope. ((They)) need more bald wagecucks that try to compensate with moneycope

You can buy a 1 year supply of finasteride on online pharmacies for dirt cheap. Stop this cope.

You can buy a 1 year supply of finasteride on online pharmacies for dirt cheap. Stop this cope.
I took fin and had massive side effects from it, anyone who says "I take fin and it has no side effects on me" is a massive coper, sooner or later you will feel it, they should cover costs for minoxidil, + mesotherapy and if needed hair transplant

I took fin and had massive side effects from it, anyone who says "I take fin and it has no side effects on me" is a massive coper, sooner or later you will feel it, they should cover costs for minoxidil, + mesotherapy and if needed hair transplant
JFL at not soldiering through the sides, yes you get them at first and then they go away, that’s what introducing massive changes tends to do.

I take it and my dick gets rock hard still, this anti fin cope of “I’m bald so I hope others stay bald too” is pathetic. Completely fixed my balding along with minoxidil and derma roller.

I agree. Balding can't be prevented and can destroy a man's masculinity, but of course we need to pay for females' birth control and abortions because they can't keep their legs shut.

Amen. STDs are preventable if women stop being degenerate, balding is something you have no control over

they can wear wigs without anyone laughing at them but when a men does it he is laughed at and seen as "insecure" because he tries to hide it

JFL at not soldiering through the sides, yes you get them at first and then they go away, that’s what introducing massive changes tends to do.

I take it and my dick gets rock hard still, this anti fin cope of “I’m bald so I hope others stay bald too” is pathetic. Completely fixed my balding along with minoxidil and derma roller.
I took them and I literally had a severe depressive mood from it, and that was about 2 years ago where I didnt really have depression, then I also saw men on talk shows who took that for many years and they say that their hormons are fucked up beyond believe, its not worth it, I only take Minoxidil and will try meso therapy soon but I stay away from that Fin crap forever and who said that I wish others to be bald?

Then who would betabux for post wall roasties?

STD's is preventable.
I agree, so should things like eyesight should get covered. It's not something you have control.

But in the end it only matters if a wamen complains, our opinon's fall on deaf ears.

I took them and I literally had a severe depressive mood from it, and that was about 2 years ago where I didnt really have depression, then I also saw men on talk shows who took that for many years and they say that their hormons are fucked up beyond believe, its not worth it, I only take Minoxidil and will try meso therapy soon but I stay away from that Fin crap forever and who said that I wish others to be bald?
You probably took way too much, you could take 1mg a week and still have decent results, try 0.25mg every other day. The recommended dose of 1mg a day is complete overkill and actually probably bad. They just want to sell more pills because someone buying 1 bottle of 30 5mg tablets and each of those tablets containing more than a weeks worth of finasteride isn’t profitable enough.

I agree. Balding can't be prevented and can destroy a man's masculinity, but of course we need to pay for females' birth control and abortions because they can't keep their legs shut.
Make sure you study really hard and get a good job so you can fund stacy's abortions and housing.

You probably took way too much, you could take 1mg a week and still have decent results, try 0.25mg every other day. The recommended dose of 1mg a day is complete overkill and actually probably bad. They just want to sell more pills because someone buying 1 bottle of 30 5mg tablets and each of those tablets containing more than a weeks worth of finasteride isn’t profitable enough.
hm never thought about taking less... I took the 5mg or 1mg per day cant remember but it was a high dose recommended by the doctor, I am still scared taking it tho like I said my mood was extremely depressive, didnt you experience something like that

They would never find a cure for hair loss. Think of all the pills and surgeries they can sell people. Again and again.

They would never find a cure for hair loss. Think of all the pills and surgeries they can sell people. Again and again.
I just hope that if there is a cure then the company wont be cucks and sell it despite the surgery and pharma mafia forbidding it

hm never thought about taking less... I took the 5mg or 1mg per day cant remember but it was a high dose recommended by the doctor, I am still scared taking it tho like I said my mood was extremely depressive, didnt you experience something like that
It couldn’t have been 5mg a day they only prescribe that for severe prostate enlargement. 5mg a day would definitely introduce sides

I barely take it, like seriously a tiny nibble from a 5mg pill, like once every 4 days sometimes, and my hair is holding pretty good.

No, I didn’t experience a shitty mood. That could be an age thing since DHT still has some importance up to like age 25. I started past that.

Aids is for degenerates anyway. Also fuck they give money to trannies to cut their dicks but not to baldingcels.

It couldn’t have been 5mg a day they only prescribe that for severe prostate enlargement. 5mg a day would definitely introduce sides

I barely take it, like seriously a tiny nibble from a 5mg pill, like once every 4 days sometimes, and my hair is holding pretty good.

No, I didn’t experience a shitty mood. That could be an age thing since DHT still has some importance up to like age 25. I started past that.
oh well took it when I was 20 now I am 21 so I think I should wait before trying it once again...

oh well took it when I was 20 now I am 21 so I think I should wait before trying it once again...
Yes, finasteride at 19, 20, can be bad.

The older you can start the better. Think about all the men who take it without issue and don’t come on the internet to complain about it, because they are living their lives fine, it has to be in the millions.

Minoxidil has a synergistic effect with finasteride too, it produces great results.

I agree because being ugly is a illness either

(((((((((((((((((((((( They )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) don't care about Us.

Cope. ((They)) need more bald wagecucks that try to compensate with moneycope
This tbh even though I wish my insurance covered a hair transplant. I wouldn’t have had to be bald for the past 7 years and endure loneliness

agree, no point of living if u dont have hair

This tbh even though I wish my insurance covered a hair transplant. I wouldn’t have had to be bald for the past 7 years and endure loneliness
Are you norwood 6 or something? Dont know if a hair transplant works when you are completely bald

Norwooding is the worst.

I have such a massive forehead I can't tell if my hairline is receding, it runs in the family so maybe i should be worried.

That's what they get for being disgusting sex havers

We need to do this. Whenever there's an issue with us, we need to figure out some way for it to affect women as well so we can get a cure (Example booby cansur research). We need to figure out some way to make all foids start balding. Maybe we can have razors, run up to them, and shave it all off. It'll be like a public mass shaving/school shaving. Maybe we can create something in the air that only affects objects. Or, we can all unite as one and each select one girl that we will make bald (most likely our oneitis). She'll have to be someone that we can consistently be near (Sit behind on the bus or something). Each day we'll carefully pull out a strand of hair. It'll be a very slow process but if we stay committed then she'll start balding. Or we can just take a brick and smash it into that dumb bitch's face:feelsokman:

This won't work for some things though. The cucks will probably make a cure that only helps women. If we somehow were able to flip the hypergamy to where we were the choosers and put them into a state of inceldom, then people would actually care. Cucks/nature want us powerless and we'll never escape. They'd get validation and positive media attention, and men would publicly be at fault for it. The world would suddenly be pinkpilled and the normies still wouldn't swallow the blackpill.

Maybe they have the cure but they gain shekels with men pain. And chad is attractive even if is bald , that is an strategy to exclude sub 8 men.

We need to do this. Whenever there's an issue with us, we need to figure out some way for it to affect women as well so we can get a cure (Example booby cansur research). We need to figure out some way to make all foids start balding. Maybe we can have razors, run up to them, and shave it all off. It'll be like a public mass shaving/school shaving. Maybe we can create something in the air that only affects objects. Or, we can all unite as one and each select one girl that we will make bald (most likely our oneitis). She'll have to be someone that we can consistently be near (Sit behind on the bus or something). Each day we'll carefully pull out a strand of hair. It'll be a very slow process but if we stay committed then she'll start balding. Or we can just take a brick and smash it into that dumb bitch's face:feelsokman:

This won't work for some things though. The cucks will probably make a cure that only helps women. If we somehow were able to flip the hypergamy to where we were the choosers and put them into a state of inceldom, then people would actually care. Cucks/nature want us powerless and we'll never escape. They'd get validation and positive media attention, and men would publicly be at fault for it. The world would suddenly be pinkpilled and the normies still wouldn't swallow the blackpill.